Episode 20

[ . Blind love . ]

It was midnight,Yoona was laying right next to the sleeping siwon,she couldn't get any sleep after her fight with Heechul, she took a breath and turned her back to Siwon, she grabbed her phone and she found it was " 02:00AM " already, she woke up and went out the room.She walked down the stairs and grabbed some wine,she stood next to the window and started drinking while thinking.

" Yoona?" Seohyun suddenly said.

" huh?"Yoona turned fast putting her palm on her chest.

" Did I shock you? ..i'm sorry." Soehyun apologized and grabbed some wine too.

" Why are you awake now?" Yoona asked curiously.

" I couldn't get any sleep "Seohyun sighed as she touched her head.

" ah..then...me..too" Yoona said and sat in the sofa.

" so...anything to talk...about?" Seohyun asked awkwardly.

" ...hehe..nothing really.." Yoona took a sip of her wine.

" Yoona...since you're exprienced ...would you give me some advices in relationships?" Seohyun asked innocently.

" I...actually...didn't spend that much time with your brother..since he was always at work.." Yoona glared at her.

" but still...you guys love each other.." Seohyun continued.

" ...what ...do you exactly want to know?" Yoona asked with a questioning look.

" I just..want to know how to keep a man forever.." Seohyun said honestly while looking at yoona in the eyes.Yoona forced more on her cup and clinched her teeth.

" e...I don't know...I really don't know.." Yoona sighed.

" really? hehe...well, to me I think being a good girl is the main thing !" Seohyun smiled.

" that..may help but..some boys don't like over-innocent girls.." Yoona faked a smile.

" ah I never heard about that, so...well, Yoona I guess I need to get some sleep now" Seohyun stood up.

" Good night.." Yoona said as she drank.

" Good night.." Seohyun smiled and went up to her room.

Yoona posted her up harshly in the table and put her head on her forehead crying silently.

 

It's the morning, Heechul parked his car next to the house, He greeted Chanyeol who was in the garden and made his way inside, he stepped in and found Yoona sleeping in the sofa , He stopped walking and looked at her, he was confused why she was sleeping there, he took a deep breath and slowly stepped to her ,she was sleeping deeply like an angel, he starred at her.

Taeyoung was coming downstairs ,she doesn't make a sound since she doesn't wear heels, she stopped and hid when she saw Heechul starring at Yoona who was sleeping, she kept stalking them, Heechul couldn't help but made a move he moved his hand right to her cheek and he rubbed it softly, Yoona opened her eyes slowly ,Heechul moved his hand away so fast.

" Heechul?"Yoona asked with a sleepy voice with her eyes half-opened.

" why..are you sleeping here?"He asked nervously.

She stood up slowly and looked around her " is it the mornin already?" She yawned.

" you should go and sleep in your room." He said and walked upstairs, Yoona sighed and went to wash her face.

 

Everyone was in the dinning room ,eating breakfast and chatting together.

" Last night, I could barely sleep.." Seohyun sighed.

" same.." Yoona smiled to her, Seohyun smiled back.

" I'm really glad to see Seohyun and Yoona being friends.." Minho said.

" They've been friends since forever !" Heeshin tapped her son's shoulder.

" haha..Just kidding.." Minho laughed.

" so, guys, eveyone has time tonight?" Siwon asked with a big smile on his face.

" why?" Yoona asked first.

" well I wanted us to hold a party in the garden, what do you think?" Siwon suggested.

" YES! " Minho squealed happily.

" that's a great idea.." Heeshin noded.

" but..for what?" Henry asked.

" for hmm..just like that haha" Siwon said, everyone laughed.

 

the night,Chanyeol was helping them posting food in the garden, he came walking to Taeyoung.

" Ma'am..I brought the camera.." He whispered.

" really? good..then let's hope we can spot them.." She whispered back.

Yoona and Siwon were laughing together while cooking meat ,Heechul was helping Seohyun to make salades.

" I didn't know you're a pro !" She said amazingly.

" haha I worked as a chef when I was young.." He laughed.

"really? so you'll cook when we'll get married?" She joked.

" why not " He smiled ,she kissed his cheek, Yoona saw them, she kept her poker face and continued cooking.

Everyone sat prepared to eat.

" So guys ! Cheers !" Henry said, everyone drank while smiling.

" I want to confess something.." Siwon suddenly spoke and stood up.

" huh?" Yoona went shocked.

" Yoona...I'm sorry." He suddenly said.

" for ...what?" She asked confusingly.

" for the time I left you alone, but I promise to be next to you from now on!" He said and grabbed her hand and kissed it, eveyone went cheering and clapping except Heechul who was glaring at them.Yoona faked a smile and tapped siwon's shoulder as he sat back next to her.

" I want also to confess something.." Seohyun stood up.

" I...want to tell Yoona that i'm sorry, I've treated her so bad..and I shouldn't do this.."Seohyun said.

" no,it's okay.." Yoona smiled.

" thank you..let's talk more from now on!" Seohyun smiled happily and sat.

Yoona sighed and drank some.

everyone was celebrating with non-stop.

" I'll go to bring my camera !" Yoona said as she stood up and went in the house.

" I'll go to use the bathroom." Heechul said and went too.Taeyoung looked at Chanyeol and he followed them.

Yoona entered the living room looking in the closests.Suddenly she heard someone open the door, she turned and found it was Heechul.

" Heechul? what are you doing here?" She asked with a questioning look.

" Yoona, I need to talk to you.." He said with his eyes shining brightly.

" what do you need to say? everything is already clear !" She nearly shouted.

" I...am kind of a person who doesn't know..how to express his feeling.." He started as he touched her arm softly, she moved his hand away.

" you said you wanted to talk not to touch! " She spoke harshly.

" you have...to understand something.." He sighed.

" Heechul, go to your Seohyun ,you did nothing but made my life bad !" She confessed.

" but I can't stop thinking about you! " He whispered.She kept silent and looked at his eyes.

" I really can't !" He repeated and moved his hands to her cheek.She starred at him one more second and kissed him directly he kissed her back and they hugged each other while kissing, Chanyeol was camering them from the window without their knowing, they kept kissing and kissing until they parted for breathing.

" I...love you.." She confessed.

" me too...I don't know what should I do.." He nearly cried.

" I'm sorry ..I'm sorry because I treated you bad.." She said.

" i'm also sorry baby.." He whispered and both hugged closely.