Episode 27

[ . Blind love . ]

Siwon was parking his car in the garden, Chanyeol was looking at him waiting to see his reaction, but Siwon walked normaly inside ,Chanyeol rised his eyebrow and thought " this is weird, he looks normal.."

Yoona was sitting in the living room reading some magazines, Siwon slowly came behind her and kissed her cheek, Yoona turned fast.

" Uh Siwon ! you frozed me !" Yoona laughed.

" really? what are you reading?" Siwon said as he came closer.

" just some magazines..don't have anything to do.." Yoona sighed as she continued browsing the magazines.

" where is mom?" Siwon asked.

" she went to massage with my mom.." Yoona replied, all smiley.

" honey...I want to tell you something.." Siwon started while sitting next to her.

" hm? what's going on?" Yoona asked.

" I'm going to go on a work mission.." He said, putting his arm around her.

" really? when? and for how many days?" Yoona asked curiously.

" for...wait, you're not mad?!" Siwon asked suddenly.

" e..why do i have to be mad? " Yoona faked a smile.

" well, good, for 2 weeks." Siwon continued.

" that's a little bit too long.." Yoona sighed.

" but, since I'll comeback so no worries, right? and I promise I'll call you everyday" Siwon said, trying to convince her.

" it's okay...I'll wait for you.." Yoona smiled brightly.

" good ! " Siwon said and wanted to pull in for a kiss, but Yoona suddenly saw Heechul coming in so she moved Siwon away.

" why?" Siwon spoke confused.

" e..." Yoona said and Siwon turned, he saw Heechul standing.

" Sorry for interrupting.." Heechul spoke so embarrassed.

" no,it's okay.." Siwon laughed and stood up.

" ah Heechul, I guess you already know that I'm going to a mission trip " Siwon said as he faced heechul.

" yes..I do and I hope you the best luck." Heechul wished.

" then take care of Seohyun..ok?" Siwon smiled.

" sure ! don't worry!" Heechul smiled.

" well, now, I'm really tired,I should go and take a bath " Siwon said and looked at yoona.

" ok..." Heechul noded.

Siwon went out to the bedroom, Heechul was standing while Yoona was sitting in the sofa reading magazines.

" What are you doing?" Heechul asked as he sat next to her with a soft smile on his face.

" reading.." Yoona said while browsing the magazine.

" ah..I see." Heechul took a deep breath, he turned his head and looked at her, she was breath-takingly beautiful, he moved his hand to her cheek and touched it softly, yoona slowly looked at him, he looked at her bright eyes, he smiled to her more like a smirk.

" aren't you afraid that someone might see us?" Yoona asked.

" hm? when you're in font of me...so beautiful like this..sometimes I don't really care." He said softly while playing with her hair.She smiled and brought her face to his chest listening to his heart beat, he rubbed her hair softly while smelling it.

" you smell so good.."He whispered as he kissed her head.She slowly sat straight and held his hand.

" when are we..going to run away?" She asked looking at his eyes.

" I have no idea.." He replied with a smile.

" I want us to go to a place..where there'll be only you and me.." She said happily while his smile got wider.

" like?" He asked softly.

" hmm...maybe living in a calme place in the mountain...or next to the beach..where it'll be only us together..." She said, moving her hand right and left.

"baby..." Heechul said as he put his hand on her cheek.

" hm?" She asked coming closer.

" I think we're gonna go to my hometown.." He said.

" really? gangwondo? I have no problem.." She replied happily.

" it's a very calme place..really really calme place..btw the mountain and the sea.." He said.

" great.." Yoona bit her downth lip.He came closer and kissed her cheek closely, she put her hands on his chest.

Minho was coming from school walking in the hallway, he was passing by the living room, he looked inside and suddenly found Yoona and Heechul on their position, his eyes turned so wide, " oh my god..is this Yoona and Heechul?" he thought, so priceless, he hid a bit so they won't see him.

" now baby..I have only 5 minutes left till I go to work.." Heechul sighed.

" maybe I can pass by you later.." Yoona said.

" you don't have to..i'll come here tonight.." He said.

" ok..then...byebye." She said , he pecked her lips lightly and stood up, Minho directly ran to his room so they won't see him, he was so shocked, he never excepted them to do like this.

" they are cheating on my brother and sister.." Minho said.

" they are bad people.."He continued.

 

Seohyun parked her car in the garden and got out from it happily, she met Heechul.

" Ah baby, how are you?" Seohyun asked as she pecked his lips.

" I'm fine, going to work now bye !" He said fast and rode his car, Seohyun felt so strange, Yoona was watching from the window ,she smiled and suddenly she heard a knock in her door, she went to open ,it was Minho.

" huh?! Minho?! what's up?" Yoona asked surpisingly.

" e....I want to talk to you about something.." He said nervously.

"about what?!" Yoona asked curiously.

"..are you...are you.." Minho started but suddenly Taeyoung came.

" Minho son, I need you to do me a favor.." Taeyoung spoke suddenly.

" huh?! auntie?!" Minho went shocked.

" yes, please son , come on!" Taeyoung said and dragged him to her room.

Yoona ignored it and closed her room's door, Taeyoung made Minho sit on her bed.

" Son, I know what were you going to say" Taeyoung spoke in a low tone.

" a..auntie...you saw that too?" Minho asked suddenly, his eyes larged as tennis balls.

" yes..and I saw it earlier.." Taeyoung sighed.

" but why didn't you tell Siwon and Seohyun??" Minho yelled.

" sh...son,you're still young and you know nothing...we shouldn't rush in this kind of problems, ok?" Taeyoung said.

" but...auntie...that means they're cheating on my siblings and we're helping them.." Minho nearly cried.

" no son ! we're not helping them..we already sent a video to Siwon but from what I see he didn't recieve it.." Taeyoung sighed.

" a video? what video?" Minho asked curiously.

" of them together.." Taeyoung answered.

" how can they be so mean??" Minho cried.

" son! don't worry...we'll get our revenge from both of them, but you just have to keep calme and silent !" Taeyoung insisted.

" but..." Minho hesistated.

" sh...just keep calme, or you're going to ruin everything.." Taeyoung advised.Minho just noded.

 

Heechul was in his office phone calling his sister, Jessica.

" so brother, I'm really excited to see your bride soon !"

" hehe..Sica, i'll be coming home soon.."

" really?! but you said your wedding is a few weeks later.."

" I know, but I want to visit you guys, I miss you so much.."

" well, ok ,we're waiting for you !"

" thanks and I'll bring someone with me."

" who is it?"

" you're gonna see later, now, bye."

" well, ok, byebye"

Heechul crossed and put the phoneon the table, he smiled softly then continued working.