Episode 13

[ . Blind love . ]

1 week passed already, and it was the day Siwon waited for, not only Siwon even Yoona but not more since she met Heechul, Everyone was preparing themselves before the wedding ceremony begins, Heechul entered wearing a black suit with his dark brown hair,He sat on one of the chairs and saw Seohyun coming forwad wearin a long purple dress with a diamond necklace.

" Hi Heechul...when did you arrive?" Seohyun greeted and sat in front of him.

" Just now, am i late?" He sat straight.

" no you're not " She smiled widely.

Siwon was standing wearing a white suit greeting all the guests until Heechul came to him.

" Congrats !" Heechul said and pulled Siwon for a hug.

" Thank you dear friend." Siwon hugged Heechul back.

" nevermind." Heechul broke the hug and smiled.

" ah ! I guess my bride will be here in minutes so I have to go"Siwon stated.

" ok, good luck !" Heechul faked a smile and went to sit back to his place.

Everyone was turing around when they saw Yoona coming wearing a beautiful wedding dress ,Heechul opened his eyes large when he saw her,she was so beautiful, she was putting her head down while walking slowly holding her roses, she passed by Heechul and her eyes looked at him automaticly, she continued her way to Siwon and he held her hand.

Heechul felt something wrong in himself but he tried to hide everything behind a smile, he rememberd:

flashback

"I think I love you..." Yoona said as she was laying in Heechul's chest.

end of flashback

Suddenly he got interrupted by the sound of applausing, he looked in front of him and saw Yoona and Siwon kissing,he started clappin slowly, Siwon carried Yoona and he walked ,everyone stood to cheer them, Yoona was looking at Heechul ,He was jus clapping looking at her with an expressionless face.

a few hours passed and everyone was enjoying the wedding party ,dancing ,drinking and chatting,Yoona was dancing with Siwon.

" baby, you look fablous " Siwon praised.

" thanks.." Yoona smiled.

" Finally we're married haha.." He laughed.

" yes, we waited for a long time." She sighed.

" Tell me how much you love me.." He said and pulled her closer.

" ehhe..Siwon ,wait a minute I guess I have to use the toilet.." She said and touched her tummy.

" sure ! i'm sitting with my friends there, ok?"

" ok !" Yoona walked and then saw Heechul's figure ,she took a deep breath and came to him walking slowly. Heechul was standing next to the garden's door with a drink on his hand, he was slowly drinking and thinking suddenly a voice came from behind him.

" why are you standing alone?" She asked.

" huh?!" He turned ,surprised.

" you should be partying with the family." She said.

" I feel like being alone." He sighed and drank some.

" really?" She smiled seductively and walked closer to him.

" so..congratulations " He said in a low tone looking right at her eyes.

" you don't have to.." She smiled.

" between, you look...so pretty with this dress.." He praised trying to keep his poker face.

" thank you.." She smiled at him, it turned him so weak.

" why are you here? shouldn't you be witht your husband now?" Heechul asked.

" actually..I wanted to breathe some fresh air.." She lied.

" I guess I'll go home now.." He said.

" what?! now?! " She asked ,shocked.

" why shocked?" He moved his eyebrow.

" because...why don't you spend the night here?" She said in a low tone.

" I really have to go, maybe next time.."He said and gave her the cup and walked right to his car, she followed him while walking fast, she stood next to his door.

" can you move away?" He asked, fierce.

" no." She said.

He looked at her eyes, he doesn't want to show her how much he's hurt, He put their foreheads together and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

" what's with you baby? you don't look okay.." she whispered ,worried.

" How can I...How can I handle it seeing you with him?" He replied angrily between his teeth.

" don't ever worry, i'll always be yours..you're my lover.." She whispered and rubbed his cheek with her right hand.

Chanyeol was coming out from the garden and suddenly he stopped and hid when he saw Yoona and Heechul together.

" oh my god.." Chanyeol muttered.

Heechul was putting his hand on his car while starring at her eyes without any moves, she was rubbing his cheek while looking at his eyes, he put his lips right at her nose and kissed it softly, she hugged his neck slowly and he moved his face to her shoulder and kissed it, he was broken inside but he didn't want to say anything because he knew he doesn't have the right to.

" this won't last forever.." Chanyeol muttered and went in.

" I have to go.." He whispered and moved away, they parted, Yoona looked with worried eyes at him.

" take care.." She smiled while moving away from his car.He smiled softly and rode his car, she waved to him and he went, she took a deep breath and entered the house.

Everyone kept partying until mid-night, Seohyun was walking around looking for Heechul ,she came to Siwon who was sitting chatting with his wife.

" Siwon, have you seen Heechul somewhere?" Seohyun asked, Yoona glared at her.

" no, why?" Siwon replied.

" hmm...well, nothing important.." She smiled and went away, Yoona was glaring at her like she's going to kill her.

" Baby, what are you doing?" Siwon asked with a puzzled face.

" e...what? nothing, why?" Yoona faked a smile.

" heh..well, want some more drink?" He asked.

" no, it's okay, i'm full" She said.

- - -

after one day, Siwon was waking up laying next to Yoona ,both were sleeping wearing white outfits.He looked at her and softly kissed her forehead,he woke up and prepared himself for work, Yoona slowly opened her eyes.

" Good moring.." He said while sitting.

" Good morning, what time is now?" she asked while sitting.

" it's still early, just sleep.." He smiled.

" aishh..my head aches.." She said.

" do you want some medicine?" He asked.

" no, thanks.." She laid again.

" well Honey, i'm going to work.." He said and stood up, Yoona said nothing.

- at Heechul's office -

Heechul was phonecalling Seohyun, she never stops calling him.

" so you're free tonight?" She asked.

" hmm...well,yes.." He replied.

" ok, then let's go to eat something.." She asked.

" ok...see you tonight, i'll come to take you.." He suggested.

" ok ,i'll wait for you bye ! " She said and crossed.

Heechul posted his phone on his desk and stood up, he sighed a sigh of relief.

- after 6 hours, Yoona was sitting in the living room along with Heeshin and Taeyoung, suddenly Seohyun passed by them wearing a y black dress.

" Seohyun-ah?! " Her mother asked.

" e..yes, mom? have you called me?" Seohyun entered the living room.Yoona opened her eyes large when she saw her wearing like this.

" where are you going?" Heeshin asked.

" I'm going to meet Heechul.." She smiled innocently.

" really? aww..you're so beautiful, he's going to fall for you tonight.." Taeyoung praised.

" really??!!" Seohyun asked with her shining eyes, Yoona sighed and rolled her eyes.

" Yoona, don't you think she looks good?" Heeshin asked.

" are you allowed to wear those clothes?" Yoona asked coldly.

" e..of course I am.." Seohyun said.

" well...you look...good.." Yoona rolled her eyes.

" well, mom, auntie, I'll go now! see ya later !" Seohyun went out the living room.

" I need to go to my room." Yoona said and walked to her room fast, she grabbed the phone from her bag and phonecalled Heechul who was working.

" Hello ?" Heechul replied.

" Hello, Heechul, are you going to meet Seohyun ??" She asked.

" Yes, I am, why?" He asked.

" e..well, why?"

" just I feel like it.." He said.

" Kim Heechul...well..I need to cross now.." She said madly and crossed ,she threw her phone in the matterss and looked at the mirror madly, she wanted to destroy everything.