Episode 6

[ . Blind love . ]

Siwon was standing next to his window watching the sunset talking in his head " I think i'm really doing wrong..Yoona is a girl,and girls get bored easily and want their men beside them always..and what i'm doing is totally the contrary." He took a deep beath.Someone knocked the door, Siwon went to open.

" Sir , the food is ready" Chanyeol said.Siwon noded and came out from his room and made his way to the living room.

He came and found everyone sitting except Heechul, he sat with a questioning look.

" Where's Heechul?" Siwon asked curiously looking at the empty chair next to him.

" He said he'll eat later" Heeshin said.

" really?! " Siwon wondered.

" Yes, he said he doesn't have any appetie  now" Minho replied.

Siwon noded then started eating, Yoona was looking at him,He moved his eyes up and their eyes met,She glared at him and put her eyes down back to eat.

- - at Heechul's room - -

Heechul was laying on his bed with sweat all over his face, his breathing was hard,his phone rang and he looked at weakly, he grabbed it slowly and replied.

" yes? "

" son, are you okay? it's me, you mom."

" ah...mom..hello, how are you?" Heechul acted like he's okay.

"are you sure you're okay? "

" yes, mom..i'm very ok..and you? how is jessica?"

" your sister..is having some problems with school but she's still okay.."

" well mom..I have to sleep now,i'll call you later.."

" are you you're okay son? i can feel you're talking weakly.." Haewon worried.

" don't worry mom..i'm just a little bit sleepy, call you later,bye"

" bye son, i love you..take care.."

" sure..love you too.."

Heechul crossed the phone and laid back on his place closing his eyes from the pain and the fever he was feeling, suddenly someone knocked the door, Heechul's eyes opened slowly ,he tried his best and stood up to open,it was Siwon.

" are you okay Heechul? won't you eat?" Siwon asked curiously.

" yes, i'm...o..okay.." Heechul tried his best to at normal.

" but...oh my god you're sweating a lot, are you fine?!" Siwon touched heechul's face

" yes,Siwon..don't worry please.." Heechul faked a smile.

" do you need a doctor?" Siwon asked.

Yoona was passing by the hall suddenly she saw Siwon talking to Heechul next to his room's door, she made a questioning look and came next to Siwon to know the matter.

" is everything ok?" Yoona asked curiously.

" y-yes..everything is ok.." Heechul faked a smile.

" I don't think so, doesn't he look sick?" Siwon asked his girlfriend.

" let me see.." Yoona put her hand on Heechul's forehead. Both Heechul and Siwon were waiting for her answer.

" You have fever..oh my god.." Yoona's eyes larged when she felt heechul's fever on her hands.

" no ,i'm okay !" Heechul lied again.

" Heechul please! do you love to be sick?!" Siwon nearly shouted, Heechul didn't know what to say so he just kept calm.

"I'll handle this.." Yoona said while looking at Siwon.

" what do you mean? " Both Heechul and Siwon asked together.

" You don't need a doctor, i'll take care of you.." Yoona smiled.

"..really??..you don't have to-" Heechul started.

" Yoona is really good at those kind of things.." Siwon cut Heechul while nodding.

" hehe...don't worry, you'll be okay before tomorrow." Yoona smiled.

" well...thank you..then.." Heechul rubbed the back of his neck.

" I'm going to sleep now..Yoona, take care." Siwon said and went upstairs, Yoona looked at Heechul in the eyes and told him " you need to go to bed too, don't worry ,everything will be okay." Heechul's eyes shined and his heart skipped a beat, he still remember everything happened.

Yoona entered with Heechul, He laid on his bed slowly with sweat still on his face, Yoona brought a wet wiper along with medicines and posted next to him, He was closing his eyes trying to control himself ,Yoona put the wet wiper on his forehead slowly and he could feel his blood rushing.

" I think you caught cold.." Yoona said while opening the medicines.

Heechul opened his eyes slowly to see what she's doing and he saw he pouring water for him, he couldn't stand but to look at her pretty face, Yoona grabbed the medicine along with the cup of water and sat on his bed ,she looked at him starring at her.

" take this.." She gave him the medicine and Heechul slowly drank it.

" I'm sure your fever will cool down after this.." She smiled and put the cup back to his place.

She looked at him for a moment and he was shamelessly looking at her.

" what's wrong?" She asked in a low tone.

" thank..you.." He weakly said.

" heh...nevermind." She smiled with a smirk.

Heechul slowly closed his eyes and he started to feel okay, Yoona looked at him trying to sleep, she was starring at him endlessly like she's going to die if she stopped, she didn't even blink , She slowly moved her hand to his forehead and touched it under his wet wiper,Heechul opened his eyes when he felt her hand on his skin, She looked at his eyes and a sudden feeling came from her chest, she slowly moved her hand away and stood up.

"Do you want me to turn the light off?" She asked seriously.

"..as..you want.." He replied and closed his eyes.

Yoona turned the light off and walked out Heechul's room directly to her room,She entered and found Siwon sitting on her  bed.She stopped for a moment and crossed her arms.

"what are you here for?" She asked rolling her eyes.

" huh? is this even a question?!" Siwon stood up.

Yoona stepped to the mirror and sat on the chair ignoring him, He came behind her and put his head right next to her head, both were looking at the mirror.

" All i want is you.." He whispered.

"..." Yoona stayed silent glaring at him from the mirror.

He wanted to move his face closer but suddenly she stood up fast.

" get out Siwon..I want to sleep." She simply said.

" what...but..baby, we're not getting that time always...I mean..my whole time is at work..and when i'm coming to you you're ignoring me." Siwon explained.

" not now." She answered simply again giving him her back.

" what's with you?..I guess..you really..need me." He came close rubbing her arms from behind, Yoona clenched her teeth and turned to him.

" Siwon ! get out !" She yelled. He was shocked, he never saw he mad like this before.

"...ok..ok..just don't get mad, i'm going..out..right now." Siwon tried to calm her down and went out her room.

Yoona closed the room's door harshly and sat on her bed.

" now see how I felt before...when you were ignoring me..because of your work." She muttered madly.

 

- - in the living room - -

Siwon was sitting on the couch putting his hand on his forehead massaging it ,suddenly he heard some footsteps, he turned to his left and saw his aunt,Taeyoung.

" Son?! are you awake?!" The auntie asked curiously.

" I couldn't sleep..that's why.." Siwon sighed.

" oh come on son ! do you want me to tell you a story as I used to do when you were young?" Taeyoung pinched his cheeks.

" no auntie, no hehe..I think I should go to sleep now." He stood up.

"but..you just said- wait, son is it really about sleeping? "She one-eyed him.

" it's..just about sleeping.." Siwon lied and faked a yawn.

" well, it looks like you're tried, go to sleep." The old woman said.

" good night auntie" Siwon greeted and went to sleep, Taeyoung switched the light off and went to sleep too.

3 hours passed, Yoona could barely sleep ,she was rolling and rolling on her bed,she looked at her phone and saw the clock ,it was 03:00AM, She woke up wearing a thin mini dress, she wore a white long sleeved jacket and went out from her room, she walked in the hall slowly so she won't wake anyone up, she stepped forward Heechul's room and slowly opened it, She entered and found Heechul sleeping ,she slowly sat on his bed.She slowly moved her hand to his forehead and touched it ,she smiled since he had no more fever, Heechul slowly opened his eyes, Yoona didn't see him but was busy with the wet wiper, suddenly his voice shocked her.

" are you still awake?" Heechul asked ,Yoona touched her chest.

"...did..i shock you? i'm sorry.." He said while trying to sit.

" it's okay.." She took back her breath and sat on his bed.

" what's the time now?" He asked sitting in front of her.

" it's 03:00 AM, you should sleep." Yoona said in a low tone.

" but..you should sleep too.." He said.

" i know..it's just that..i couldn't sleep.."

" really? why? "

" I don't know...hehe..I wish I knew..but i barely get any sleep the past few days.." She sighed looking at his eyes.

" I wish...I can..help..like how you helped..me." He spoke awkwardly.

" no..it's okay..hehe.." She smiled to him.

" thank you..again.."

"..nevermind again.." She smiled warmly at him, He melts whenever he sees he smiling like this.

"..can i ask you..a question?" She suddenly asked.

" hm? "

" You mom is the one who talks to you often on the phone?"

" yes..hehe...she's..she actually worries about me a lot..so yeah.."

" I know ,I know...you live in gangwondo..a very far place.."

"...yes..have you ever visited it?"

" no, never.."

" then maybe you'll..someday.."

" maybe..hehe..well..I need to go to sleep now.." She whispered.

" so..sweet dreams." He whisperd back looking warmly at her eyes, he couldn't hide his feelings anymore and he was making her fall for him without knowing.

"..sweet dreams for you too.." She stood up and said.

Yoona walked slowly to the door, Heechul never put his eyes off of her, she looked back at him before opening the door, he smiled to her and she could see him even the light was off.

" goodnight.." she whispered with a smile and went out the room.

Heechul felt alive, felt something he never felt before but he has to ignore it because it was totally wrong.

 

 

 

-----------

I want your comments guys ;)