Episode 22

[ . Blind love . ]

Heechul was in his office concentrating on work until someone knocked on the door

"come in "He said while sitting straight.

" Hi.." Seohyun smiled happily while entering.

" Ah Seohyun! " Heechul stood up and she hugged him.

" How are you baby?" She asked.

" I'm fine hehe..have a seat.." He pointed at the sofa.

" ok ..I was looking for you since the morning.." She sighed while sitting and posting her bag on the table.

" really? why?" He sat next to her.

" I just wanted to see you,I didn't know you'd leave last night.." She said as she held his hand.

" ah I just couldn't sleep so I went..hehe.." He looked at her hand.

" Heechul...I wanted to discuss with you about something.." Seohyun spoke nervously while moving her hand off of his hand.

" yes?" He laid his back on the sofa.

" e...marriage.." She slowly said, Heechul's eyes opened wide.

" Seohyun-ah..don't you think it's too early?" He suddenly said.

" i know , but maybe we're going to know each other more in marriage" She smiled shyly.

" please...Seohyun, don't ever rush ! wait until I propose you.." He continued.

" well,at least let's do an engagment ceremony."She sighed.

" about this, ok..i agree" He smiled and pinched her cheek.

" REALLY??? OMG " She replied happily.

" yes, anyday you want" He continued.

" aigoo next week !" She replied fast.

" fine !" He laughed.

" awwww...baby thank you so much, I'll tell umma right now !" She kissed his cheek.

" ok, and when will you buy the dress?" He asked.

" e...I don't know...maybe I'll bring yoona with me" She said.

" Yoona? why Yoona?" Heechul tried to keep his poker face.

" I want her to chose for me because I remember her engagment dress was hella pretty" She continued.

" well..as you want.." He noded and took a deep breath.

" fine ! so I must go now ! byebye " She kissed his cheek again and went out.

Heechul closed his eyes and took a deep breath, " I'm smelling many problems ,but what should I do?" He thought.

 

Yoona was having lunch alone in Heechul's house, waiting for him to come, she watched TV and laid on the sofa covering herself with a sheet, she looked at her phone to see the clock and she found it 12:00 AM already ,suddenly her phone rang and " Siwon " was written in the screen.

"Hello?" Yoona replied nervously.

" Hi baby,where are you?" He asked.

" I'm visiting my mother right now.." She lied.

" what the heck? your mother is here right now and i'm calling because she's looking for you.." He said madly.

" e..what?..." Yoona's eyes larged to the max and her heart beated so fast.

" Yoona! REPLY! WHERE ARE YOU?" He screamed through the phone.

" e...Siwon...I'm coming in a minute.." She said and crossed ,her hands and legs started shaking,she was afraid she'll be caught, she grabbed her phone and called Heechul.

" Yes?" He replied shortly.

" H..heechul, i'm in trouble right now...i'm really in trouble.." She said nervously.

" what? why? what's going on?!"

" Siwon....is looking for me..and he knew I lied to him..."

" WHAT THE HECK? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?" He asked madly.

" Heechul! it's not the time for screaming! help me to look for a solution "She shouted

" what do you want me to do? ha?! are you crazy?! " He replied madly.

" Heechul ,why are you doing this?! you need to help me !" She nearly cried.

" Look ! tell him you went to see your mother !" He said.

" I told him but my mother is there in the house looking for me that's why he called." She said while putting her hand on her head.

" WHAT THE HECK??" He cursed.

" instead of shouting we should find a solution !" She tried to calme herself down.

" I don't know....I can do nothing...i'm sorry.." He crossed the phone madly.

" HEECHUL !! HEECHUL !! " She screamed then threw phone on the ground.

"WHY DOES HE HAVE TO THAT?! THIS JERK ! " She cursed madly as she grabbed her bag and went out from the house.

 

Siwon was standing in the living room madly along with the family waiting for Yoona.

"Son, I really apologize instead of my daughter.." Hayin,Yoona's mother spoke softly.

" you don't have to mother...I need her to explain everything.." He replied.

Chanyeol was there standing next to the door looking at Taeyoung, they kept exchanging because they already know everything.

" aigoo...I don't think Yoona can do such a thing Siwon , just calme down !" Seohyun tried to comfort her brother.

They heard footsteps coming and all of their sights truned to the door.

" Hello.." Heechul entered.

" Heechul..." Seohyun said and came to him running.

" What's going on?" He asked, keeping his poker face.

" Yoona, do you know where is she?" She asked.

" e...no..I didn't see her today.." He lied.

" she must be somewhere else..she said she's coming in a minute.." Siwon sighed.

" don't worry, she'll be okay.." Heechul tapped Siwon's back.

" I'm no worrying about this.." Siwon replied harshly.

" huh? then what?" Heechul looked around him.

" she lied to me..she said she's with her mom bu her mom is right here with me..why does she have to lie? i've put all my trust in her!" He nearly cried.

" e...Siwon..please..calme down..I don't think Yoona is this kind of girls.." Heechul swallowed.

" don't ever trust people ! no matter what !" Taeyoung spoke.

" Hi..." Yoona suddenly said entering slowly from the door, her eyes turned fearful when she saw the whole family gathering.

" Yoona !" everyone said.

" I'm sorry.." She stepped to Siwon and apologized.

" I don't need your "Sorry" I need...an explaination.." He said looking at her madly.

"..e..Siwon...I knew I lied to you...but I had to.." She said ,her hands shaking, Heechul was looking at her ,he was also nervous but tried to hide it.

" TELL ME WHERE WERE YOU?" He asked madly, everyone frozen.

" Siwon please !" Heeshin said.

" MOM! DONT INCLUDE YOURSELF! " He replied.

" I know...you have the right to shout at my face..I was wrong..but you surely don't trust me anymore.." She acted like crying.

" Yoona, don't get me mad anymore and tell me where were you?" He spoke madly between his teeth.

" I was...with my girlfriends.." She replied, lying again.

"I know you weren't..If you were you wouldn't lie !tell me !" He continued.

" WHERE DO YOU THINK I WAS?? WITH MY PARAMOUR?!" Yoona shouted loud , Siwon moved his hand up and wanted to slap her but suddenly Heechul came in front of him and caught his hand " NO SIWON !" Heechul yelled. Everyone went so shocked, Yoona opened her eyes so wide.

"Don't ever hit a woman !" Heechul said.Siwon was shocked with his hand on Heechul's hand and didn't what to do.

" please! it's not like that we heal problems !" Heechul continued glaring at Siwon's eyes.

" yes! Heechul is right !" Seohyun replied the first.

" Don't dare to put your hand on my daughter !" Hayin spoke madly.

" u..umma.." Yoona went shocked.

" I gave her to you to take care fo her not to hit her !" Hayin continued.Siwon slowly put his hand down and tried to get back his breath, everyone kept silent.

" we need to let them discuss alone.." Heeshin spoke.

" I'm sure Siwon misunderstands everything..but i'll try to explain to him.." Yoona said.Siwon glared at her.

 

a few hours passed, Heechul was sitting with Seohyun in the garden, he was lost in thinking and could barely speak.

" Heechul...are you okay?" Seohyun asked.

" hm?! yes..I'm okay, why?" Heechul paid attention suddenly.

" I don't want Yoona and Siwon to be apart.." She worried.

"..and..why?"He asked.

" because they have been always my inspiration.."She sighed.

" hehe..don't worry...I don't think..they will seperate..Siwon loves Yoona so much and he won't give up on her.." Heechul sighed.

" well and Yoona loves Siwon too.." She said, Heechul nearly hit the table when he heard those words.

 

Yoona was with Siwon in their bedroom trying to explain in her own way.

" Yoona! I want to know why did you lie to me if you were just with your girlfriends !" He spoke in front of her face.

" e...If i'll tell you then...all the surprise will be ruined.." She sighed.

" Surprise? which surprise?" He asked rising his eyebrow.

" well, I'll tell you everything since you wanted to..." She sighed again.

" what's up?"

" since your birthday is so soon..so I was preparing for a birthday gift with my friends..I wanted to buy you a car.." She continued.

" what?! but why a car?"

" I wanted to style it the way you wanted it.." She continued.

" hehe..Yoona...are you for real?" He laughed.

" yes, I earned money and this is what I was doing.." She smiled.

" oh my god...I'm sorry...I don't know what to say.."He said while browsing the end of his neck.

" you don't have to ,I was sure you misunderstood.." She wrapped her arms around his neck.

" oh baby...i'm so sorry..thanks god heechul stopped me or either.." Siwon sighed.

" shh...forget it..let's start a new page.." Yoona said, Siwon pulled in for a kiss and she had to reply to him.

Heechul was walking in the garden and he saw them kissing, his heart ached and he wanted to destroy everything, tears formed in his eyes but he tried to keep his cool, he saw them laughing happily and kissing.

" e..honey..can you wait for a minute please?" Yoona said.

" why?" Siwon asked.

" because i want to take a shower.." She said.

" well, I do have something to do to.." He said.

" what's it?"

" a..meeting." He replied.

" well, work again..but it's okay.." She smiled.

" hehe bye" He kissed her cheek ,grabbed his coat and went.