Episode 18

[ . Blind love . ]

Midnight, Siwon opened his eyes slowly and looked beside him, he didn't find Yoona, he went confused and slowly stood up and went looking for her in the hall way, he passed by Heechul's room.

Yoona was laying on Heechul's arms,both hugging each other closely, it's already mid-night and they didn't get any sleep.

" Heechul, you said you like innocent girls?"Yoona asked breathing on his chest.

" right." He replied shortly, breathing on her hair.

" do I look innocent to you?" She asked.

" why are you asking this right now?" He replied her with a question.

" just want to know.." She moved her face up and looked at him.

" well, you don't fall in love with persons you want to fall in love with...it comes just like that.." He smiled.

" that's right." Yoona smiled and pecked his lips.

They heard a sound and both of them opened their eyes wide, they sat down and looked at each other.

" I think it's Siwon.." She said with a worried voice.

" sh.." He calmed her.

Siwon was asking Chanyeon about Yoona's place.

" I haven't seen her.." Chanyeol replied.

" well, thank you, you can go to sleep.." Siwon sighed ,he went up to his room and laid on the bed.

" Heechul,I need to go now.." Yoona whispered as she hugged him.

"ok baby, becareful.." He whispered and hugged her back.

Yoona moved away and  got out of the room and went to her room.She walked slowly so Siwon won't hear her and she laid slowly on her place and acted like sleeping.

 

The morning, Seohyun was the first one who woke up ,she was so lively and ate her meal happily, Heechul entered the dinning room and found her eating alone.

" Good morning, where's everyone?"He asked.

" ah Good morning,They didn't wake up yet but Siwon already went to work.." She replied gently.

" ah really?.." Heechul said as he took a seat beside her.

" Did you sleep well?" She asked smiling.

" ah yes, I did, how about you?" He asked.

" hmm..fine.." She replied.

" cool !"He took a sip of his milk cup.

Seohyun was starring at him endlessly, she didn't want to act shy anymore.Heechul noticed her stare so he turned.

" what's going on?"He asked pricelessly.

" Kim Heechul, let's date!" Seohyun said suddenly.

" e...a.." Heechul lost his words, he looked at her with his eyes opened wide.

" please, we'll be so happy together..we don't need to hide our feelings anymore.." She continued.

"Seohyun-ah.." He didn't know what to say.

She starred at him with his bright eyes,he always loved her pure innocence, she moved closer and kissed his lips slowly ,it was just a touch lips because Seohyun never has such a deep kiss before, Heechul was shocked in the beginning but he replied to her without his knowing.

Yoona was coming downstairs happily ,she stepped forward the dinning room and her eyes opened so wide when she saw Heechul kissing Seohyun, she felt a harsh pain in her chest, her eyes went teary all of sudden, she stepped away and ran to her room.

She entered and closed her door, she stock her back with the door and tried to catch her breath, she has never felt this kind of pain before, she slowly sat on the ground and touched her chest, her hands were shaking like she was going to die,she wrapped her arms around her knees and bit her downth-lip.

Heechul and Seohyun moved away from each other, Seohyun was blushing so hard, she stood up fast and went running to her room, Heechul took a deep breath, he felt himself so wrong, he stood up and went to his work.

 

Chanyeol was busy working in the garden until Taeyoung came walking to him.

" e..Ma'am..what are you doing here?" He asked while bowing.

" I need you to do a mission.." She started.

" mission? what do you mean?" Chanyeol asked confused.

" about what you told me earlier.." She lowered her voice.

" a..e.." He lost his words, he feels nervous whenever he remembers it.

" Look, I want you to capture a video of them together.." She suggested.

" what? but.." Chanyeol's hands started shaking.

" I don't want my nerphew Siwon to live in such a dumb !" Taeyoung said madly.

"e..." Chanyeol opened his eyes wide.

" don't worry, i won't tell anyone about you, we'll just post the video in Siwon's office !" Taeyoung said.

" well, ok...i'll try my hardest !" He said.

" good!"

 

Yoona was laying on her bed with a depressed face,Heeshin slowly entered.

" Daughter, are you okay?" Heeshin asked with a worried face while sitting next to her.

" i'm okay.." Yoona noded and faked a smile.

" but...you didn't get out from your room since the morning.."  Heeshin continued.

" I just..want to stay alone.." Yoona closed her eyes.

" but why? is there anything happening between you and Siwon?" Heeshin asked.

" no,there's nothing..everything is fine.."Yoona took a deep breath.

" well, come on, you need to eat.." Heeshin stood up.

" I don't feel like eating.." Yoona covered her face.

" aigoo..well, ok ...i'll bring you the food here." Heeshin sighed.

" no, I'll eat later.." Yoona replied.

Heeshin sighed and went out the room, she met her daughter Seohyun on her way.

" Mom..hi" Seohyun smiled happily.

" what's the reason behind this smile daughter?" Heeshin asked curiously.

" mom, me and Heechul jus kissed " Seohyun said happily.

" really?!! OMG !" Heeshin nearly squealed.

" yes, and he kissed me really..i don't know how to describe it..such a feeling.." Seohyun sighed happily.

" wow ! daughter! told you your dream will come true." Heeshin held her daughter's hands.

 

Heechul was eating his lunch on his house sitting on his sofa, He wiped his lips and drank some cola, he grabbed his phone and laid his back on the sofa, he called Yoona.The phone kept ringing, Yoona was laying on her place with the phone right in front of her but she didn't want to answer.

Heechul kept calling and calling until she grabbed the phone madly and picked up.

" Yoona?" He asked.

" what do you want?" She asked madly.

" e..baby, is that you? why are you mad?" Heechul sat straight when he heard her mad voice.

" don't call me again !" She said madly and crossed.

" Yoona ! Yoona! " He said madly ,he threw his phone on the table madly and stood up, he knew she saw something bad.

" ! " He cussed as he grabbed his coat and went out.

 

Siwon entered his room slowly and found Yoona laying opening her eyes.

" Baby, why are you laying like this?" Siwon acted sitting next to her.

" I just..want to stay here.." She sat down slowly.

" what's happening ?are you okay?" He asked while rubbing her cheek.

" Siwon...I..I don't know..but.." She looked at his eyes.

" what?" He asked curiously.

" I'm not feeling well...I guess I have a depression.." She cried.

" no, baby,no! you shouldn't say this.." Siwon hugged his wife, Yoona needed someone to hug her.

 

Seohyun was in the garden with Chanyeol, she was lively ever since the morning, Heechul parked his car, and Seohyun went even more happy when she saw him but his situation didn't look that fine.

" Heechul !" She called.

" oh Hi! " He waved and went in the house, Seohyun felt weird.

Heechul went up straight upstairs, he wished to meet Yoona on his way but he didn't, so he just stood up next to his room waiting for her to pass by.

" baby, go and take a warm bath, you'll feel fine after.." Siwon suggested.

" ok.." Yoona noded.

" I'll go to meet a friend and i'll comeback after an hour.." He said.

" ok.." Yoona noded and entered the bathroom.

 

Siwon passed by Heechul.

" ah Heechul! hi man! what are you doing?" Siwon laughed.

" ah..I was about getting in my room.." Heechul lied.

" ah really? ok! then see ya later.." Siwon smiled.

" sure! " Heechul faked a smile.

He used Siwon's absence and went directly to Yoona's room, he went in slowly and found no one, but he saw that the bathroom's light was on, so he took a deep breath and slowly opened the bathroom's door enough to look if she's inside or not, he saw her laying with the soap bubbles all over body, she was calmly putting her eyes down, He sighed and slowly stepped in while closing the door behind him, Yoona opened her eyes wide when she saw him.

" Hey ! You! are you crazy?" Yoona nearly shouted.

" shh.." He tried to calme her.

" Get out! can't you see i'm bathing?!" She said.

" I know...I'm not blind.." He smiled.

Yoona was looking at him madly, He sat down next to her.

" Why did you reject me?" He asked.

" Go, I don't want to talk  to you.." Yoona said harshly.

" really? but ,why?" He asked.She glared at him.

" I mean..baby..How can I even live without you?"He said as he wanted to touch her face, but she moved her face away.

" what's with you?!" He asked.

" Heechul...are you kidding me?! do you think i'm stupid or what?" Yoona said madly.

" but..what are you talking about?" Heechul asked and acted like he knows nothing.

" I saw you..kissing her.." Yoona nearly cried, Heechul kept starring at her teary eyes, he didn't know  what to do.

" but..y..you should understand.." Heechul slowly spoke.

" understand what?!" She replied madly.

" Yoona! let's speak truly! you're sleeping next to Siwon everynight and i'm saying nothing !" He spoke madly, nearly shouted, Yoona looked at his mad face pricelessly.

" am I not right?!" He continued.

" I'm MARRIED! " She yelled.Both of them looked at each other pricelessly.They had to face the truth.Yoona sighed and tried to get her breath back while Heechul's eyes turned teary but he didn't want to show Yoona his weak side.

Yoona looked at him slowly and he looked back at her, a moment of silence and they had nothing to say, he starred at her eyes.

" I love you..don't leave me..." He cried.Yoona's heart broke into pieces when she saw him crying.She rolled her eyes trying not to be emotional.

He stood up and wiped his tears, Yoona stood up along with him and wrapped a bathrobe around her body and walked behind him. He was still standing in the bathroom, he turned and looked at her.

" now..go.." She slowly spoke.

Heechul looked at her fiercely.