Episode 32

[ . Blind love . ]

Hayin was going downstairs madly, she suddenly met Henry in her way.

" ma'am are you okay?" Henry asked respectfully.

"..I..need to go somewhere." She spoke madly.

" but, you look like you're angry, something has happened?"Henry worried.

" no..nothing, I just need...can you hire me your car?" Hayin requested.

" huh?! my car..well, I have two cars, which one you want?"Henry said.

" any one." She said.

" well, take the black one.." Henry said and gave her the keys.

" thank you so much.." She thanked and went running downstairs.Henry moved his eye-brow and made a questioning look.

 

Hayin was driving, she grabbed her phone and called Heechul, but he changed his chip so no replies, she cursed madly and threw the phone on the chair, she grabbed it again and called Yoona.

" what?" Yoona replied.

" Yoona...daughter, I thought about what you told me..I think you're right.." Hayin lied.

" huh?! mom?! is it you?! are you okay?"

" yes, sweety, I know you love me and I'll..help you.." Hayin continued.

" oh my god mom! I knew you'd undertand me ! " Yoona cheered happily

"sure ! you're my daughter, now, tell me where are you ? maybe I'll come to you.."

" ah..I'm in..well, Heechul told me not to tell but I'll tell you.."

" where daughter?"

"I'm in Gangwondo...Heechul's hometown." Yoona said.

" ah really? which place exactly? give me your address..maybe i'll meet his parents.." Hayin smirked.

"e..the place..I don't know the address but just come to the beach, we have a woody house next to the beach, I'll be waiting for you outside, call me when you arrive."

" ok..now, I'll hung up..see you sweety, take care." Hayin hung up and drove faster.

 

Yoona posted the phone on the table, she was alone at home ,Heechul wasn't there, she smiled and sat on the sofa watching TV.

Siwon was in a meeting, everyone was talking but he was completely lost.

" Sir..." Yuri, his secretary said.

"..huh?! yes? did you call me?" Siwon suddenly replied.

" you look..a little bit lost.." Yuri smiled.

" ah?! me?! not really ! I was thinking about what to say in the meeting.." He lied.

" aha ..well, we'll start in a minute." She said.

" thanks.."He smiled gently.

 

Seohyun was sleeping in the garden, she was sitting in the chair while putting her head on the table with her phone on her hand, Minho slowly approached his sister, he felt so pity till he nearly cried.

" poor sister..they are playing on you...those jerks.." Minho thought.

 

Jessica was sitting with her brother in the living room drinking some coffee.

" Heechul...why are you silent?" Sica asked.

" me? just..because I have nothing to say.." He smiled to his sister.

" I miss the active Heechul who used to make me laugh all day !" Sica pouted.

" hahah...I'll make you laugh !" He laughed.

" really?! then go on !" Sica smiled.

" hmm...someone asked his friend " is it raining outside ?" and his friend replied " has it ever rained inside?" "

" Oh my god !! hahaha " Sica laughed hard, Heechul smiled watching his sister laughing.

" that was really funny !" Sica couldn't stop laughing.

" Sica..now, I have to go ,ok? I left Yoona alone at home." He stood up.

" already? " Sica pouted and stood up with him.

" I have to.." He sighed.

" Heechul...sometimes I feel like..you're stressed around her.." Sica said in a low tone.

" what? you don't have to feel like that.." He said nervously.

" is there anything I don't know?" Sica asked.

" no..there's nothing Sical " He laughed.

" hey ! didn't you tell me you won't call me Sical again ??!!" Sica hit him playfully.

" ok ok ! I won't  call you like that again ,now bye!" He smiled and pinched her cheek.

" bye and take care !"She smiled.

 

Hayin finally arrived, she parked her car next to the beach and got out from it, she looked around her and saw a woody house next to the beach.

" it must be there." She thought, she walked to the house fast.

Yoona was nearly sleeping but the sound of the knocking on the door woke her up, she stood up slowly and walked to the door ,she opened it.

" Mom !" Yoona said happily.

" You come here.." Hayin grabbed her daughter's hand and dragged her outside.

" mom please ! wait !" Yoona yelled and tried to run away but she couldn't.

" YOU WILL COME WITH ME RIGHT NOW ! " Hayin scolded.

" but MOM !! YOU LIED TO ME !! " Yoona yelled.

" I TOLD YOU WILL COME TO ME OR I WILL CALL YOUR HUSBAND AND TELL HIM EVERYTHING !" Hayin screamed right in front of Yoona's widen eyes.

" mom...h..how can you?" Yoona nearly cried.

" Let's go.." Hayin ignored her daughter and dragged her, Yoona put her hand away harshly, Hayin suddenly turned to her.

" I won't come with you...and you can't take me...you don't even have the right to.." Yoona said.

" Im Yoona..don't make me go mad !" Hayin yelled.

" What's going on here?" suddenly a manly voice said.

" Heechul.." Yoona said.

" You ! I want her to come with me or else you two will be caught !" Hayin spoke madly, Heechul opened his eyes so wide, he never knew she knows everything.

"e..ma'am..what are you talking about?" Heechul turned so nervous.

" come on ! or I swear I'll tell Siwon and the whole family about you !" Hayin swore.

" TELL THEM! I DONT CARE ! " Yoona yelled loudly.

" really??!" Hayin said.

" NO !! dont !" Heechul spoke suddenly.

" then...if you don't want...tell her to come with me.." Hayin smirked.

" no Heechul ! I won't go.." Yoona said as she saw Heechul approaching her.

" Yoona..please..it's the only way we can end this problem.." He whispered.

" no..please..Heechul, let her tell them..I really don't care." Yoona cried.

" you don't , but I do !" He clinched his teeth.

" w..what?.." Yoona's eyes widen.

" I don't want them to know..I don't want them to know how a fool I am." He said madly.

" what are you whispering to each other? ha?!" Hayin spoke.

" nothing, she'll go." Heechul turned to her.

" nice." Hayin sighed.

" Heechul.." Yoona said slowly.

" you have to go !" He said looking at her eyes.

" but..what about us?" She whispered.

" Yoona...we'll discuss about that when we'll return.." He whispered back.

" I..e.." Yoona couldn't find the words to say.

" now ,go..I'll comeback tonight too.." He said.

" ok.." She noded with a sad face and went inside to bring her stuffs.

Hayin was waiting in the car, after 10 minutes Yoona entered the car.

" When we'll arrive, tell them..that you were at your aunt's house." Hayin spoke coldly.

Yoona didn't reply, she just looked in front of her silently.

 

Siwon was going out from his hotel room carrying his stuffs, Yuri's eyes widen when she saw him.

" e..sir?! where are you going?" Yuri asked surprised.

" I'm going back to korea.." He said.

" w..what?! but your work didn't end yet !" She dropped her jaw.

" I know..I'll let you do everything Yuri..I count on you.." He said and put his hand on her shoulder.

" but..why? is there any problem?" She asked curiously.

" no..not really.." He faked a smile.

" well..as you want..I'll handle everything..have a safe trip." She bowed.

" thank you..take care." He smiled and went in the elevator carrying his bags.

 

Hayin arrived and parked her car in the garden, Yoona went out first with a cold face, she saw a car parking and it was Heechul's ,her eyes widen, she never knew he could drive that fast.

" let's go in." Hayin said as she dragged Yoona, Heechul looked at her with an upset face.

 

" YOONA ! " Heeshin suddenly said when she saw her coming upstairs with her mom.

" ah..mother..Hi.." Yoona greeted.

" I miss you daughter, where were you?" Heeshin hugged her.

" I was in..my aunt's house." Yoona slowly said while looking at her mother.

" really?! how was the time there?" She asked.

"it was..cool." Yoona faked a smile as she broke the hug.

 

Seohyun was in her room reading some magazines, suddenly she heard a knock.

" come in.." She said slowly ,with a boring tone.

Heechul slowly opened the door and entered with a big smile on his face.

" Oh my !" Seohyun went shocked.

" did I disturb you?" Heechul smiled.

" HEEECHUUUUUUL !! " Seohyun squealed and jumped on him for a tight hug.

"haha.." Heechul laughed while hugging her back.

" I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" She said while hiding her face on his chest.

" I miss you too.." he replied.

" don't ever go again.."She slowly said.

" Seohyun..are you crying?" He asked and slowly broke the hug to see her face.

" it's..tears of joy.." She said while putting her face down.

" Seohyunie..don't cry.." He hugged her again.

 

Yoona was in her room relaxing after taking a hot bath , she grabbed her phone and looked at it.

" If Heechul thinks he's playing with me..he's so wrong..I'm not going to let go off him no matter what.." She thought