Episode 34

[ . Blind love . ]

"1.....2....3.." Siwon whispered as he opened the door suddenly and both of them entered, Yoona and Heechul who were kissing directly moved from each other with their eyes opened so wide, the four of them were so shocked and priceless ,Seohyun slowly pu her hands to cover her wide opened mouth with tears being formed in her eyes, both Yoona and Heechul lost their breath, Siwon's eyes turned very watery until his sight was all blury.

"..e...I'll...explain.." Heechul started, taking back his breath.

Siwon moved his hand giving a sign to Heechul to shut up.Heechul looked at the shocked Seohyun whose tears were falling on her cheeks.Yoona was shaking, she couldn't even stand proprely.

"..Im...Yoona..." Siwon started, glaring at her deadly.

"..what is this?" He asked, couldn't even speak normally due to crying.

"..I told you let me..explain."Heechul spoke and suddenly Siwon punhed him a hard punch until he fell on the ground.

"HEECHUL !!" Yoona said and sat next to him, he made him bleed from his mouth.

" TELL ME !!" Siwon screamed.

" WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU??!!" Yoona shouted back, trying to help Heechul.

" I'm okay..." Heechul whispered and stood up slowly.

" H..heechul..." Seohyun sobbed.

" Seohyun.." Heechul couldn't help seeing the innocent girl crying.

" ARE YOU A DEAF?!!" Siwon screamed again.

" I'm not going to tell you ...because I know you see everything clear now.." Yoona glared at him.

" You....are...the dumbest..woman I've seen in my..life." Siwon cried.

"...i..it's not...a crime..to fall in love...Siwon..I really wanted to tell you everything-" Yoona started.

" I will tell you everything." Heechul suddenly cut her.Yoona looked at him.

" I....know..what we did is wrong..and I can't even forgive myself for it..I'm not apologizing because..I know even if I did..I'd gain nothing.."Heechul continued.

"...umma.." Seohyun whispered still sobbing ,she couldn't even move.

" but...Siwon, make yourself in my place..I swear I did nothing but falling in love...I didn't even control it...it came just like this..Yoona isn't even my style..but something happened that in myself..can't explain." Heechul said, trying not to cry.

Siwon, Seohyun and Yoona were looking at him.

" I was a bad partner...I was always blaming myself for this and that..whenever I remember the good you've done for me..you considered me as a partner and also a brother...and I know you'll hate me forever..but I was trying to run away from her..I did everything but I couldn't.." Heechul said.

Yoona's eyes started to be teary, Siwon glared at him even more.

" Because I blindly loved her...without knowing what's going to happen next..without thinking about today." He cried.

" ...heechul.." Yoona cried.

" you...jerk..." Siwon muttered, his eyes so red and full of anger.

" Seohyun..I'm so sorry...you've been an innocent girl...and I ruined it !" Heechul apologized.

" YOU FOOL!" Suddenly Siwon put out a gun from his pocket and positioned it in front of Heechul.

" OH MY GOD !! "Yoona screamed.

" SIWON NO!! " Seohyun cried.Heechul was shocked when he saw the gun.

" DONT TRY TO DO SUCH A STUPID THING !' Yoona yelled at Siwon but he heard nothing, he was a deaf ,his only aim was to shout his so-called-partner and end everything.

" Siwon ! please ! put that off of your hand !" Seohyun cried heavily.

Siwon didn't hesistate and kept the gun right in his hand, glaring at Heechul deadly, heechul didn't move from his place, he was stuck right in front of him silently.

" NO SIWON !! SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE !" Yoona cried.

" you can shout me if you want." Heechul said.

and Siwon shouted, Seohyun closed her eyes so fast while screaming, Yoona ran right in front of Heechul and bullet was shouted right in her stomach.

" AAAH !" She gave a long scream, Siwon's opened his eyes so wide, he didn't want to shout her, he wanted to kill him but she gave all her life to him.

" Yoona !!" Heechul shouted loudly while trying to wake her up.

" Siwon ! what have you done???!!" Seohyun cried while sitting on the ground.

Siwon was shocked, the gun fell from his hand when he saw Heechul crying like a baby with Yoona on his arms.

" BABY !! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME !! PLEASE !!" Heechul cried hugging her head hard on his chest, trying to wake her up, but no replies were heard.

Siwon couldn't even blink, he never felt like this before, Seohyun used her phone and immediatly called the police.

" YOONA!! reply ! please answer me !! don't leave me I beg !" Heechul slapped her cheeks trying to wake her up, he looked at her stomach and found it full of blood, he put his hand there trying to stop the bleeding, her white dress was all full of blood.

the police came and their sound could be heard from outside, they entered fast and they immediatly grabbed Siwon, he was still shocked looking at her,he couldn't even cry.

" we should take her to the hospital ! she's still alive !" The doctor said to the crying Heechul.

 

Taeyoung was reading a book, Hayin came and sat next to her in the living room.

" Have you seen my daughter?" Hayin asked.

" hmm..I guess she went out in the morning, why?" Taeyoung replied, her eyes still focused on the book.

" I don't know..I just felt something wrong..." Hayin worried.

" really?" Taeyoung posted the book on the table and took off her glasses.

" I hope...she's okay.." Hayin said as she touched her chest.

Suddenly the phone rang, both of them looked at it, but Chanyeol was the one who replied.

" Choi House, how can I help?" Chanyeol replied.

" Im Yoona's family?"

" Yes..she's not here."

" we know..she has been shouted by her husband who's now in the prison..she's in the hospital ,in the emergency right now."

" Oh my god !" Chanyeol went shocked.

" hope you can inform the family.Thank you."

Chanyeol hung and looked at the two old women with shocked eyes.

" what's going Chanyeol?" Taeyoung stood up.

" tell us !" Hayin asked curiously.

" e...Yoona...has been shouted by Siwon..." Chanyeol couldn't even speak formaly.

" WHAT?!!" Both Hayin and Taeyoung went so shocked.

"  this is what the caller said, he said she's in the emergency right now."

" OH MY GOD !! MY DAUGHTER!! I knew it !" Hayin sobbed so hard.

" oh god.." Taeyoung put her plam on her chest.

 

Seohyun was sitting in the hospital's hall in a totally upset mood, Heechul was standing putting his head on the wall, being silently sad.He remembered:

started of flashback

" Heechul..."She slowly said.

" hm?"

" what if I met you before I met Siwon.." She asked.

" huh..."

"..won't we be married now?" She looked at him.

" who knows?" He laughed.

" I really dream about the day we're married together..having kids running around..they'll be so beautiful, don't you think?" She asked happily.

" hm..right."He smiled to her.

" you don't seem like you mean it though " She sighed.

" no ,I do.." He laughed.

end of flashback

Yoona's voice was echoing in his head, he remembered all the times they had together how he promised her the end will be a happy ever after.

" Daughter !! where is my daughter?" Hayin suddenly came running with the whole family behind her.

Heechul looked at them, Taeyoung glared at him.

"Ummma !" Seohyun cried and hugged her mother.

" What happened??!!" Henry came to Heechul and asked him.

"..." Heechul couldn't speak, his eyes were so red from crying.

 " tell me !" Henry said shaking Heechul.

The doctor suddenly went out and said " good news." Heechul jumped to him so fast.

" HOW IS SHE NOW??!! PLEASE LET ME SEE HER !" Heechul spoke happily.

" wait..please ,no one can see her right now, she just needs some blood..I hope someone would donate to her.." The doctor said.

" what's her blood type?" Heeshin asked.

" it's B" Heechul replied immediatly, everyone was shocked how he knew everything about her.

" I can donate to her.." Seohyun spoke slowly.

" REALLY??!!" Hayin said happily.Heechul looked at Seohyun with a pitiful look.

" thank you.." Hayin hugged Seohyun so hard.

" now, come with us.." The doctor ordered and Seohyun followed him, Heechul felt grateful that he knew Seohyun in his life.

 

Siwon was sitting in the prison still silent, not believing what has he done, suddenly a person came in to visit him.He looked at the silouhtte in front of him and found his father.Both of them looked at each other silently.

" Why did you do that?" Henry asked.Siwon just put his head down.

" who taught you to do that?" Henry asked again, trying to control his anger.

" dad..." Siwon finally spoke.

" is she okay?" He asked.

" she's...nearly okay..but she'll hate you forever.." Henry replied madly.

" I want to give her the divorce...and after me..I want her to marry..Kim Heechul." Siwon said, Henry opened his eyes so wide.

" WHAT THE HECK.? have you gone crazy? Kim Heechul is your sister's fiance !" Henry nearly shouted.

" those two..are meant to be.." Siwon gave his back to his dad.

" you surely went mad !" Henry opened his eyes wide.

" dad...we shouldn't come in someone's way when they love each other..they've been meeting behind my back..but I won't blame them." Siwon confessed.

" WHAT?!! " Henry opened his eyes wide.

-in the hospital-

The whole family were surrounding Yoona, she was sleeping deeply, Heechul was standing right beside her , he didn't even blink.

" e..son, why are you looking at her like this?" Heeshin asked, smelling something.

" she's so beautiful when she's sleeping." Heechul replied shamelessly. Hayin couldn't help but smile a meaningful smile, till this minute she knew her daughter is loved.

" e..what?" Heeshin went shocked, everyone already knew about it, she was the last one to know.

" mom...I'll explain that to you later." Seohyun said.

"e...um.." Yoona suddenly started to move her eyes.

" huh! she's waking up!" Heechul said.Everyone paid attention.

"ugh.." She groaned from the pain.

" sh..." Heechul slowly whispered.

Yoona slowly opened her eyes, the sight was blurry at first but then it started to be clear.

"...h..heechul.." Yoona whispered as she saw him.

" sh..baby, don't tire yourself.." He replied and kissed her forehead, that was driving Heeshin so crazy, she glared at Seohyun, but her daughter just noded.

"..you're...okay?" Yoona asked weakly.

" yes I'm...don't ever do that again.."He replied rubbing her cheeks softly.

" I want to sleep.." Yoona said.

"ok, sleep." He smiled.

everyone went out to the hall and let her sleep.

" ma'am.." Heechul called Hayin.

" yes, son?" Hayin replied.

"..I'll take care of her." He smiled.

" ..uh..Son..give me a hug please.."Hayin hugged him.

Seohyun came to them and smiled softly at Heechul, he was so embarrassed he didn't know what to do.

" e..Heechul, would you mind to be..my friend?" Seohyun asked, giving him her hand.

" Oh ! sure !" Heechul smiled widely and shook her hand.

 

- one week passed -

Siwon was in the prison sitting wearing his orange unifom, a policeman came to him.

" Choi Siwon..you have a visitor."

" .." Siwon stood up silently and followed the policeman.

Siwon's eyes larged when he saw Heechul sitting waiting for him, he slowly sat.

" first..Hello.." Heechul greeted awkwardly.

"...." Siwon didn't reply.

" I want to...reward you.." Heechul started.

" hm?"

" You've done a lot to me..and since I don't have a brother..you were a brother to me." Heechul smiled slowly.

"..." Siwon just stuck looking at him.

" I'm now rewarding you...Yoona..is forgiving you..and she told the police that you can go out after paying a..bail.." Heechul said.

"e...really?!" Siwon asked, he finally talked.

" yes, and don't worry about the bail...I'll pay it.." Heechul smiled.

"..is she okay?" Siwon asked.

" yes..she is..she got out from hospital yesterday." He replied.

" so...when am I going to go out?" Siwon asked.

" whenever you want." Heechul said.Siwon starred at him for a moment.

" Heechul...you're not that bad." Siwon slowly smiled.

" haha..we all have a bad side, right?" Heechul asked.

" but your bad side..was a good one."Siwon replied which made Heechul burst into tears.

" no , please! stop crying! I want Yoona to have a man !"Siwon laughed.

" what??!! hehehehe.." Heechul started laughing.

 

Yoona was in her bed sitting , someone knocked her door.

" come in !" Yoona said in a happy voice.Seohyun suddenly entered.

" ah..Seohyun.." Yoona turned serious.

" Yoona...I wanted to hug you before I go.." Seohyun spoke slowly.

" w..why? where are you going?" Yoona asked.

" I'm flying to USA to continue my studies." Seohyun spoke.

" omg..really?.." Yoona said.

" yes, hmm...maybe I'll be back after 5 or 6 years.." Seohyun laughed.

" aww..Seohyun hug me please! "Yoona said and both of them hugged closely.

" I will miss you.." Seohyun said.

" me too."Yoona replied and broke the hug.

" Yoona, take care." Seohyun smiled.

" take care too !" Yoona smiled back.

 

Seohyun went out and another knock came from the door.

" Come in !" Yoona said again.Heechul entered with a wide smile, she smiled back and gave him her hand ,he held it and sat on her bed.

" I went to Siwon.."Heechul started.

" really?! and?" Yoona asked.

" he accepted.." Heechul smiled.

" wwoow !! great!" Yoona squealed.

" he said he's going to fly to japan for his work directly.." Heechul sighed.

"ah really? Seohyun is flying to USA too.." Yoona sighed.

" I know.." He said.

" well, baby..is there anything you want to say?" Yoona asked.

" ah actually.." Heechul massaged his forehead.

" what's going on?" Yoona turned serious.

" Yoona...e.." Heechul suddenly stood up.

" hm?"

" 1..2..3...ehmm...to the prettiest girl in this universe." Heechul kneeled.Yoona brust into laughter.

" what is this? a poetry?" Yoona laughed hard.

" would you marry me?" He suddenly asked,Yoona stopped from laughing with opened and looked at the ring in his hands.

"...h..heechul.." Yoona said, her eyes turning teary.

"...reply.." He said.

" of course I do.." Yoona smiled happily, he grabbed her hand and wore her the ring.

" oh my god, Heechul, is this for real?" Yoona asked.

" yes, baby..I promised you to make you happy.." He said.

" HEECHUL I LOVE YOU !!" She hugged him so hard.

" and..."

"and what? "Yoona asked while still hugging him.

"I finally realized how innocent you are."He smiled softly.Yoona hugged him even tighter.

 

- after 2 Years-

 

Jessica was carrying a baby in her arms walking in the beach that is full of people.

" ugh! it's hot !" Sica said.

" some ice cream?" Yesung, her husband asked.

" yes please! " Sica pecked his lips.

" well, give Yoona and Heechul their baby and come with me." Yesung suggested.

" hmm...wait for me." Sica said.

She ran to Yoona and Heechul but found only the family.

" where are Yoona and Heechul?" Sica asked.

" Minho..they're there." Minho pointed, Sica turned and saw them playing with the water like kids.

" aigoo..so Umma please, take Taemin." Sica said and posted the baby.

" Heechul ! please! no more !" Yoona laughed but he carried her and threw her in the sea.

" PLEEEEEEEEASE !" Yoona laughed hard.

" haha ! you like it don't you?" He laughed hard with her.

" please! " She turned serious.He put her closer to him.

" you look stunning when you're wet." He whispered.

" really?.." She asked.

" yep.." He kissed her lips and she hugged his neck kissing him more, suddenly a flash of camera hit them, both turned to see Minho taking pictures of them.

" pose please !" Minho smiled.

Both Yoona and Heechul turned and made a peace sign, him putting his hand on her waist and her putting her hand on his shoudler.

CLICK.

 

-the end-

 

omg blind love ended T_______T I can't, hope you guys enjoyed the story, actally the ending was going to be sad but I made it a happy one because of someone :), thanks.