Episode 12

[ . Blind love . ]

08:00pm Heechul cameback from work directly to his house, he was a little bit tired, He entered and put his jacket on the sofa same as the car key, he laid and sighed.

Yoona was preparing hersef to got out in her room suddenly Siwon entered.

" baby, going somewhere?" He asked.

" e..yes..going to meet a friend.." She said.

" who's that friend?" He asked curiously.

" it's...my friend..Sooyoung hehe.." She nervously replied.

" ahh ok, want me to drive you?" He suggested.

" no, it's okay, i'll go by my car." She said and stood up.

" becareful, ok?"

" sure, bye" She kissed his cheek and went.

- Heechul was drinking some beer sitting in the sofa suddenly he heard the doorbell ring, he stood up and went to see , he opened the door and found it was Yoona, dressing up good , black jeans , white shirt and bag with heels, she entered while smiling, he closed the door.

" didn't except me to come, right?"

" no..I thought so..hehe.." He smiled.

" well..." She laid on the sofa.

" want some drink?"

" hmm...I want some beer if you have.."

" sure.." He said and went to serve, she kept smiling while looking at him, he looked at her while smirking, he only have dirty thoughts lately.

" take .." He posted the beer both for her and him.

" thanks.." she tasted.He put his arm around her shoulders and dragged her closer to him.She put her hand on his chest and looked up at him.He was drinking while looking at her.

" you're mine, right?" She asked while rubbing his cheek, he put the cup in the table and smiled to her.

" why you say no words?" She asked huskily.

" because i don't need words.." he whispered back right close to her face.

"ehhhehh.." She laughed huskily and sat straight.

" what?" He asked.

" only a few days for me before getting married.." she sighed.

" forget about it .." he laughed.She smirked while looking at him.

He turned to her and put his lips right on her forehead pecking it slowly, she closed her eyes, he went down to her nose and pecked it slowly, she opened her eyes and stock her tongue out.

" you like it,dont you?" he whispered.She moved her tongue to his lips and it softly, he kept looking at her eyes , she moved away and faced him.

He stood up and she stood up with him.

" what's up?" she asked curiously. He carried her bridal style and she smiled happily, he went upstairs and took her to his bed, he posted her slowly and came right on top of her.

" you smell good.." He whispered while pecking her lips.

" you do too" She wrapped her hands around his neck.

He kissed her lips deeply as she kissed him back, rubbing his back with her hands, they kissed slowly but deeply ,he sat and took off his shirt and she ed her shirt too , he cameback kissing her, they switched place, she was on top now, she smiled seductively as she kissed his lips passionately, he garbbed her hair and rubbed her back.

 

Siwon was sitting alone in the living room reading newspapers, Seohyun came to him and sat along with him.

" haven't you see Yoona?" She asked.

" she went to see a friend.." Siwon replied.

" really? Sooyoung is looking for her on the phone.." Seohyun sighed while looking at her phone.

" huh?!" Siwon went so shocked.

" what's with you?" Seohyun asked with a confused look.

" but...wait a minute.." Siwon said and suddenly grabbed his phone and started calling her.

" are you calling her? her phone is close." Seohyun sighed.

Siwon put the phone down and looked so confused.

" what's with you??" Seohyun asked again.

" wait a minute.." He stood up.

" where are you going? " She asked immidiately.

" i'll be back.." Siwon went running from the house.

 

Yoona was laying on heechul's chest, nudely. He rubbed her arm with his fingers while they were covering themselves.

" Heechul...you told me you like me.." She said.

" hm.." he noded with a smile.

" well, I do too.." She said.

" I know.." he replied while laughing.

" such a.." She joked.

" no Heechul, I don't like you.." She suddenly said.Heechul turned shocked.

" I think I love you.." She looked up to him with a serious look, Heechul couldn't believe what he just heard, he tried to act normal.

" what's with you?" She asked.

" nothing.." He said.She laid back on his chest.

" you love me too ,right?" She asked while rubbing his chest.Suddenly his phone rang. He grabbed it and replied.

" hello?"

" Hello Heechul, you need to help me, Yoona is lost !" Siwon worried.

" huh?! e..really? how?"

" I don't know ,i'm looking for her !"

" oh..have you called her?"

" her phone is closed."

" don't worry, she'll be back, she might be in a friend's house or somewhere."

"please heechul, i need your help."

" ok,i'll come right now!" Heechul said and crossed his phone, Yoona sat.

" Siwon thinks you're lost." Heechul sighed.

" heheh..." Yoona laughed.

" you have to go Yoona.." He said seriously.

" aishh..well, ok.." She sighed and started dressing up.

He also dressed up , both went downstairs preparing themselves to go out.

" so i'll go by my car.." she said.

" see you later.." He said as he kissed her cheek from behind.

" I love you.." She whispered.He backhugged her and kissed her neck.

" I need to go now, Heechul.." She moved away and went out the door.Heechul smiled.

 

Siwon and the whole family were worried about Yoona, Heechul was with them acting like nothing happened.

" don't worry, son! I guess she'll be here soon !' Heeshin comforted her son.

" mom, if something happens to her i'm gonna-"

" shh!" Heeshin said. Heechul was starring at Siwon with a nervous look.

Yoona arrived and she entered the house and found everyone waiting.

" Yoona! " everyone said. Siwon came and hugged her so fast.

" ouch Siwon, you're hurting me!" Yoona said, Siwon pulled out and grabbed her face.

" baby, where were you? i thought you were lost!" Siwon worried.

" Lost? huh?! I was in my friend's house.."

" but I called Sooyoung and she said you weren't there." He said.

" e..not Sooyoung..I went to Taeyeon's house.." Yoona lied.

" aigoo..don't go there again ! " Siwon nearly shouted.

" well, well ok , i'm going to take some rest now.." Yoona said as she went upstairs.

" she's so rude." Seohyun muttered madly.

" Heechul, sorry because i made you worry with me.." Siwon apologized.

" it's okay, i'll go home now." Heechul said.

" no, just spend the night here !"

" hehe..no, i have to go.." He smiled and went.