Episode 5

[ . Blind love . ]

Taeyoung was reading a book in her bed, she looked at the clock and found it 13:00, she closed her book and posted on the closest, she stood up and looked from her window she saw Yoona's car parking.

the silene was killing them, Yoona looked at Heechul.

" So...should i say thank you?" Heechul spoke while looking at her.

" nevermind." Yoona sighed.

Heechul got out from the door, and Taeyoung's eyes larged.Yoona got out from the car and closed it, Both walked inside the house.

" Hii !! Heechul !" Minho came running wearing soccer outfit.

" oh hi boy! going to practice? " Heechul high-fived Minho, Yoona stopped and looked at them.

" You were..with Yoona? you guys are friends?" Minho asked smiling.

" e...yes...we're.." Heechul looked at Yoona with a priceless place, Yoona smiled seductively and went upstairs, Heechul followed her with his eyes.

" Heechul Hyung! do you want to go with me to practice??!" Minho asked so excited.

" I thought you hate soccer ,hehe...but it's okay, i'll come with you sure, just wait for me ,i'll change my clothes." Heechul joked while tapping Minho's arm.

" haha..waiting for you in the garden.." Minho smiled.

" sure !" Heechul said and went upstairs.Minho took his ball on his hands and went running outside.

- - at Yoona's room - -

Yoona entered her room living her door mid-opened ,She took off her jacket and slowly sat on the chair facing her mirror , she looked at herself and slowly grabbed the make-up earser and started erasing suddenly her phone rang,she grabbed it and replied.

" Yes Siwon.."

" Hi ! so you're already home?"

" Yes, where are you?"

" i'm on my way home haha..so...I know you have a lot to say,right?"

" no....not really.."

" oh,really?! I'll be glad, haha..I mean, did you meet Heechul?"

" Heechul...yes..I met him.."

" ..good, well,Yoona..I'm driving now, see you home."

" bye"

Yoona crossed her phone and posted it, she took her earrings and grabbed a perfume and slowly put some on her neck.

Heechul was going downstairs wearing sport outfits, He found Yoona room's door mid-opened, without realizing he looked from it and found Yoona putting perfume, He watched every drop on her neck and how she was closing her eyes and doing it, he couldn't handle it but kept starring at her.

Yoona opened her eyes and put down the perfume, Heechul ran fast downstairs and went to Minho ,Yoona went and closed the door to change her clothes.

- - in the garden - -

Heechul and Minho were playing and playing with stopping with sweat all over them, Siwon parked his car and came to them.

" Playin guys?" Siwon spoke putting his hand on his pocket while smiling.

" The weather is nice so yeah.." Minho said to his brother.

" do you want to join?" Heechul asked while holding the ball on his hands.

" thank you Heechul !" Siwon suddenly spoke, Heechul's heart skipped a beat.

" ..for?" Heechul acted awkward.

" you know what for.." Siwon winked and went inside.

"ah..yes.." Heechul muttered, Minho looked at him with a questioning look.

" what's up?" Heechul asked.

" nothing, let's just play.." Minho smiled.

Siwon went upstairs and found his auntie Taeyoung sitting on the Sofa.

" Hi auntie." He kissed her cheek.

" oh son, hello, how are you?"

" i'm fine, did you see Yoona?"

" yes, I saw her coming with Heechul"

" is she in her room?"

" i guess so"

" ok, thank you"

Siwon took a deep breath and went upstairs, he passed by Yoona's room and looked at the door thinking if he should talk to her or not.He slowly moved his hand to the door then moved back again, he continued his way to his room.

Yoona was laying on her bed wearing simple black short and blue shirt, she slowly closed her eyes and remembered.

flashback

she looked at his face who was close to hers and he came close to her and kissed her lips, without any doubt she kissed him back,slowly, exchanging kisses while closing thier eyes ,she put her hand on his back pressing him more close.

end of flashback

She opened her eyes slowly and moved her hand slowly to her lips, she touched her lips with her fingers and closed her eyes suddenly her phone rang, she stopped and looked at it ,it was Siwon, she replied.

" what?"

" wow, what a way of saying hello.."

" what do you want? I want to sleep."

" really? then..sleep, talk to you later.."

" .." Yoona crossed the phone and threw it on the bed, she put her head on the pillow and turned to her right and closed her eyes.

 

2 hours of playing; Minho and Heechul entered the house,so sweaty.

" it was cool ,wasn't it?" The young boy asked.

" yes, haha..next time ,let's go to swim, ok?" Heechul put his hand on Minho's shoulder.

" haha..sure!" Minho smiled.

" well, i'm going to take a bath now, i'm all sweaty." Heechul massaged his forehead.

" me too, see you later !" Minho smiled and went to his room, same as Heechul.

 

Heechul was in the bathroom ,showering with hot water, he finished, closed the fountain and put only pants,he was still wet.

Yoona couldn't sleep, kept rolling on the bed so she decided to get a drink, she went downstairs and suddenly saw the half- Heechul going out from the bathroom, her eyes stuck on him.Heechul went priceless when he saw her coming to him.She looked at his chest and he looked at himself then at her, He could nothing but to be silent just like her, she brought her face closer to his and looked right at his eyes.

" you were..showering?" She whispered.

"..." He didn't reply and tried to change his sight.

" you smell good.." She laughed.He looked at her eyes again still don't what to do, he was so afraid someone might see them like that, He stepped backward and went to his room leaving her alone, she smiled while rolling her eyes and continued her way to the kitchen.