Episode 8

[ . Blind love . ]

1 week passed ,The things didn't change from what it was ,Yoona rejecting Siwon as he did to her and he can't help it.

- - in Heechul's Car - -

" the car is amazing, congrats " Siwon smiled while looking round and around

" thank you, it's not that expensive like yours.." Heechul laughed

" but it's amazing after all! " Siwon said

" So here's my house " Heechul parked his car and got out.

Siwon went out from the car and looked at Heechul's new house.

" woaah ,So beautiful !" Siwon said

" don't exaggerate " Heechul laughe shyly

" can we take a look inside?" Siwon asked

" sure! " Heechul smiled and opened the door.

Siwon entered with an amazing look he loved the house so much, it had dark woody walls.Siwon sat on the sofa slowly.

" maan ! this house rocks ! where did you get it?" Siwon asked, still amazed.

" Internet ,Coffee or Juice?" Heechul smiled and went to the kitchen's table.

" hmm...Coffee please !" Siwon smiled and relaxed on his back.

Heechul posted the coffee for both of them and he faced Siwon.

" Kim Heechul.." Siwon started.

" hm?" Heechul posted his cup.

" You're really a business man ! I don't know but I count on you a lot..and I never trusted anyone in my life as I do now.." Siwon said in a serious tone.

" what should i say ? because ..Thank you isn't enough.." Heechul took a deep breath.

" you shouldn't thank me or something just stay the way you are is enough !" Siwon smiled.

" haha, Ok, no problem then.." Heechul laughed while drinking his coffee.

" You should get a girl..." Siwon suddenly spoke.Heechul nearly spilted his coffee.

" and ...what made you say this? huh" Heechul laughed.

" because I know...someone perfect for you.." Siwon smirked.

" wait ! Siwon! please..i'm not ready for those kind of relationships! " Heechul smiled.

" you don't have to worry, it's a member from my family " Siwon smiled back.Heechul's eyes opened wide.

" what's with you? why are you shocked?" Siwon asked in a puzzled look.Heechul turned normal and took a deep breath.

" it's ...Seohyun.." Siwon spoke suddenly, Heechul's eyes larged even more.

" what?!" Heechul said unpurposely.

" why..are you that shocked?" Siwon asked so confused.

" because..I..mean..Seohyun..is a good girl..but.." Heechul hesistated.

" what? but what?" Siwon asked.

" Just give me time, that's all " Heechul faked a smile.

" ah Ok ! you have time, by the way Seohyun knows nothing about this.." Siwon rubbed the back of his hair.

" that's...better.." Heechul stood up.

" So, Heechul-ah! I need to go now, ok?" Siwon stood up.

" now?! stay a bit more !" Heechul said in a surprised tone.

" I have to meet Yoona.." Siwon's face turned serious.

" ah..ok..so...then..see you tomorrow.." Heechul said in a low tone.

" remember to come home always !" Siwon said.

" sure !you guys are like my family !" Heechul said.

Siwon went out from the house and Heechul closed the door after him, He stepped to the Sofa and sat down while massaging his neck he remembered.

"

Heechul was eating until he saw Yoona starring at him, She smiled ,He smiled back.

"

He sighed and relaxed on his back.

 

Yoona was in the cafeteria waiting ,looking at her clock from minute to minute, She drank some water then Siwon arrived and sat in front of her.

" I know i'm late sorry, I was with Heechul,He bought a new house..so-"

" I didn't come to talk about this.." She harshly said.

" well, ok, then about what?"

"about..our so-called relationship." She said in a low tone.

" Yoona, please! I told you to give me a chance , I even took a break for you ,why are you doing this?" Siwon begged.

" because I'm simply bored ,ok?" Yoona raised her voice.

" why aren't you like the other girls? ha? They wish to meet me ! They crave for me!!" Siwon yelled.

"...." Yoona's eyes opened in shock.Siwon calmed himself down and sighed.

" well, ok ,then why don't you go to those girls who are craving for you? ha? why are you sticking to me?" Yoona's eyes turned teary.

" I can't because I LOVE YOU !" Siwon confessed loudly.

" YOU DONT ! that's..obvious.." Yoona cried.

" shh..please, don't yell here ,people are watching us !" Siwon tried to calme her down.

" Choi Siwon ! let's end our relationship here and NOW !" Yoona stood up madly.

" YOU ARE NOT THE ONE WHO DECIDE! " Siwon yelled while standing up.

" I have the right to do !" Yoona screamed.

" DO YOU WANT TO GO AND LIVE IN THE POVERTY WITH YOUR FAMILY??" Siwon yelled, Yoona's eyes opened so big.

" HA?? because i'm doing this to save you...from the hunger..and everything bad ! look at the past when you were.." Siwon stopped.

" ...s..siwon.." Yoona whispered then left running.

Siwon sat on his place hitting his head like a fool.

Yoona drove her car with tears all over her face, she looked at her phone and saw her mom calling her, she didn't reply, the phone kept ringing when she grabbed it to reply her mom crossed, Yoona was starring at the contacts list then saw Heechul's number, she wiped her tears then phonecalled him.

Heechul was laying on the sofa watching TV ,suddenly his phone rang ,he grabbed it fast and replied.

" Hello?"

" Heechul..."

" Yoona?! is that you?!"

" Yes, tell me..where are you now?"

" e..me? I'm in my..new house, why?"

" I need to meet you now..can i come?"

" yes...sure, I'm in the number 24 from the Shimun street"

" I'm coming now." Yoona crossed.

Heechul posted his phone on the table and took a deep breath, he was confused why is she coming.

a few minutes later ,Yoona arrived, she rang the bell, Heechul ran to the door and opened it, Yoona was sad looking, he didn't know what to do.

" come in.." He said while opening the door wider.

Yoona stepped in and threw her bag in the sofa, Heechul closed the door and came to her.She was silent, He sat next to her.

" what's...going on?" He asked curiously looking at her face.

She turned her face to him and looked at him in the eyes,He couldn't help but feel his blood rushing.She wasn't crying but had a sad look, he starred at her eyes.

" I don't...love..him..." She whispered.Heechul went shocked.

"...I didn't..even..do..." she confessed.

" I swear..I tried..but it didn't help.." She cried.

He slowly moved his hand to her face and wiped her tear with his finger, Yoona was starring at him endlessly, he was the only man she could feel that around him.

" shh..." He whispered.

She moved her body next to him and put her head on his embrace slowly, he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her while rubbing her back and hair,she hugged him even more and closed her eyes.

" Kim Heechul..." She whispered.

" hm?" he asked while closing his eyes putting his cheek on her hair.

" hug me...more..like this.." She continued, He hugged her tighter and kissed her hair, she rubbed his chest with her hands, she slowly parted and and faced his face, he was looking at her directly in the eye, she moved her hand to his face and slowly touched it, she moved it down to his lips and he grabbed it and slowly kissed it, she was starring at the way he was kissing her hand, he looked at her eyes again and he grabbed her face and kissed her lips , she kissed him back while grabbing his head ,he moved her on his lap and they breathed on  each others' lips , He kissed her again and she always replied, she hugged his neck and he hugged her waist more.They parted again and their breathing got heavier.

" you're so..sweet.." he whispered.She kissed him and he replied, suddenly the phone rang ,both of them moved from each other fast and Heechul replied.

" Hello?"

" Heechul...she wants to break up..but i don't..please help me..."

" e..Siwon.." Heechul looked at Yoona who was sitting next to him, their lips dry from kissing.

" please.."

"..Siwon...I'll try to solve this...later.." He said.

" thank you...heechul..please call me.." Siwon said and crossed.

" it was Siwon.." Heechul stood up.

" I ...know.." She said.Heechul took a deep breath and rubbed the back of his neck.

" I need to go now.." She said slowly while standing. Heechul turned to her and she looked at him with her shining eyes.

" ..ok...bye.." He said.She came to him walking then slowly kissed his cheek.

" byebye." She said and walked fast to the door, he closed his eyes and sighed.