Episode 2

[ . Blind love . ]

4 Hours passed and the silence was all over the castle since everyone was tired and decided to sleep.Heechul was laying on his bed thinking about different thoughts and how is it gonna be living with Siwon here.

" aishh..I shouldn't do this." He muttered to himself while sitting.After remembering all the glares Yoona gave him.

He stood up and went out from his room walking in the hall, He heard a voice talking on the phone, He stepped to the living room and saw Yoona sitting on the Sofa like a boss with her legs crossed while talking on the phone.

" what?! him?! i don't care about him anymore." She said while laughing.

Heechul's eyes larged when he heard those words, even though he wasn't sure who was she talking about but he was 90% sure it was Siwon.

" i try not to care about him as much as he's caring about his work...like seriously we don't have even sometime together..." Yoona rolled her eyes as she saw Heechul standing next to the door, she stopped talking, he was right there standing looking at her.

" what are you looking at?" Yoona asked while still holding the phone next to her ear.

"e...i want to know..where is the bathroom, can i?" He answered.

Yoona rolled her eyes and crossed the phone, she stepped to him and faced him.

" Can't you go anywhere beside here?" She asked between her teeth,glaring at his eyes.

" I guess...you own nothing..." He burnt her.

" WHat the?! "Her eyes larged because of his sudden answer.

" Miss..I guess you should..respect yourself, ok?" He said and went away.

" Hey ! you ! didn't you want to use the bathroom?!" She asked loudly.

" Forget it!" He said while entering his room. She took a deep breath and muttered " well, he's...i don't know..but anyway he won't win."

Heechul couldn't hold it anymore, he wanted to go to the bathroom so he went ou from his room and he nearly collapsed with Yoona.

" I'm sorry.." He said while moving away.

" what do you want again?" She asked harshly while crossing her arms.

" bathroom please?" He asked slowly.

" follow me." She said and walked right upstairs, He followed her.

They entered the bathroom.

" this house is so big that..why.." He started.

" next time, ask the maids." She said and made her way to the door.

" eh.wait! "

" what again?" She turned.

" are you like that around everyone or...only me?" He asked seriously, he can't comfortable with all the hate.

" ....." She just glared and went out, leaving him speechless, he ignored her for a minute and went to the toilet.

Yoona went to her way to her room, suddenly she heard a weird sound from SIwon's room , she moved her ears to listen but still couldn't understand something , Heechul was on his way back to his room then suddenly saw Yoona doing what she was doing.

"are you okay?" He asked soflty to make sure not to froze her.

" it's not your business." She whispered.

" well, what are you listening to?" He said while joining her, putting his ear on the door, her eyes larged when she saw him doing that.

" hey ! are you crazy?!" She whispered.

" huh? me? why ? i'm doing what you're doing , so it means that you're crazy? " Heechul laughed.

" shh...don't speak loud !" She warned him.

" for the sake of god, why are you stalking him?" He asked on a low tone.

" i'm not..and..for the sake of god, why are you here?"

" i'm just..well i was on my way to my room."

" just go !" She said.

Suddenly Siwon opened the door fast and saw them putting their ears on the door. His eyes grew wider.

" w-what are you doing?!" Siwon went shocked.

" Huh he was...stalking you !" She said loudly, lying, Heechul's heart beated fast and didn't find what to say.

" really?!" Siwon went shocked.

" no ! I wasn't" Heechul could finally talk.

" Yoona, it was you ,right?" Siwon asked, he knows his girlfriend so good.

" no ! no ! why do i have to stalk you?" She said nervously.

" well, you or him, can you guys excuse me and respect my privacy?!" He requested.

" sure !" Heechul said and went running to his room.

" Privacy?!" Yoona yelled loudly as Siwon closed the door at her face.

" go die Choi Siwon." She muttered madly.

" what's going on?" Siwon's Mother, Heeshin interrupted Yoona's cursing.

" nothing.." She glared at the door harshly and went upstairs.

 

 - - At Heechul's room - -

" I'm okay mom ,you don't have to worry." Heechul comforted his worried mom.

" ohh baby, Seoul is dangerous, becareful!"

" I know, I know, I'm not a young boy after all and you're still treating me like one."

" you're always young in my eyes!"

" mom, i should cross, because i feel like i'm a little bit sleepy."

" ok , don't foget to call me always,ok?"

" sure, bye, mom, love you"

" love you too son, take  care."

Heechul crossed the phone and relaxed, laying his head on his pillow.