Episode 1

[ . Blind love . ]

It's the beginning of the autumn, so Siwon and the rest of his family decided to eat in the big garden, everyone was doing something, someone preparing the meat while the others preparing the table.

"Its Sunny today " Siwon told his girlfriend, soon to be his wife,Yoona.

" Yes " She smiled at him.

" and the sunshine makes you look even prettier" He whispered in her ear while she was cutting the meat.

She looked at him with a smirk and went to another place, he stayed on his place smiling at her.

Suddenly the phone ring interrupted him, he replied.

" Hello?"

" Hello Sir, Someone is here on your office."

" really? well..tell him to wait ,ok? "

" sure."

Siwon crossed the phone and came to his mother who was sitting next to Yoona.

" Mom ,i'm going ,sorry" He apologized.Yoona's eyes changed.

" Hey ! where are you going?" Yoona madly asked.

" don't be mad baby,I have to do something and comeback fast,ok?"

" But-"

He went running to his car and went away, Yoona's eyes stayed mad, Siwon's mother, Heeshin looked at her.

" why are you that..mad?" The mother asked her.

" Because I see him carin about work a lot and it makes feel..." She didn't continue but got up and went up to her room.

" ...." Heeshin stayed silent.

- at Siwon's Office -

a pretty and tall guy was waiting sitting in the Sofa, playing with his phone while waiting for Choi Siwon to arrive.

" Hello " Siwon entered.

" Hello Sir" Yuri, Siwon's secretary greeted while standing.

" Oh...Hello." Heechul slowly stood up.

" I'm sorry if I'm late ,I should be here at 12:00 ,it's already 13:00" Siwon apologized.

" it's okay..it's not a big problem"

" well, let's get in"

Both entered.

" So, your name is.." Siwon started while looking at some papers.

" Kim Heechul..." Heechul continued.

" great , you came from Gangwondo...hmm...pretty far.." Siwon muttered.

" Yes.." Heechul smiled.

" well, take a seat " Siwon smiled back.

" thank you" Heechul sat on the chair.

" There aren't really rules for working here,the important thing  is coming at time and working hard." The boss stated.

" I'll try my hardest "

" well, where do you live for now?" Siwon asked.

" Me? I'm gonna stay..in the hotel for sometime then I'll look for an apartement " Heechul embarrassingly said.

" hotel? apartement? " Siwon asked with a questioning look.

" yes..don't worry, everything will be okay ,i'll always come in time" Heechul faked a smile.

" no no no boy !" Siwon laughed.

" huh?"

" Why do you have to go to such places? " Siwon smiled.

" what do you mean?" Heechul felt puzzled.

" well, if we think about the future, you're gonna be my partner you know? you're so exprienced and know many things as I've seen in your profile..." Siwon took a deep breath.

" ..and...I have for you a place where to live." Siwon continued.

" really? I mean, how?" Heechul said ,his eyes opened large.

" You're gonna live where I live" Siwon smirked.

" huh?! me? what do you mean? in your house-" Heechul went shocked.

" shh...I don't live in a house, I live in a big castle and we have many empty rooms there..so I'll be really glad if you're gonna start your life there." Siwon stood up.

" w-what?! " Heechul stood up along with him.

" Yes, Come with me,we're preparing a good dinner." Siwon walked to the door ,Heechul's eyes were still opened large, he thought his boss is kidding.

" Come on! what are you looking at?! " Siwon asked loudly.

" Eh...ok.." Heechul took his breath back and followed him.

 

- - at Siwon's car - -

Heechul was sitting, a little bit nervous and still not sure about what his boss is thinking.

" Say something ,why are you silent?" Siwon asked while driving.

" I just..do you live alone? " Heechul suddenly asked.

" No, why?"

"Just...asking."

" I have many family members, I should introduce them to you all" Siwon laughed.

" really? haha.." Heechul laughed along.

" finally you laughed,I thought you're a shy person in the beginning." Siwon teased.

" No, I'm not..I mean only around people i don't know i feel kind of uncomfortable in the beginning" Heechul smiled and looked at the glass window.

- - -

the family were sitting in a big large table in the garden eating together, laughed and exchanging different stories.

" Siwon is here !" Siwon's aunt, Taeyoung stated while seeing her nerphew coming.

Yoona turned her head to see and found Siwon coming along with a boy she never saw, she made a questioning look while eating.

" Hello everyone, it looks like you guys already started eating and..didn't even wait for me "Siwon laughed while putting his arm around Heechul.

" we didn't tell you to go" Yoona replied harshly while looking at the food in front of her.

" well, pay attention everyone please, I have to introduce to you a new member." Siwon spoke loud, everyone turned their heads to see him.

" introduce yourself" Siwon whispered to heechul.

" Hello beautiful ladies and gentlemen, I'm Kim Heechul." Heechul greeted respectfully.

" wooah he's so romantic " Taeyoung commented.Heechul smiled shyly.

" well,Heechul is gonna live with us from now on because he's gonna start working with me in the company." Siwon stated. Yoona's eyes turned large and she looked at siwon fiercely.

" what?" He came to her and asked her while whispering.

" are you crazy? what are you thinking about? " Yoona replied to him between her teeth so Heechul won't hear them.

" what? you didn't like it? you're jealous even about me around boys?" Siwon asked madly.

" but...do you even know him?" Yoona replied madly.

" it's not your business." Siwon glared at his girlfriend and walked to Heechul.

" well ,Heechul ,as you see there are many family members,I'll introduce them to you one by one ,starting by my parents." Siwon started.

" ok" Heechul smiled, Yoona was glaring at him.

" this is my father, Henry ,he was born in USA, my mother,Heeshin ...my sister,Seohyun...my dear auntie who raised me,Taeyoung..my young brother, Minho...

and lastly, my girlfriend...Yoona." Siwon smiled.

" ah your girlfriend is pretty.." Heechul smiled and said.

" thank you.." Yoona faked a smile.

" haha...she is but..she's a bit.." Siwon wanted to talk but shuted up when saw Yoona glaring at him.

" well, hope we'll get well together "Heechul said.

" oh son, please, pretend as it's your house."  Heeshin smiled.

" thank you.." Heechul thanked.

" e...Chanyeol, come on, take him to his room to change then he'll come  to eat with us." Siwon called the maid.

" sure sir." Chanyeol bowed and took Heechul with him inside.

Siwon sat next to Yoona and smiled at his mad girlfriend.

" what's with you?" Siwon asked while eating.

" how can you trust a person like this? what if he's a thief or something?" Yoona started again.

" Yoona, I told you before, it's not your own business, ok?" Siwon glared.

" fine fine !" She sighed then stood up.

" you won't eat? are you full?"

" why?"

" so you can give me your food."

" just take it."She cursed and went walking fast to her room. She always loved Siwon to be on her control, to never do things without telling her.

Yoona walked inside the big house, she was on her way to her room when she heard a voice talking,she stepped back and looked from the door that was a little opened, it was Heechul talking on the phone wearing only pants, he was shirtless.

" yes..yes..everything is fine..i'm living with my boss.." Heechul talked.

Yoona pushed her face more close to the door to hear what he's saying.

" ok, goodbye..later" He crossed the phone and threw it on his bed, he looked at the mirror in front of him and saw Yoona's face next to the door, he turned fast ,Yoona nearly jumped when he turned, she went running upstairs ,He felt so weird.

" what was she doing?" Heechul asked himself while looking out from the door.

" Hiii! " Seohyun suddenly shouted ,Heechul nearly jumped when he saw her.

" OMG ,did i froze you? sorry !" Seohyun apologized.

" no no ,it's okay, you didn't " Heechul replied.

" Ok, then..won't you come to eat? " Seohyun asked innocently.

" I'll come in a minute." Heechul smiled.

" Ok, i'll go to tell Siwon then, bye." Seohyun smiled back and went back to the garden.

Heechul moved his head to look at the upstairs, he made a questioning look then entered his room again and closed the door.

Yoona was at her room putting some perfume, she remembered what just happend to her and took a deep breath.

" Thanks god he didn't see me..well, maybe he did ,even it's not improtant." She said while putting some make-up.

" I need to keep my eyes on him,I don't want him to stay on this house longer." She glared at the mirror and smirked.