Episode 23

[ . Blind love . ]

" Heechul, do you want to take a walk in the garden? " Seohyun suggested.

" yes, why not?" He said, faking a smile.

" then let's go..our garden is really big and you can find the mountains if you go far.." She said.

" that's cool.." He smiled and started walking.

 

after 10 minutes of walking, Heechul and Seohyun kept chatting together, Heechul was broken inside from what he saw earlier.

" We often run and do sports here so it's so fresh " Seohyun said happily while looking at the trees surrounding her.

" this seems nice !" He replied shortly.

" Heechul.." Seohyun said and stood right in front of Heechul.

" what's with you? you don't look okay.." She worried.

" me?! I'm okay, why?" He said in a low deep voice.

" it's just that you're replying shortly like you're ...mad..or maybe bored.." Seohyun confessed.

" not really..Seohyun..I just...need.." He said slowly and stopped looking at her innocent face.

" you need what?" She asked innocently like she's going to fulfull anything he needs.

" I need..some time alone.." He said.

"..e..time?" she said slowly while changing her sight.

" whenever..I feel stressed I want to stay alone.." He said.

" but why are you stressed?" She asked, Heechul sighed and changed his sight.

" well, you don't have to answer I'll leave some time for you.." She said as she left walking, Heechul took a deep breath.

 

Yoona just finished showering and drying her hair and now she was getting downstairs to breathe some fresh air.

" Hi Chanyeol, where is everyone?" She asked Chanyeol.

" Oh Hello ma'am Mr.Siwon went to work-" He started.

" Where's Seohyun..and Heechul?" She cut him.

" He's..I mean they are in the garden walking.." He said nervously.

" well, thanks.." Yoona faked a smile and continued her way to the garden.

 

Seohyun was walking slowly with tears forming in her eyes because she felt like she was the reason why Heechul was stressed , she tried to hold her tears suddenly a voice behind her called " Seohyun !"

" huh?" She turned, "Heechul.." She said slowly while acting like she's okay.

" I'm sorry.." He said as he stepped closer to her.

" e..for what?" She acted surprised.

" I told..you earlier..that you deserve..a man better than me.." He started.Seohyun's eyes turned bright again.

" But now I changed my mind.." He said.

" huh? what do you mean?" She said as her nose started to turn red.

" I mean..I'm going to make myself a better man for you.." He confessed as he slowly put his hands on her cheeks.

" Heechul.." She slowly whispered his name.

" I want to take care of you..I want to make you feel loved !" He said looking at her watery eyes.

" Heechul, I don't know why but I feel like I'm bothering you.." She said as she moved his hands away.

" No ! never! you never bothered me ! the contrary ! you've been good as a sister and a lover.." He said.

Yoona was walking in the garden until she saw Heechul and Seohyun talking, she hid behind a tree and watched them.

" Seohyun...you're so innocent.." He whipsered in front of her eyes as he put his hands again on her cheeks.She said nothing but stared at him.

" you're unlike the other girls..you're much better and special..you're heart is pure like an angel..I mean it.." He kept confessing.Seohyun's heart beated faster hearing his words.

" I want to say..I want to tell you that I love you Seohyun...I love you beause you're different..and innocent.." He confessed ,She opened her eyes so wide and a tear fell from her eye.Yoona froze in her place when she heard what Heechul said, her whole body was shaking and tears formed in her eyes.

Heechul put his lips on Seohyun and kissed her ,Seohyun replied to him slowly.Yoona's eyes opened wide from what she saw, she turned and laid her back on the tree breathing hard like her chest is going to explode, she touched her chest and her hands were shaking over her skin.

Heechul and Seohyun slowly parted, they looked at each others' eyes softly.

" Are you okay now?" She asked slowly trying to change the topic.

" Yes, sure !" He smiled.

" well, now...I wanted to go to shower.." She said.

" really? now? well...ok, go and have fun showering.." He said.

" but don't leave ! please! " She begged.

" Ok, I'll spend the night here !" He said.

" thank you yaaay" She jumped on him and hugged him, He hugged her back smiling.Seohyun parted and went running to the house ,Heechul took a deep breath and smiled ,suddenly Yoona appeared from behind the tree.Heechul's smile slowly turned into a priceless expression.

She stepped to him slowly looking at his eyes, she came right in front of him.

" I saw..everything.." She said.

" I know." He replied shortly.

" you know...and why have you done that?" She asked madly.

" because I have the right to.." He said.

" wow...you have the right to do it while I don't.." She repied harshly.

" you did..I saw you..." He said.

" me?! It was always him ! and I never started! " She shouted loudly.

" Yoona, I have an idea so none of us will be mad again.." He said.

" What the heck you're talking about?! you need to explain to me not giving me ideas-" She yelled.

" let's break up." He cut her, she opened her eyes so big, she always hated those kinds of words.

" I'm breaking up with you right now and in this minute..." He said trying to sound normal.

" H...Heechul...have you lost your mind? " Yoona asked with teary eyes.

" I haven't. I don't want to be with you..anymore." He continued.

" b..but..Heechul...are you serious?...Our..love..what about it?" her hands shook as she moved it up to his cheeks.

" Yoona..I said what I said." He said as he felt her shaky hands on his cheeks.

" ..w..why?..why should...we?" She cried a tear.

"beause..I love..Seohyun.." He lied simply.She glared at him a death glare.

" Only..a few hours ago you said you love me..." She shouted.

" My feelings have changed."He replied coldly.

" KIM HEECHUL, WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS??" She hit his chest, he didn't move.

" is it clear? " He asked.

" ..." She looked at him priceless, she wanted to slap him and kill him but she knew she couldn't.

" is it clear? we can still be friends if you want?" He said.

" so...you love her.." She said trying to hold back her tears.

" Yes I do, she's the best girl I've met.." He said looking right at her mad eyes.

" I know...you're not saying this from your heart..I know you love me only Heechul.." She said nervously.

" Yoona please !" He tried to stop her.

" no baby, you will never give up on me, right? you're just kidding ,right?" She put her hands on his cheeks.

" Yoona please stop! won't you understand?" He repeated trying to push her away.She moved her lips right to his neck and kissed it.

"Yoona I told you STOP! " He shouted while pushing her away, she looked at him with a fearful look.

" Our..thing ends here." He said and walked away right to the house leaving her priceless.

 

Seohyun ended her shower, she went out from her room and found Heechul walking in the hallway.

" Heechul !" She called.

" ah baby..finished showering?" He asked smiling.

" Yes.." She smiled back.

" hmm..you smell good.." He whispered as he put their foreheads together.

" thanks hehe.." She said.

" have you bought the engagment dress yet?" He asked.

" not yet..hehe" She replied.

"then, let's go to buy it now!" He suggested.

" wow! that's cool , ok ! let's go !" She said happily.

Heechul and Seohyun held hands and went downstairs ,they met Yoona coming.

" Yoona..will you come with us?" Seohyun asked,Heechul opened his eyes wide.

" I don't have time.." Yoona said and continued her way running to her room with tears all over her face.

" what's with her?" Seohyun asked.

" I don't know.." Heechul replied.

" well, let's go.." Seohyun smiled.Heechul smiled back and they went to Heechul's car.