Episode 9

[ . Blind love . ]

Siwon was parking his car next to the house he went out and closed it he found his brother minho playing soccer in the garden he came walking to him with an upset face.

" Hi bro !" Minho stopped playing and greeted his older brother.

" Hi " Siwon replied

" what's up? mad?" Minho questioned.

" no..not really ,just tired " Siwon faked a smile.

" I saw Yoona coming, she looked happy, what happened?" He asked while smiling.

" huh? happy?! really?!" Siwon asked curiously.

" Yes, I swear ! and I never saw her happy like this before,she even said Hi to me haha " Minho laughed.

" well, i'm gonna go in now " Siwon said and ran inside the house.Minho shook his head while laughing.

Yoona was getting out from a hot shower wearing a white bathrobe suddenly Siwon entered her room without knocking, Yoona turned shocked.

" Yoona.." Siwon said.

" who allowed you to enter? you have to knock before you do !" Yoona yelled.

" wait ! please...did..you forgive me?" He said while touching her hands.

" forgive you? what are you talking about?" Yoona asked with a puzzled face.

" yes ! you did, right? " Siwon asked happily.

" wait Siwon, I'll...i'll give you a chance." Yoona sighed.

" YES! I knew it " Siwon yelled happily and went for a kiss but Yoona suddenly stopped him,he looked at her confused, Yoona couldn't believe what she just did.

" e...I need to put my make-up.." Yoona lied nervously.

" well..ok, then i'm going to take a shower too." Siwon smiled suddenly.

" ok, then...go and we'll meet in the living room." She said.

" fine ! see ya !" Siwon smiled happily and went out from her room.He muttered " thank you Heechul !"

Yoona sat on her chair facing her mirror, she took a deep sigh while closing her eyes, she rememberd the kiss she had with Heechul and slowly moved her hand to her lips reminicsing everytime their lips meet.

- - in the living room - -

all the family were sitting chatting together having drinks, Minho sat next to his sister Seohyun.

" aishh.." he muttered.

" what's going on?" Seohyun asked all smiley to her brother.

" I hate it how dad isn't allowing me to drink." Minho cursed.

" haha minho-ah! you still need to grow up only little more." She laughed and rubbed her brother's hair.

" sweety, want more drink?" Siwon suggested to his girlfriend.

" no more,thanks." She smiled.

" as you want." He winked.

" as I see the things are going well between you two." Henry, the father said.

" ah yes !" Siwon said while wrapping his arm around yoona's,she faked a smile and drank some.

" Oh ! Son ! when did you come?!" Heeshin asked surprised when she saw Heechul entering.

" Heechul !! " everyone greeted happily except Yoona who acted busy drinking.

Heechul sat next to Seohyun and looked in front of him,he found Yoona glancing at him while drinking,he smiled, she smiled for a second.

" Heechul ,so what did you think about what I told you?" Siwon asked.

" huh?! about what?!" Heechul asked with a questioning look.

" ah ! I guess I know.." Heeshin stated.

" about the girl sitting next to you.." Siwon said shamelessly.

" huh?!" both Heechul and Seohyun said.everyone laughed except Yoona who roled her eyes from jealousy.

" what do you think?" Siwon asked again.

" e..." Heechul lost his words.

" Siwon ! please! stop it !" Seohyun said from shame.

" ok ok ,let's give them time." Heeshin laughed.

everyone was laughing except Yoona and Heechul, she was glaring at him until he didn't know what to do.

" guys ! what about some more drinks?!" Minho asked like a boss.

" Hey you ! since when you started handing drinks?!" Henry nearly shouted.

" I'll just fill your cups I won't drink ! " Minho said in a cute voice, everyone laughed and as usual Yoona never laughed but kept glaring at Heechul.

3 hours passed, everyone went to sleep except Yoona who was walking in the hallway folding her arms, she heard some sound outside so she went, she found Heechul about driving his car, he could hear her heels knocking the ground so he turned.

" going home?" She asked.

"..yes.." Heechul smiled.

Yoona smiled seductively and went walking to the other side of the garden ,His look changed,he knew she wanted something, he followed her with his eyes and she entered in the little garden house which was built from glass mostly. He hesistated first but then walked slowly following her, He could see her from the glassy door ,he stopped and looked at her, he was so nervous, she was folding her arms starring at him waiting for him to make a move, he looked right and left to make sure anyone won't see then he opened the door and entered, he closed it slowly then turned his face to her, he starred at her only 1 more minute then he came walking fast and grabbed her face and directly kissed her, she kissed him back but he was too strong for her, he turned her around and kissed her neck, she grabbed him from his hair and turned him to her and kissed him, both were crazily kissing each other like there's no tomorrow, they stopped for a second for some air,he took off his shirt, he carried her and put her onto a table ,he moved her hair from her face and touched her face,she smiled at him sedutively while letting her tongue out, he smiled back and kissed her , they were hungrily kissing until she nearly fell from the table,he knew she wasn't comfortable so he carried her again and laid her on the ground while still kissing hard , she digged her fingers on his back to put him closer ,he kissed every place on her face and took off her dress in a flash, he placed kisses on her neck and she closed her eyes.

Chanyeol was cleaning the garden,He decided to give the garden a check before going to sleep ,he passed by the little house ,he could see that some persons were there but he wasn't sure who was this ,he wanted to come close.

Yoona and Heechul were sitting facing each other.

" You're so beautiful.." He praised while pecking her lips.

" ..thanks.." she smiled.

" but...i guess..we're risking.." He said with an afraid look.

" no baby, we're not gonna be caught.." She smiled and hugged him ,he hugged her back and kissed her shoulder.

Chanyeol saw what happened he threw a wood at the door.Yoona and Heechul went shocked.

" We should go !" Heechul said.Both of them dressed so fast and went out the house.He looked at her one more time and held her hand.

" Yoona...good night..see you tomorrow, ok?" He asked nervously while kissing her hand.

" sure.." She smiled.He went running to his car and went away,Yoona acted normal and went in the house.