Episode 19

[ . Blind love . ]

"What are you waiting for?" Yoona asked again, Heechul took a deep breath and went out, Yoona went to her bed and sat ,she tried to hold her tears.

Heechul walked to his room with an upset face,he sat on the bed and cried silently, he couldn't believe that he just cried because of a girl. He remembered:

flashback

"I'm MARRIED." Yoona yelled.

end of flashback

He wiped his tears and grabbed his phone because it was trembling.

" Hello?" He replied.

" Hi..Heechul, it's me Seohyun.."

" ah, Hi Seohyun, what's up?"

" nothing important..just if you have time..we can meet."

" i'm at you home right now.."

" ah really? then let's meet in the garden.."

" ok..see you there."

Heechul crossed and walked down to the garden, Seohyun was sitting in the table waiting, she smiled when she saw him coming.

" sorry, if i'm late.." He apologized and sat facing her.

" no ,you're not !" Seohyun laughed.

" so..any news?" He asked faking a smile.

" nothing really  but...have you thought about what i told you?"

" Seohyun, let's date !" He suddenly spoke looking right at her eyes.

" e...H..heechul..are you sure??" Seohyun asked, totally priceless.

" yes, we should have done that a long time ago.." Heechul spoke again putting her hand on hers.

" e...Heechul.." Seohyun spoke as her eyes shined brightly.

" will you accept?" Heechul asked again.

" ..e...I don't know .." Seohyun spoke shyly.

" but..I thought you want it.." Heechul suddenly said.

" e..yes..I do.."Seohyun ignored her shyness and replied.

" great.." He smiled brightly and kissed her cheek.Seohyun opened her eyes so wide, she's so shoked due to the sudden change.

 

Yoona dried her hair and dressed then went downstairs to the living room, she found everyone celebrating drinking champagne.

" Honey, come here !" Siwon said as he saw his wife.Yoona had a confused look and walked slowly in and sat next to Siwon.

" you don't know what's happening ,right?" Siwon asked while putting his hand around her arm.

" e...I don't know.." She said looking around her.

" Heechul and Seohyun are officialy a couple now !" Siwon smiled widely, her eyes widen as her heart broke into peices.

" Siwon-ah! " Both Heechul and Seohyun blushed.

" e...are you for real?or is it just another joke?" Yoona acted normal.

" it's for real !" Henry ,the eldest spoke.

" so, Heechul ,Seohyun, is there any marriage preparation?" Heeshin asked happily.

" marriage? isn't it too early?" Heechul said suddenly.

" yes, that's right umma, we need to know each other even more.." Seohyun smiled.

"ok ,as you want guys!" Heeshin smiled.

" so let's drink again and this time with Yoona, Seohyun's and Heechul's relationship ! CHEERS !" Siwon cheered as everyone drank from their cups except Yoona who was glaring at Heechul.He looked at her then turned his sight and smiled at Seohyun.

1 hour passed, everyone went to his room only Seohyun and Heechul were left in the living room, they were holding hands.

" Heechul..is it okay to call you ...baby?" Seohyun asked shyly.

" sure ! " He smiled looking at her.

" haha..I need to meet some friends now.." Seohyun sighed.

" really? then..go and have fun.." Heechul said.

" I didn't want to leave you alone." Seohyun worried.

" no ,it's okay, I also have something to do.." He said.

" well, then, bye baby.." Seohyun kissed his cheek and went out.

Heechul laid his back on the sofa and took a deep breath ,suddenly Yoona entered and closed the door behind her, he stood up fast and looked at her with a confused look.

" what is this??" She asked madly.

" what is what?" He answered shortly.

" You and Seohyun, are you serious? stop kidding with her please !" She nearly shouted.

" I'm not kidding with her !" He replied harshly.

" ah really??!! then what do we call this? were you kidding with me?!" She continued.

" no...I guess our relationship ended a few hours ago, no?" He asked slowly, Yoona glared at him.

" aren't lovers allowed to fight?! ha?!" She asked madly.

" no, Im Yoona, this wasn't a fight..this was more.." He sighed.

" No Heechul! none of us spoke about break-up !" She yelled.

" I'm sorry Yoona, but this was our end! " He said.

" Kim Heechul ..you jerk..." She clinched her teeth and wanted to slap him but he grabbed her hand and stopped her, she couldn't move.

" don't ever dare !" He whispered madly and threw her away.

" Uh ! ...Go away ! I hate you !" She yelled madly.

" I'm going.." He said and went out the living room.

Yoona sat in the Sofa putting her hands on her forehead, she couldn't handle this, she felt like she was going to die.

 

Heechul entered his house and laid directly on the Sofa feeling comepletely lost after breaking up with the girl he loved the most.He showered and laid on his bed trying to rest his soul but suddenly his phone rang, he grabbed it and found "Yoona" on the screen, he starred at for seconds then picked up.

" .." He didn't reply but waited for her to do.

" Heechul...do you hear me?" Yoona asked in a weak voice.

" what do you want?" He asked harshly.

" baby....please..don't leave me.." She begged, sobbing.

"...Yoona, remember what I told you..but you never listened.." He said and held back his tears.

" Please ...I can't..I can't breathe without you.." She sobbed.

"..." He kept silent, he hurts seeing her hurt like this.

" I can't imagine my life without you..you're my all.." She cried even more.

" Yoona...stop !" He said.

"I can't..." She continued.

" you're married.." He sighed.

" I don't care..I love you...I love you more than anything else,I don't know why but I keep on loving you.."She said.

"I wish I can go back to the days where I never met you...we're seriously doing it wrong !" He cried.

"Love isn't a crime, it's not our fault to be in love !" She sobbed.

" I need to cross.." He said and crossed, he couldn't handle it, he already made a decision and couldn't go back to it.He threw his phone to the ground and cried.