Episode 7

[ . Blind love . ]

The morning, Yoona was the first one to wake up, the first thing that came to her mind is to go to see heechul.

Heechul was sleeping deeply until he felt the sunshine hitting his face, he opened his eyes slowly and looked at the window, he found Yoona standing smiling at him.

" Wake up" She said while sitting on his bed.

" Yoona? i mean..miss, is it the morning already?" Heechul said as he was trying to sit.

" yes, it is and no need to call me miss hehe.." Yoona smiled.

" huh.." Heechul smiled and took a deep breath.

" as I see, you got better ha? " Yoona asked while touching his forehead.

" yes, and that's all because of you.." He thanked.

" don't exaggerate.." She smiled and stood up.

" everyone's awake?"

" nope, i'm the first one.."

" really? cool."

"what's cool ? "She laughed

" well...good morning then.." Heechul smiled to her warmly.

" good morning, go bath and come to eat dinner with me.." She smiled back and went out his room.

Heechul smiled like a fool ,he woke up fast and prepared himself to take a shower.

- in the dining room -

Yoona was eating alone surrounded by the maids around her, Siwon came walking in ,She looked at the door and turned annoyed.

" Good morning.." Siwon came to Yoona and pecked her cheek.

"...good morning.." she replied in a low tone, totally unsatidfied.

" so, how was your night?" Siwon asked while sitting facing her.

" ..as usual.." She replied shortly.

" well...good"

" Good morning everyone.." Heechul greeted while sitting along with them.

" Good morning Heechul, so are you fine now?" Siwon asked while smiling.

" Yep, I'm good, thanks.." Heechul looked at Yoona gratefully and said.

" Heechul, you need to eat if you want to stay healthy" Yoona said suddenly.

" Yoona, thank you for caring for Heechul.." Siwon thanked his girlfriend.

" well, I need to go to work now ,Heechul follow me once you finish " Siwon wiped his lips.

" sure.." Heechul noded

Siwon stood up without even saying goodbye to Yoona and went out,Yoona didn't even care this time.Heechul was eating looking at his food, Yoona was starring at the way he was eating ,Heechul put his eyes up and looked at her starring at him ,she smiled slowly, he smiled back.

" I need to go now, bye.." Heechul wiped his lips.

" take care.." She greeted.

" take care too.." He smiled and went out.

Yoona stood up and made her way to the hall ,walking while crossing her arm, suddenly she met Taeyoung.

"ah..auntie, good morning.."Yoona saluated.

" good morning, daughter..." Taeyoung replied.

" the food is posted ,you can go and eat.." Yoona talked.

" daughter...can i ask you something?"

" hm?"

" is there any problems between you and Siwon? you guys aren't hanging that much together as usual"

" no,there's nothing..it's just that he's too busy with work to come and hang with me.."

" no, daughter, don't ever think like that..Siwon really loves you a lot.."

" well, i think i should go to the hairsalon..bye." Yoona closed the topic and went upstairs. Taeyoung sighed and went in the dinner room.

 

- at Choi's Company -

Heechul was concentrating on his work as much as he can ,signing papers, searching in the computer, suddenly he got a call.

" Choi's Company, How can I help?"

" oh..Hello, it's me Siwon hehe.."

" Uh really? hehe...I didn't know you'd call me here..why didn't you use your cellphone?"

" my battery is low..so i decided to call you here,well...Heechul..actually i have some personal problems and I'd like you to help."

" Yes? how can i help you?"

" Can you come to my office ??"

" sure, i'll be there in a minute" Heechul said as he crossed.

Siwon was sitting putting his hand on his cheek waiting for Heechul, he entered.

" Hello" Heechul smiled widely as he sit.

" oh Hello, thanks for giving me your time.."

" come on ! what's your problem dude?"

" it's about my girlfriend..."

" huh?..your girlfriend..ah..yes..what's with her?" Heechul felt blood rushing, he tried his best to sound normal.

" She's like running from me..actually ignoring me lately..she says it's because of work.."

" you should give her some time."Heechul cut him

" what do you mean?" Siwon asked with a questioning look.

"  I mean, maybe you should take a break to spend some time with her, what do you think?" Heechul suggested while trying to keep his poker face.

" that sounds good" Siwon noded.

" girls love it..when their men are being so protective and caring." Heechul faked a smile.

" you look exprienced, do you have a girlfriend?"

" no ,i don't for the moment hehe.."Heechul laughed.

" why? you're good looking, awesome and brilliant !" Siwon praised.

" well..I'll look for one when i'll have time.." Heechul answered.

" so Heechul, if i'll take a break, then would you take care of the company?" Siwon asked ,worried.

" sure! you can count on me,just take your time !" Heechul smiled.

" ok, then, thank you so much buddy !" Siwon thanked sincerely.

" nevermind, btw i'm buying a house.." Heechul spoke.

" really? why? are you annoyed living with us?"

" no , never ! i'm just keeping it haha.."

" great !" Siwon noded.

" so ,can i go back to work now?" Heechul asked.

" yes, sure! haha !" Siwon replied.

Heechul went back to his office and slowly at in his chair, he starred at his computer screen and thought " why do i feel like this? from the day we kissed..and i'm obssessed that i'm thinking about her day and night..I should totally erase this from my mind or Siwon will find out."

Heechul took a deep breath and sat straight on his chair and tried to concentrate on work.

 

- at the hairsalon -

Yoona was with Seohyun and Heeshin on the hair salon sitting next to each other, Yoona was carefully reading a newspaper.

" If I ever want to chose a man for my daughter it'd be Heechul." Heeshin talked.

" Umma !! stop it please !" Seohyun went so shy.

" Heechul? Siwon's partner?" Yoona asked curiously, it just seemed so abnormal to her for seohyun to be paired with Heechul.

" yes, isn't he nice and suitalbe for Seohyun?" Heeshin wondered.

" what? i mean..I think he's already in a relationship." Yoona faked a smile.

" what? r..really? " Seohyun sighed.

"you really wanted him? come on Seo ! go and look for someone like you, he's so different." Yoona rolled her eyes.

" really umma?" Seohyun wondered.

" no, baby, he's really suitable, and Yoona ,who told you that he's in a relationship?" Heeshin asked.

" He..told...Siwon I guess." Yoona lied.

" well, daughter, just forget about him, i'll look for another one." Heeshin sighed.

" Umma !" Seohyun cried.

Yoona was starring at how seohyun was behaving,she rolled her eyes and muttered " omg, she and heechul ? what's that mess!"