Episode 16

[ . Blind love . ]

the afternoon, Siwon was bored at work ,he stood up and decided to check the company,Heechul was laying on his chair working on his phone until he saw yoona's number ,he sighed and called it.

" what? " She replied rudely.

"well, i just wanted to hear your voice.." He smiled.

" now? in the afternoon? I was about taking a nap"She lied.

" well, i see that you don't want to talk to me so i'll cross.."He said.

" WAIT!"

" hm? what?"

"e...where are you now?" She asked.

" at work, why?"

" i really feel bored here, hope we can go somewhere.."

" do you want to us to go to eat together tonight?"

" not tonight but now "

" ah, really? so you must be prepared, i'll come to take you.."

" really? i don't think you can"

" no, just wait for me next to the garden, no one will know.."

" well, ok..i'll cross, bye."

" bye" Heechul posted his phone and sighed.He stood up and suddenly siwon entered.

" Hi !" Siwon smiled while walking to heechul.

" ah hi! what's up?" Heechul asked nervously.

"just want to pass by you.." Siwon smiled.

" ah I was about going somewhere.." Heechul apologized.

" it's okay..you can go! " Siwon smiled.

" thank you so much! see ya later !" Heechul greeted and went out.

 

Yoona was wearing a white coat, with jeans and heels waiting for Heechul as he told her next to the garden, he arrived and she went up to his car and rode it.

" Hi.." He greeted, smiling.

" Hi.." She greeted back, still annoyed.

" so, we'll go?" He asked.

" yes.." She said avoiding eye-contacts with him.

 

Yoona and Heechul went to the lake that they went to earlier,they went out from the car and stood up watching it silently.

" So, we came here to be silent?" He asked, looking in front of him.

" do you have anything to say?" She asked looking at him.

"yes, I do.." He sighed.

" and what's it?" She asked with a questioning look.

" why do you treat seohyun bad? " He asked her while looking at her.

" ...what?" She rised her eyebrow.

" yes, she often talks about how your treat her bad.." He continued.

" i don't treat her bad, she just doesn't know how to behave.." She said looking in front of her.

" she's really a good girl, you have to understand her.." He spoke.

" are you defending her? it looks like you're by her side !" Yoona spoke loudly.

" shh..don't yell! " he said.

" you must be by my side !" She said looking at him.

" why?" He turned to her.

" because you're...mine..right?"She spoke in a low tone while starring at his eyes.

" huh...well, you have to behave if you want me forever.." He joked.

" what do you mean??" She asked madly.

" just kidding." He laughed while looking at her.

" I hate your jokes seriously.." She cursed.

" really? i thought you love everything about me.." He joked again and faced her.

" Kim Heechul...stop it ! seriously! I don't want to fight you now !" She said between her teeth.

" well, ok ok !" He laughed and sat on the car.She was standing right next to him, a moment of silent suddenly, none of them talked both were looking at the lake , Heechul turned his head and looked at Yoona's face, she always looked so beautiful to him, she turned suddenly and found him starring at her.

" what?" She asked.

" nothing.." He said and changed his sight.She stock looking at him, he turned again and she slowly moved closer to him and face him, he put her between his legs , she put her face right close to his and both starred at each other closely silently, she was putting her hands on his chest and he moved his hands to her face and rubbed it softly, their eyes never let go from each other.

" do you love me?" She asked softly.

" I adore you...my love.." He confessed.Her eyes went so bright ,he moved his lips to her nose and kissed it softly ,she closed her eyes ,he moved away and looked at her eyes again,she smiled slowly, he smiled back and kissed her chin passionately, he went up to between her lips and cheeks,he kissed her while both of them were smiling.

" why are you smiling?" he stopped putting their foreheads together.

" because i'm happy?" she asked.

" my love.." He whispered and pecked her lips.

"it's cold ,no?" she asked.

" yes, a little bit." He smiled.She moved away from him and he got off from the car ,she held his hand and both walked in the lake breathing fresh air.

" do you have anything to say?" He asked her.

" not really..just, a request !" She smiled.

" what's it?"

" can you please come to the house more?" She requested.

" well, ok, as you want !" He smiled.

" good !" She tapped his arm.

 

Taeyoung was in the living room reading a book as usual, suddenly Chanyeol came to her.

" Ma'am ,need something?"He asked gently.

" no, thanks." She smiled.

" e...ma'am..I guess you need to know something.." Chanyeol nervously said.

" hm? what's it?" She took off her glasses and looked at him.

" a..something..that i don't know if i should say or no.." He hesistated.

" just say it son! don't leave curious !"She spoke.

" e..Ok, well.. this thing..is..really dangerous and it can make me lose my job.." He spoke honestly.

" sit down son !" She ordered, and he sat next to her.

" I don't know where..to start..but.." His hands started shaking.

" tell me son! please! i'll be sure to not tell anyone !" She said.

" really??!! this is what i was looking for !"

" well, then tell me, what's this dangerous thing?" She asked curiously.

" e...i'll say it! ...Mrs,Yoona is..." He started.

" is what?"

" is...cheating on her husband.." He confessed.

" WHAT?? are you for real?!" Taeyoung put her palm on her chest.

" yes, and i'm sure ! i'm not lying I swear !" He said.

" but..with whom? and how did you know?" She asked so shockingly.

" I can't tell you more! I'm really afraid ! and..i'm sorry I can't !" He said nervously.

" son! you have to tell me ! you must !" She ordered.

" well, but please, don't tell anyonre!" He spoke in a low tone.

" I swear! " She swore while rising her hand.

" then...it's Kim Heechul...I caught together many times.." He spoke nervously.

" ...." Taeyoung said nothing but opened her eyes so wide.

" I swear that's true, and if you'll keep your eyes on them, you'll know !" He talked slowly.

" but no !that's impossible! you must be wrong! really really wrong!" Taeyoung stood up with a priceless face.

" it's true! " He stood up.

" son! you need to go to a doctor! because this is just.." She spoke still shocked.

" well, you'll believe me someday, i just couldn't keep it in my heart, and you're the first one to know !" He stood up.

" oh my godness! " She said.

"I have to go now, excuse me!" He said and went back to his work leaving Taeyoung speechless.

 

Seohyun was in her university stuyding, she sighed because the class was so boring, suddenly someone called her from behind, it was her classmate Sungmin.

" Hello !" He whispered so the teacher won't hear them.

" hi, how are you?"She replied while smiling.

" I wonder if you have some time later, i want to go to eat with you like we used to do."He said.

" hmm..i'll think about it!" She smiled.

" ok." He winked and she turned, she always saw him as a brother but he always liked her.

 

Heechul drove Yoona home, he parked the car and both got out from it.

"well, i'll go first.." She smiled.

She went first and entered the garden, she went upstairs and suddenly she met Taeyoung in her way.

"Oh Hi auntie! " Yoona greeted.

" Hi, where were you?"Taeyoung asked.

"e..I was with my girlfriends.." Yoona lied.

" have you seen Siwon?"She asked.

" I guess he's at work auntie.." Yoona smiled.

" ...ok.." Taeyoung went downstairs while Yoona went upstairs.

Suddenly the aunt met heechul coming.

" Oh Hi auntie! how was your day?" Heechul asked.

" it was..fine.." She spoke.

" then, i need to go to my room, see ya later !" Heechul bowed and went to his room smiling happily.Taeyoung sighed and muttered " it seems like what Chanyeol said was true..Oh my god."