Episode 29

[ . Blind love . ]

Seohyun was in her university's garden sitting with her phone on her hands with a worried face.

" Hello Seohyun !" Someone said in front of her.

" huh?! Sungmin?!" Seohyun looked up.

" what are you doing here alone?" Sungmin asked while sitting next to her.

" ...nothing..just..sitting.." Seohyun lied, with an upset face.

" really?! I don't think so...you look like...you're disappointed." Sungmin said as he looked closer at her face.

" e...I don't know but.." Seohyun's eyes turned teary as she started to speak.

" what's with you? you can tell me.." Sungmin comforted her.

" I'm calling my fiance since the morning and ...he never replied...neither called me back." She cried.

" huh?! that's all? and why...why are you crying?!" Sungmin said shocked.

" I...I don't know but I feel like something bad is going to happen." Seohyun continued crying.

" Seohyun-ah! come on! I thought you're stronger! this is not a reason to cry for !" Sungmin said and patted her back playfully.

" I can't Sungmin...I can't get over my feelings, he has never done that before.." Seohyun said.

" Look...wait one more hour and he'll call you, maybe he's busy..or maybe his battery died, you should expect anything !" He continued.

" I don't know..I wish there's nothing bad happening to him." She cried.

" no, nothing will happen to him.." He said as he pulled her for a hug.

" thank you Sungmin.." Seohyun said slowly as she hugged him back.

 

Heechul and Yoona finally arrived to Gangwondo, He parked his car right next to his house ,he took a deep breath and turned his face to Yoona, she was sleeping like an angel, He smiled and moved his finger to her cheek and caressed it.

" umm..."Yoona felt annoyed and tried to move her face away.

" hehe..wake up !" He laughed while pinching her cheek.

"um?!" She opened her eyes and looked around her.

" we arrived !" He smiled to her.

" really?! " Yoona said as she yawned a long yawn.

" yes, really !" He replied and took his seatbelt off.She did the same and both got out from the car.

" so this is my house !" He said while standing in front of the house's door.

" really?! you live right next to the beach?" Yoona asked as she looked behind her.

" yes...that's why I love swimming !" He smiled.

" ah..no one is in the house?" She asked.

" I don't think so, they may be here !" He said and knocked the door.

" why are you knocking?! isn't it your house?" Yoona asked curiously.

" yes, but I want-"Heechul said.

"  SON !! OH MY GOD!  I MISS YOU!" Haewon said as she saw her son.

" ah mom !" Heechul said and hugged her so tight, Yoona slowly smiled seeing this moment.

" it's been a long time son ! i'm glad to see you again!" Haewon said as she was touching her son's cheeks.

" me too mom, between...this is Yoona.." He said as he pointed at Yoona.

" ah yes..Hello I'm Yoona..nice to meet you.." Yoona smiled.

"Hello, Yoona..I am Haewon, Heechul's mom hhehe..Jessica! come on your brother is here! " Haewon said.

" REALLY??? OH MY GOD!!! BROTHER !!" Jessica said while running to her brother, she hugged him so hard until he felt pain.

" Uh Jessica! slowly please! " He laughed.

" Yoona, please come in !" Haewon said.

" wait, Yoona? who's Yoona?" Jessica asked.

" it's me !" Yoona raised her hand playfully.

" Oh my god! she's so pretty ! are you a celebrity?" Sica asked curiously.

" hehe..no I'm not...nice to meet you Jessica! " Yoona laughed.

" Oh brother you really know what to chose! " Jessica winked.

" come on let's come in !" Heechul said and all of them went to the living room.

 

Seohyun was getting out from her car in the garden, She was walking in the house with her face so pale from the sadness, she met her aunt Taeyoung in the hallway.

" daughter ?! what's with you?" Taeyoung asked pricelessly.

" nothing..auntie, I'm okay.." Seohyun lied, with a low tone.

" come on ! you have something ! tell me!" Taeyoung insisted.

" auntie.." Seohyun cried suddenly and hugged her aunt.

" e...Seohyun-ah!" Taeyoung felt pity on how down was Seohyun.

" I can't handle it...I need to talk to him..I need to know if he's okay.." Seohyun cried more.

" but...why?! " Taeyoung said as she broke the hug.

" h...he didn't answer my calls since the morning and didn't even call me back...I'm afraid something bad happened to him." Seohyun said.

" w..what?! really?! " Taeyoung asked pricelessly.

" yes.."Seohyun noded.

" well...Seohyun, just...wait for another day...you went to his work?" Taeyoung asked.

" yes, I went even to his house but no one was there." Seohyun sobbed.

" aigoo...daughter.." Taeyoung hugged her nephew.

 

" so...are there any plans for marriage?" Haewon asked as she took a sip of coffee.

" e..not yet.." Heechul said, Yoona looked at him smiling.

" hmm..but so soon." Yoona said, Heechul looked at her pricelessly.

" well, How did you guys met?" Sica asked suddenly.

" us?! ...we met-" Heechul started, he was turning nervous knowing what he's doing is wrong.

" we met in Han River." Yoona suddenly spoke.

" ah yes..we met in Han River." Heechul noded embarrassingly.

" nice ! it must have been so romantic.." Sica noded happily.

" we were only friends back then-" Heechul started.

" we fell in love from the first sight." Yoona cut his him confidently.

" great! I'm really happy for you two !" Haewon smiled happily.

" yes ! me too!" Sica noded.

" well, now, mom, we have to go.." Heechul stood up.

" huh?! now?! where son?" Haewon said shocked.

" I bought a house..right next to you..so you can visit us !" Heechul smiled.

" ah really?! where exactly?!" Haewon smiled back.

" right next to the mountain." Heechul said.

" great ! I'll visit you !" Sica said happily.

" welcome !" Yoona smiled.

" now, mom, Sica, take care, anything call me !" Heechul said while going out.

" take care too  Yoona !" Haewon said.

" ah sure ! byebye" Yoona said and went out with Heechul.

 

Both of them rode the car.

" I love your family..they are so nice and beautiful..just like you." Yoona said happily.

" really?! thanks.." Heechul smiled.

" now we're going to our house aww.." Yoona squealed.

" yes hehe.." He laughed.

 

They arrived and Yoona opened large when she saw it, it was all woody with a whole mountain behind it and a beach right in front of it.

" Wow! Heechul! this is so beautiful !" Yoona said with a priceless face.

" hehe..I knew you'd love it " Heechul put his arm on her shoulder.

" I want to see it inside !" Yoona said happily.

" then come on !" Heechul smiled happily and both of them stepped to the door, He grabbed the key and gave it to her.

" open it " He said as he handed her the key, Yoona looked at him with her shining eyes.

" why..won't we open it together?" Yoona suggested slowly.

" hm..ok !" Heechul smiled and backhugged her while both opened it slowly while gigling.They entered and Yoona started going around the house happily checking every corner in it, Heechul sat in the sofa and looked at her amazed face, she came and sat next to him.

" Oh my god ! Heechul..I never felt that happy in my life." She said right in front of his face.

" hehe..me too.." He smiled.

" are we going to live here forever?" Yoona asked happily, Heechul's expression suddenly changed.

" Heechul, what's with you?" Yoona asked puzzled.

" e...Yoona, we should arrange our stuffs first you know.." He started as he massaged his forehead.

" what do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean...there's still many problems left behind us..we should solve it all then live happily here!" He said and laid his back on the Sofa.

" you must be kidding right?! what are those problems?!" Yoona asked, she started getting mad.

" We have...we have Seohyun and Siwon..and many more.." He sighed and looked at her.

" Heechul.." She glared at him a death glare.

" what?" He asked while sitting straight.

" tell me you're kidding! " She said, trying to control herself.

" why do I have to kid you now?!" He asked madly.

" HEECHUL! PLEASE WHY WOULD WE RUN AWAY IF WE STILL HAVE PROBLEMS?!!" She asked madly while standing up.

" Because we are losers !" He yelled loudly right at her face, Yoona's eyes opened wide.

" We are losers Yoona ! we both are bad people ! we cheat on people who has trusted us ! aren't we?! " He continued.

" h...heechul.." Yoona said, her eyes still opened wide.

" you should accept that fact! we're not gonna live happy if we have our problems !" He said in a low tone breathing hard.

" I thought..." She slowly sat and her eyes turned teary.

" Yoona ! understand please! I really don't know how can you be completely happy while you're doing it wrong !" He sat down and told her.

" wrong?...if it's wrong? then..why do you keep doing it?" She asked ,a tear fell from her eye.

" because..because...baby please don't start crying now !" He said.

" tell me...why?" She cried more.

" because..i love you..and you love me..so I'm not going to let our love goes to waste." He grabbed her hands.

" Heechul...why are you doing this to me?..should i suffer all like this just because I loved you?" She cried.

" no ! no! Look , let me explain to you..once we solve our problems then everything will be okay.." He said.

" how?..how can we solve them?" She asked.

" we should..first apologize to Seohyun and Siwon.." He took a deep breath.

" I can call Siwon right now and tell him that I'm in love with you !" She said and garbbed her phone.

" HEY NO!! ARE YOU CRAZY??" He yelled as he took the phone off of her hand.

" then what do you want?!" Yoona yelled.

" not like this ! don't rush !" He sighed.

" Heechul...are you..afraid?" Yoona asked slowly.

" ...." Heechul looked at her eyes fearfully, he didn't know how to answer.

" tell me, are you afraid?" She asked him putting her hand on his cheek.

" Yoona...I...I have done one from the most dangerous things in my life..which stealing a friend's woman.." He started.

" ...no baby, don't blame yourself..we don't blame when it comes to love." She whispered.

" no..Yoona, it's the truth..I shouldn't love you..I shouldn't do what I did...Siwon was the person who helped me going through the difficulties of my life.." He cried, Yoona starred right at his eyes.

" I was really..a bad partner and ...friend.." He confessed, his eyes red from crying, Yoona slowly hugged him, he hugged her back.

" Heechul...I will always say and believe...that..what we're doing is not...wrong." She spoke.He broke the hug and browsed his tears and stood up.

" where are you going ?" She asked.

" I'm...I'll be back in a minute.." He said and went out from the house.

" Heechul !" Yoona said then sighed and sat back on her place.She looked at her phone and found out all her contacts were deleted, she opened her eyes wide then she looked and saw she has a new chip, she smiled and sighed.