Dasi dorawa...

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

"Hiong, what are you doing here? Is there something's wrong?" asked Myung Soo as he opened the door and surprise to see Sung Gyu.

 

Sung Gyu didn't know where to go, so he decide to visit his younger brother's house...

 

He didn't answered Myung Soo questions as he trying to hold his tears, but in the and...he's crying harder than before. Myung Soo hugged him and take him inside the house.

 

After a few hours...Sung Gyu's stop crying...

 

Myung Soo just silent as he saw Sung Gyu's trying to sleep at guest room. He looks tired. "Hiong, i'm at sitting room if you need me." said Myung Soo. He's worried about Sung Gyu's condition. "Did you need anything?" asked Myung Soo, and Sung Gyu just shake his head. "Okey..." Myung Soo slowly close the bedroom's door.

 

"Should i tell Woo Hyun hiong that Sung Gyu hiong is here?" Myung Soo mumble himself. "Not yet. Sung Gyu hiong need a time to..." Myung Soo can't finish his mumble as he heard someone groaning in pain. "Hiong!" Myung Soo rushed to guest room.

 

"Argh, Myungie!" Sung Gyu's groaning in pain while he's hugging his tummy that suddenly hurt.

 

"Hiong! What happen?" asked Myung Soo that starting to panicked when he saw Sung Gyu's blood.

 

At the hospital...

 

"How is he? And the baby?" asked Woo Hyun. He received a call from Myung Soo that brought him here.

 

"The baby's fine, but your wife seems stress and it can harm both of them." explain the doctor.

 

"So, how is he exactly? Did they can be safe?" asked Woo Hyun.

 

"They're fine, nothing serious yet. But your wife can't take any pressure from now on, or his condition can be worst. So, take care of him." said the doctor before he leaves Woo Hyun in Sung Gyu's ward.

 

Sung Gyu's pretend to sleep when he saw Woo Hyun slowly walk towards his bed. He don't want to see Woo Hyun but his condition right now, force him to stay calm or it can harm his baby.

 

"This is my fault. I make you stress. I'm sorry..." said Woo Hyun with a sad tone. He hold Sung Gyu's hand.

 

"I really love you, Gyu. Please forgive me...i'm begging you..." Woo Hyun's tears starting to fall.

 

"Forget the past, and accept the new me. I can't live without you and..." Woo Hyun's touched Sung Gyu's belly. "...our baby. I'm really happy with you now. And i can't wait to raise our child with you. Just please..." Woo Hyun's wiped his tears."...come back with me. If you don't want to forgive me, it doesn't matter as long as you stay with me...It's only you that i need..." Woo Hyun's sobbed.

 

Sung Gyu's touching by Woo Hyun's words. But, what should he do? His heart still hurt because of that. (Just imagine that you live with someone that blaming on you for his/her lover's death all this years. Did you feel hurt, eventhought it's the past time? I'm hurt...T_T ) Sung Gyu's tears start to fall. Woo Hyun saw it and sense that Sung Gyu's touching by his words. Woo Hyun smile.

 

"If you give me a chance to prove my love for you, i won't waste it..." said Woo Hyun.

 

Sung Gyu slowly opened his eyes...

 

"You really didn't care if i'm not forgiving you?" asked Sung Gyu.

 

"As long as you stay with me. And i'm sure, you'll forgive me sooner or later." said Woo Hyun.

 

"What make you think of that? What if i hate you forever?" asked Sung Gyu.

 

"And i won't give up to make you forgive me. I'll treat you better than before." said Woo Hyun before he kissed Sung Gyu's lips and that make Sung Gyu widened his eyes, but he slowly closed his eyes to feel it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finish this chapter with a smile... ^_^ Hope you guys smile too...