Telling the truth or keep it secret?

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

At the balcony (midnight)...

 

Woo Hyun sighed. He want to tell Sung Gyu the truth that he blaming on Sung Gyu for Sung Jong's death before and that's the reason he treat Sung Gyu so badly but he can't. According to Sung Gyu's pregnancy, he may get stress because of it. And he don't want Sung Gyu and the baby's healthy will disturb. Woo Hyun was torn apart. If he didn't tell Sung Gyu the truth, he'll feel guilty and if he's telling the truth, Sung Gyu must be stress.

 

"Hyunnie, why don't you sleep yet?" asked Sung Gyu as he walking towards Woo Hyun with a sleepy face (in a cute way).

 

"Gyu, did i wake you up with the light? Sorry, i forgot that you can't sleep in the light." said Woo Hyun while he pulled Sung Gyu into his embrace.

 

"No. The baby just kicking me up." said Sung Gyu in a cute tone. Woo Hyun smiled at Sung Gyu. He saw Sung Gyu getting more beautiful then usual. Maybe it's true that pregnant person became more beautiful during pregnancy.

 

"Owh, really? Poor my cutey..." Woo Hyun touch Sung Gyu's belly. "Baby ah, don't be naughty at midnight. Omma try to sleep for your healthy too. You sleep too, eoh? Listen to your appa here." said Woo Hyun softly and Sung Gyu feel the baby inside him began to calm down.

 

"He listen to you, Hyun." said Sung Gyu with a smile.

 

"So, what bothering you, honey? You seem have a problem. Mind to tell me?" asked Sung Gyu with aegyo as he tried to comfort his husband.

 

"Nothing, honey. Just a small problem." denied Woo Hyun. "Come, you have to get a sleep." said Woo Hyun as he carrying Sung Gyu with a bride style and go to their bed.

 

"Hyun, i know you hiding something from me. What? Could you just tell me?" asked Sung Gyu again as Woo Hyun put him down on the bed.

 

"Nothing, honestly. Now sleep. You have to rest. Eoh?" Woo Hyun lay down besides Sung Gyu and pulled him into his embrace. "Hyun..." Sung Gyu's give up as he slowly closed his eyes. Yeah, he feel tired.