So that's the reason...

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

Woo Hyun's going for works, leaving Sung Gyu alone at home like always...

 

Sung Yeol, Ho Won's cousin also best friend of Sung Gyu suddenly appear...He came to visit Sung Gyu also trying to find out about Myung Soo, Sung Gyu's younger brother.

 

"So, what you wanna know about him? I've told you about his works, his home...his home. Did you go there to see him?" asked Sung Gyu.

 

"Not yet...i'm afraid..." said Sung Yeol.

 

"Afraid of what? He didn't eat people." Sung Gyu's joke.

 

"Hiong, serious okey..." said Sung Yeol.

 

"Okey. So what are you afraid of?" asked Sung Gyu.

 

"Is he like a tall guy? I mean...oh what i'm saying..." Sung Yeol nervous everytime talking about Myung Soo. Like now, he didn't know what he's himself talking about.

 

"Okey, relax Yeol. If you so curious about him, why don't you try to talk to him? Just i know, he likes people that outspoken. You can tell him that you like him." said Sung Gyu.

 

"No! I can't do that. What if he rejected me? That would make me wanna kill myself..."

Sung Gyu's laughing at Sung Yeol's speech. It sounds funny.

 

"Just try it wouldn't you? Honest is important in every relationship." said Sung Gyu.

 

"Yeah, right. Like Woo Hyun be honest to you 'bout the reason he treat you so badly last time? Ho Won said that Woo Hyun wouldn't tell you, that he blame on you about Sung Jong's death." Sung Gyu's widened his eyes towards Sung Yeol. He really confuse 'bout Sung Yeol's speech. 

 

"Woo Hyun told you that? Wow, he's brave!" said Sung Yeol without knowing Sung Gyu's shocking face.

 

"He...he blame on me about Sung Jong's death? So, all this time i live with someone that blaming on me about his lover's death?" Sung Gyu's mumble as his tears starting to fall. He's hurting inside. What kind of person that live with someone that blaming on them about someone death?

 

"Hiong, are you okey? Why are you crying?" asked Sung Yeol.

 

Sung Gyu didn't care about Sung Yeol. He walked slowly into his bedroom and locked from inside.

 

"Hiong, what's wrong? Is something bothering you? Hiong, please come out." Sung Yeol knocking the door nervously. Then, he heard Sung Gyu's crying harder. "Hiong! Open the door! Why are you crying? Did i do something wrong? Hiong!" Sung Yeol's starting to panic. Then, he called Woo Hyun to come home immediately.