So is that so...

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

At the hospital...

 

"He's getting birth now. So, do you wanna stay with him? You can accompany him." said the doctor.

 

"He's getting birth now? But why? It's still earlier. The due is next month." Woo Hyun look confuse.

 

"Well, i guess the baby can't wait to see you guys. Come."

 

Woo Hyun followed the doctor enter the labour room. He saw Sung Gyu groaned in pain as he tried to push the baby out. Woo Hyun rush to him and hold his hand.

 

"Gyu, you can do it! I'm here with you." said Woo Hyun softly before he kissed Sung Gyu's forehead.

 

"H-Hyun...argh!"

 

After a few hours...

They heard some tiny voice that crying...

 

"Congratulations! It's a healthy baby boy!" said the doctor as he gave the baby to Sung Gyu.

 

"He's cute..." said Sung Gyu as his tears starting to fall. He's touching by this little angle. Woo Hyun also.

 

"Thanks, Gyu! I promise that i'll treat you guys better than before." said Woo Hyun while he kissed the baby's forehead.

 

5 minutes later...

"Argh!" Sung Gyu's starting to feel the pain again but he didn't know why. He's groaning in pain while his tummy feeling hurt.

 

"Gyu, what's wrong?" asked Woo Hyun as he started to panicked. He gave the baby to the nurse.

 

"I...i don't know...arghhh!!" answered Sung Gyu.

 

"I think there's another one." said the doctor after he checking on Sung Gyu.

 

"What another one?" asked Woo Hyun as he trying to comfort his wife.

 

"It's coming. You have to push again, Gyu. The second one is coming." said the doctor.

 

"What? Nghhh!!" Sung Gyu's pushed harder as he can.

 

Woo Hyun just look at him with a confusion's look. Then he smile. 'It must be the twins! So that's why Gyu's getting birth early.'

 

"You can do it, Gyu! Push!" said Woo Hyun.

 

"Of course i'm pushing now! Arghh! Just shut up! Nngghhhh!" Sung Gyu's warning Woo Hyun as he tried to hold the pain.

 

But then the process of giving birth became easily...

Sung Gyu's just sneeze and the baby was born. Easy right?

 

"Wow, that's easy! Congratulations again for both of you! The second baby is a little princess!" said the doctor.

 

"How could this be? Where this little princess came from?" asked Woo Hyun.

 

"Yeah. We scan every month but there's no sign about i'm getting a twins." said Sung Gyu.

 

"Maybe she's hiding behind her twins. She wanna give a surprise for you guys." said the doctor.

 

"Though so." Sung Gyu's smile at his new baby girl that lay down in his lap.

 

"Well we're surprises now. Thank you again, Gyu!" Woo Hyun kissed Sung Gyu.

 

At Sung Gyu's ward...

"So, we should find two names for the twins." said Woo Hyun.

 

"Yeah, the nice one." said Sung Gyu.

 

"Well, i've a name for our baby boy." said Woo Hyun.

 

"And i've a name for our baby girl." said Sung Gyu.

 

"So, what's the name?" asked Woo Hyun.

 

"You tell first. Because his the first born." said Sung Gyu with a cute smile.

 

"Okey...well...his name is...Nam Hyun Sung." said Woo Hyun.

 

"Hyun Sung? Nice name and it's almost similar to his younger sister." said Sung Gyu.

 

"Really? What's the name?" asked Woo Hyun.

 

"Erm...Nam Hye Sung." said Sung Gyu cheerly.

 

"Nice name too..." said Woo Hyun.

 

"Excuse me, but your wife have to rest after giving birth just now. So..." said the nurse.

 

"Okey, i understand." said Woo Hyun. "I'm coming back tomorrow, with Myung Soo and Sung Yeol. They must be excited to see you and our babies. So, take care. I love you!" said Woo Hyun as he kissed Sung Gyu's cheek.

 

But before Woo Hyun walked away, Sung Gyu's grab his wrist...

 

"I love you too, Hyunnie. Thanks for being with me when the time's come." said Sung Gyu sadly as he felt guilty about his being cold to Woo Hyun before.

 

"It's my responsible, Gyu. I should be with you. And i'm glad that you and our babies is safe." Woo Hyun wiped Sung Gyu's tears that starting to fall. "Don't be sad. You should rest now. We'll see tomorrow. Eoh?" said Woo Hyun softly and Sung Gyu just nodded.

 

Sung Gyu's lay down and sleep. He's tired of course. Woo Hyun covered Sung Gyu's body with a blanket and he kissed Sung Gyu's forehead before he leaves with a smile.

 

"Thanks, Gyu! Today is the best day in my life!"