The Final

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

"Sung Hyun, Sung Hye, stop playing around you two! It's almost sunset. Come inside!" Sung Gyu's calling his children that playing on the outside as he standing in front of the main door.

 

Sung Hye and Sung Hyun pretending not to hear that as they was happily playing with a ball that just bought by their appa yesterday. They kicking the ball with giggles.

 

Sung Gyu sighed as he doesn't know what to do. He can't chased them like before, cause he already reached his 8 months pregnancy. "Children, please...omma tired here. Please come inside. It's already dark there."

 

"Okey mommy. Only one kicked, then we're going inside." and with that Sung Hyun kicking the ball and without he realize, the ball's going towards his omma.

 

"Argh!" Sung Gyu groaning in pain as he clutched his belly that being hitting by the ball.

 

"Omma!" both of them rushed towards their omma and began to apologizes between their sob.

 

"Omma, mianei...Sung Hyun didn't mean it..."

 

Sung Gyu's widened his eyes as he saw a blood the streaming down between his legs. "No..."

 

Woo Hyun that working on his office suddenly feeling uneasy. His heart beating so fast. He stopped his work, and taking out his phone to make a called.

 

Sung Hyun that heard the phone's ringing, quickly went inside and answered the phone. "Hello?"

 

"Hello, Sung Hyun! Where's omma?" Woo Hyun asked worriedly as he hope nothing's bad happening to them.

 

"Appa! Omma's bleeding! Hurry back!" Sung Hyun said with a sob.

 

"What?!" Woo Hyun jumped up from his seat shockedly. Then he ended the call, grabbing his car keys, and rushed out from his office.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Woo Hyun ruffling his hair anxiously as he waiting on the outside of operation room. His children was taken by his parents. And he being accompany with Sung Gyu's parents.

 

"Omma, i'm scared! This is the reason i don't want him to get pregnant again. I'm scared of losing him!"

 

"Be patient, Hyun. There's nothing we can do now. All we have to do is pray for his safely." Mr. Kim patted Woo Hyun's shoulder.

 

"What happen exactly? There is still one month left. Is it a twins again?" asked Mrs. Kim.

 

"I don't know cause this time, we want it to be secretly. We also didn't know the gender of the baby. I...oh god, please don't take him this time!" Woo Hyun's begging.

 

After a few hours, the operation room was opened, revealing the doctor. The three of them, rushed towards him.

 

"How's my wife, doc?" Woo Hyun asked worriedly.

 

"The operation was successfully done! Both mommy and baby was safe! Congratulation, for your baby boy!" said the doctor with a smiled.

 

"A boy? A single baby boy?" Woo Hyun asked again.

 

"Yup! Only a single baby boy! You can see him after he's being placing in his ward after this, okey? Congratulations, again!" said the doctor before he leave.

 

Woo Hyun sighed reliefly. He was so greatfull cause his wife safe.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Gyu, you scared me again, you know?"

 

"I know, and i'm sorry...so, how did you feel now? Only a single baby."

 

"Single or twins, it's still our baby, right? I love you, and him!" Woo Hyun said as he keep thinking about their baby that being placing in the incubator on the other room. Though he was born with pre-matured, but he still healthy.

 

"What name should we gave to him?"

 

"How about, Woo Gyu? It's a mixed of our name."

 

"I love it! Nam Woo Gyu it's cute!" Sung Gyu smiled. "I can't wait to see him."

 

"You have to recovered first before they gave you a permission to go there. Your body is still weak after c-section."

 

"Yeah, i know."

 

"So, what happen exactly? Suddenly, you're giving birth too early?"

 

"I-i'm accidently falling down on the floor. Sorry..." Sung Gyu's lying.

 

"You should be more carefull. Why you so careless? Luckily our baby is safe after being born with pre-matured condition."

 

"I'm sorry..." a tears suddenly stream down from Sung Gyu's eyes.

 

"Appa don't mad at omma! It's Sung Hyun's fault! Sung Hyun accidently kicking the ball and hitting omma. Don't make omma cry. Please..." said Sung Hyun that suddenly appeared.

 

Woo Hyun was surprised to hear that. Then he looked at his wife. "Is it true?"

 

"I just don't want you to get mad on Sung Hyun. He's only 4 years old. He doen't know anything." Sung Gyu explained.

 

"I'm not going to mad at him if you told me the truth. Oh, Gyu i'm sorry for mad at you and accused you as a careless person. Sorry..." Woo Hyun pulled his wife into a hug.

 

"Omma, i'm sorry..." Sung Hyun said as he tried to climbed up the bed but being helped by his appa.

 

"It's okey, my boy. It's not your fault, so please don't cry, eoh?" Sung Gyu's wiping his son's tears that slowly appeared.

 

Sung Hyun began to cry as he buried his face on his mom chest.

 

Then, their families appeared. They were smiled to see Sung Hyun that felt guilty about what he has done to his omma.

 

"Congratulations for both of you!" said all of them.

 

And then, they were live happily ever after. ^^

 


 

A/N: The End ^^

Only this that i can think for the final, so i hope you guys love it!

Thank you to all my subscribers, and to those who leave a comments!

I really2 appreciated that! Really! :D

Bye!