One night again?

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

At the bar...

Woo Hyun is drunk again...

 

"Hyun, you should go back now. Sung Gyu must be worried about you." said Ho Won, Woo Hyun's best friend. Woo Hyun just ignored him. Ho Won lost his patient. He grab Woo Hyun's wrist and pulled him up from his sit.

 

"You're married now! You should forget about the past and started a new life with Sung Gyu. He's your spouse, in case you forgot about him." Ho Won tried to advice Woo Hyun. Woo Hyun pushed Ho Won away.

 

"I can't! And you know that. He killed him!" Woo Hyun shouted as he drunk.

 

"Stop it, Nam Woo Hyun! You shouldn't blame Sung Gyu about Sung Jong's death. And stop blaming on him!" said Ho Won angrily.

 

"He's guilty! He's the reason Sung Jong kill himself. Right after our wedding, i got that news. Do you think i'm happy to hear that my lover die during my wedding? I'm not! And Sung Gyu should pay for this! I'll never love him FOREVER!" shouted Woo Hyun again before he fainted.

 

Ho Won send Woo Hyun home. Sung Gyu's shocked to see Woo Hyun like that.

"What happen? Is he okey?" asked Sung Gyu with worried tone and face. Ho Won just smile awkwardly and placed Woo Hyun at the bed.

"He just drunk. Nothing serious." answered Ho Won softly. Then, Sung Gyu invite Ho Won to drink some water.

"Come. You must be tired because of him. And thanks for bring him back!" said Sung Gyu while he placed a cup of warm water on the table. Ho Won stand from sofa and go to dining table.

"You must be hurt because of him?" asked Ho Won while Sung Gyu just stay silent in his seat. Sung Gyu looked at Ho Won with a weird face.

"Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to..."

"Yeah, i'm hurt because i don't know why he against me all this year. We're married almost 2 years not yesterday. I don't get it." said Sung Gyu as his tears starting to fall.

 

And after that.. Sung Gyu started to cry. Ho Won was panic and he tried to comfort Sung Gyu. 'Poor you...i want to tell you the reason Woo Hyun treat you like this but i can't. He should tell you himself and beg for your forgiveness.' Ho Won's mumble himself. After a few minutes, both of them heard Woo Hyun's voices.

"So, i should go now. Take care of him." said Ho Won before he walked out from the house. Sung Gyu just smile towards him and locked the door after Ho Won gone.

"I will." said Sung Gyu as the answered of Ho Won's speak just now. Sung Gyu slowly walked inside the bedroom and closed the door. Then he was shocked to see Woo Hyun getting near him. Woo Hyun grab his wrist and kissing his lips then his neck. (after that...just imagine)