Why?

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

Three months later...

 

"Hyunnie ah, can i ask you something?" said Sung Gyu as he lay down at Woo Hyun's lap as they watching television together.

 

"What is it, honey?" asked Woo Hyun as he softly rub Sung Gyu's head.

 

"I'm just curious bout the reason you hate me before. Don't be angry please...i just feel that it's not fair for me to receive such a 'bad side of you' without knowing the reason. So..." Sung Gyu's stop asking as he saw Woo Hyun's face that change into a 'bad mood'.

 

"Mianei, i shouldn't asking that..." Sung Gyu's quickly apologizes before anything get worse. Sung Gyu really want to know the reason behind Woo Hyun's act so bad to him before.

 

"If you don't want to answer, it's okey." Sung Gyu tried to smile. Woo Hyun smiling at him to. Then Woo Hyun kissing his lips.

 

"The reason is because i'm so stupid. I didn't realize your love towards me. Mianei..." said Woo Hyun. Yeah, he feel stupid for blaming on Sung Gyu about Sung Jong's death. Now he promise to himself to take care of Sung Gyu and their child-to-be. Sung Gyu just nodded to Woo Hyun's answer. He believe his husband without a doubt. (Sung Gyu is to naive, right?)

 

"Owh..." Sung Gyu's shouted as he feel his child moving inside him. Woo Hyun's panicked.

 

"What's wrong Gyunie ah? Don't say the baby is coming. It's to early." said Woo Hyun and that make Sung Gyu's chuckle.

 

"Noo...not that. Here. Can you feel it?" asked Sung Gyu while he placed Woo Hyun's hand on his baby bump.

 

"Owh, it's moving... our baby is moving! Gyu, i'm..." Woo Hyun stop as his tears started to fall. He so touching with this miracle. He's happy too.

 

"Hyunnie, why are you crying? Don't you like it? Or..." Sung Gyu's started to think negative. He think that old Woo Hyun (bad Woo Hyun) is come back. He scared. Woo Hyun pulled Sung Gyu into a hug.

 

"THANKS, GYU! I'm so happy that i'm going to be appa. This feeling so nice and i feel more responsible to you and..." Woo Hyun's kiss Sung Gyu's belly. "...the little one. Appa will protect you and your omma. You're the important person in our life and i can't wait to see you, baby."

 

"But you have to wait until 3 months. Then we can see him." said Sung Gyu. "Him? Our baby is a boy?" asked Woo Hyun and Sung Gyu just nodded with a smile.