8 months pregnancy...

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

Two months later...

 

"Where are you going, Gyu?" asked Woo Hyun as he saw Sung Gyu opened their bedroom door.

 

"What do you care?" said Sung Gyu coldly as he walked out.

 

Sung Gyu enter the kitchen. He searching for a food.

"Aish...there's nothing to eat. I'm hungry..." he said as he rubbed his belly. He sighed.

 

"Gyu, what's wrong?" asked Woo Hyun as he closely walked towards Sung Gyu.

 

"Non of your bussiness!" answered Sung Gyu.

 

"Gyu, don't act like this. I don't want to arguing with you. It's not good for the baby. Please just tell me what's wrong, wouldn't you?" said Woo Hyun softly.

 

"I'm going out. I'm hungry." said Sung Gyu.

 

"Hungry? In the middle of the night? Are you craving again, honey?" asked Woo Hyun as he understand Sung Gyu's condition. "Tell me what do you want to eat. I'll make it for you."

 

"No need. I can find it myself." Sung Gyu open the door and walked out.

 

"Gyu, wait!" Woo Hyun followed Sung Gyu.

 

At the walking street...

"Why are you following me? I'm not going to kill someone like i did to your lover's." said Sung Gyu with insinuation tone. Woo Hyun was hit by Sung Gyu's word.

 

"Are you still angry at me about that?" asked Woo Hyun.

 

"I said before that i won't forgive you easily."

 

"Look, Gyu. I've told you that i'm really sorry for that and i'm not blaming on you anymore."

 

"Like i care."

 

Woo Hyun grab Sung Gyu's wrist to stop him from walking.

 

"Would you stop this, Gyu! I can't take it anymore. You've been like this since you're back from the hospital. I'm sick of it, you know!"

 

"I'm like this for just two months and you've sick of it. But you blaming on me for two years and i'm still live with you. Do you think it's enough for me to forgive you?" Sung Gyu's pushed Woo Hyun away. "I hate you! Just leave me alone!" Sung Gyu's shouted as he walked away. His tears starting to fall.

 

"Gyu, I'm sorry!" Woo Hyun run after Sung Gyu.

 

Sung Gyu walked faster as he trying to get away from Woo Hyun. But then, he suddenly stop when he felt something's flow between his legs.

 

"Oh my..." Sung Gyu's touch his belly as he tried to hold the pain. "It's to earlier...argh!"

 

"Gyu, what's wrong?" asked Woo Hyun as he close to Sung Gyu.

 

"He's coming, Hyunnie..."

 

"Who's coming? Are you okey? You look in pain."

 

"Of course i'm in pain...the baby is coming...my water's broke, Hyunnie ah!"

 

"What?! But it's to earlier...There's one month left..."

 

"Hyunnie..."

 

"Oh god! I'll take you to the hospital!" said Woo Hyun as he carrying Sung Gyu with a bridal style.