Almost final...

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

Another night...

 

"Gyu, i have something for you. I hope you don't mind to use it." Woo Hyun said.

 

"What is it?" Sung Gyu's frowned.

 

"Here." Woo Hyun handed a small long box to his wife.

 

Sung Gyu widened his eyes. "P-pregnancy kit??! Are you kidding me? You're too much, Hyunnie! Are you so desperate to know that i'm pregnant or not? Can't you wait until tomorrow? Instead of using this, we should go to see the doctor. Don't you think so? Or you want me to abort this baby immediately if i'm truly pregnant, huh? Is that what you want? Okey, i'm taking the test and IF it's positive, we're going to the hospital tonight and killed 'it'!" and with that, Sung Gyu's storming the bathroom.

 

Woo Hyun sighed frustrated. How could his wife thinking that way? Okey, he admit that he was hoping that it's negative, but he wouldn't killed 'it' if it was positive. Is it his fault to be scared about losing his wife? He can't live without Sung Gyu.

 

After a few minutes later, Sung Gyu went out from the bathroom and handed the kit to Woo Hyun.

 

"Happy?" Sung Gyu said.

 

Woo Hyun can't stop smiling as he looked at the kit. It was negative. 'Thank god! I'm not losing my wife! I'm so happy! But i can't let him seeing my happiness due to this result.' Woo Hyun take a seat beside his wife. "I know that you was hoping that it's positive instead of negative, but it still good isn't it? We already have 4 kids. It's already enough for me to have you and them. I..."

 

"Okey, i understand. Well, i'm happy cause i don't have to killed anyone. I'm tired. Night!" Sung Gyu laying down on the bed and covering his body with blanket before he closed his eyes.

 

"Good night!" Woo Hyun kissing his wife's cheek before he laying down behind his wife and hugged him.

 

'Hyunnie, i'm sorry...' Sung Gyu's though as his tears escape from his eyes.

 

~~~~~~~

 

Woo Hyun's entering his office with a wide smile on his face.

 

"What with that smile? Did you win lottery?" Ho Won's joked.

 

"It's negative."

 

"What negative?"

 

"The pregnancy kit that i just bought last night. It's negative. I'm not going to lose my lovely wife! Isn't that amazing!" shout Woo Hyun happily.

 

On the other hand, Ho Won was smiled awkwardly cause he know the truth.

 

Flashback

 

"Gyu, Woo Hyun bought a pregnancy kit for you."

"What? And why did you have to tell me that?"

"He got a new contract for this company, and it's important for him to be calm if we want this company to be safe."

"So?"

"If he found out that you're pregnant again, what would he react? Do you think he might be happy or getting stressed about the possibility for losing you?"

"He might be stress..."

"So, you know what you're going to do?"

"Okey, i get it...don't worry, and thanks Ho Won for the information."

"It's okey, but you have to promised me to tell him the truth after this contract was done. Okey? Don't hide it too long."

"I know..."

 

end of flashback

 

After a few hours, the meeting was over and Woo Hyun successfully got the contract with the greatest company for his bussiness. He was so happy.

 

"Congratulations, Woo Hyun! So, you should go back now, and tell your wife about this. He need to tell you something after this." Ho Won said.

 

"Tell me what? It's not so important than our dinner right? Come i'll treat you tonight for helping me to get this bussiness."

 

"No, Hyun! The thing that he's going to tell you is more important than this. Go back now!" Ho Won said firmly.

 

"It seemed like you know about it, so why don't you tell me about it? Go on, tell me. Is it a surprised party for me to celebrate my new contract?"

 

"No, it's better than that. And you need to know about it from your wife. So, congratulations again!" Ho Won take a leave after finished his talk.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

"Gyu, i'm home!" Woo Hyun's shouted as he closed the door behind him and looking for his wife. "I have something to tell you. Come out, sweety!"

 

Woo Hyun searching for his wife everywhere and suddenly he heard someone's groaning in pain from the bathroom. "Gyu!" he rushing towards the bathroom and he was surprised to see his wife was sitting on the floor with a blood around him. He squatted down beside him.

 

"Gyu, what happen?"

 

"I'm slipped down, Hyunnie ah...argh!"

 

"Are you hurt anywhere that causing this so much blood?"

 

"I'm sorry for lying on you last night...i didn't mean it..." said Sung Gyu weakly as his face getting paler.

 

"Lying about what? Come, i'll take you to the hospital..." Woo Hyun lifting up his wife and rushed to his car on the outside.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Woo Hyun was surprised when the doctor told him about his wife's pregnancy cause he didn't know about it yet. He felt angry cause Sung Gyu hiding it from him. He felt betrayed. But at the same time, he felt greatfull as Sung Gyu and the baby is safe. Luckily, Sung Gyu manage to support his body from falling to harsh on the floor.

 

"What happen exactly when you're taking the test last night? Why it's negative when it supposed to be positive? Answer me, Gyu..."

 

Sung Gyu covering his face with blanket. "I'm scared that you might forcing me to abort it."

 

"What?" asked Woo Hyun as he can't hear clearly.

 

"I'm scared!" Sung Gyu's shouted, but still hiding inside the blanket.

 

"Scared about what? Gyu, stop acting like a kid. Facing me and explaining to me." Woo Hyun take a seat beside his wife and trying to take off the blanket, but being refused by Sung Gyu. "Gyu, i'm not angry, okey? I promised."

 

"Promise?"

 

"I promise. Now please..."

 

Sung Gyu let down the blanket. "I'm scared that you might..."

 

"Might forcing you to abort this baby? Is that it?"

 

"You say it before. That's why."

 

"I'm saying that BEFORE, but now, i regret it."

 

"And why is that?"

 

"When you were rushed into emergency room, i finally realize that i don't want to lose you and the baby. I can't help it but to feel happy when i know that both of you is safe."

 

"Really? You mean it?"

 

"Yes, i mean it! And i'm sorry for saying that i'm going to force you for abortion." Woo Hyun's placing his hand on the baby bump. "Baby, appa so sorry for trying to kill you before, but now, i'm glad that you'll be our new family member."

 

"Thanks, Hyunnie! I'm happy to hear that! I love you!" Sung Gyu's hugging his hubby tightly as a happy tears starting to form.

 


 

A/N: There's only one chapter left...thanks for keep supporting me! ^^