Hope

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

At Woo Hyun's office...

 

Woo Hyun can't concentrate at his work. He's worried thinking about Sung Gyu's condition. Sung Gyu's stress thinking about Hye Sung when Woo Hyun visited him just now. Ho Won enter his office.

 

"Hai, new appa! What's bothering you?" asked Ho Won.

 

"You know why." asnwered Woo Hyun. He sighed.

 

"It's about Hye Sung or your wife?"

 

"Both of them but Gyu is the one that make's me worried. He's just getting birth the last two days. But now he's stress about Hye Sung. It's not good for his body to stress like that. Just now i saw him crying again. I don't want him to be sick." said Woo Hyun. "What should i do?"

 

"Is there's nothing you guys can do about Hye Sung? There's a lot of equipment to help a deaf person. I'm sure Hye Sung can hear while using that equipment." said Ho Won.

 

Woo Hyun shaked his head and sighed again. "There's nothing we can do.The doctor said that the equipment is also useless."

 

"Oh...i'm sorry to hear that." said Ho Won.

 

"So, i think we should learn body language from now on."

 

"It must be a new thing for you guys."

 

"It's a new thing for those who have a child like me."

 

"Don't be dissapointed Hyun. Just think that your daughter is a special kid. You should be strong for Gyu. He needs you." advised Ho Won to calm down Woo Hyun. "By the way, you can't choose your child, but the child choose you guys cause they believe in you."

 

"Yeah, you're right. I've been silly. I should be thankfully. At least Gyu and our babies is safe. Hye Sung is our miracle, so i should treat her like a normal kid." Woo Hyun regain his confident.

 

That night, Woo Hyun visited Sung Gyu at the hospital...

"What are you doing here? It's midnight and you have to work tomorrow." said Sung Gyu.

 

"Where's our babies?" asked Woo Hyun.

 

"They're sleep at the baby's room. The nurse said that i've to rest." said Sung Gyu.

 

"She's right. You have to rest." Woo Hyun lay down beside Sung Gyu at the bed.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Tonight, i'll stay here with you. I miss you honey. For two days i sleep alone. I'm lonely." said Woo Hyun as he kissed Sung Gyu's cheek.

 

"Don't lie. I know you're here because you worried about me, right? You worried that i'll crying again."

 

"Yeah, you got me. But i'm not lying about missing you. I really miss you." Woo Hyun hugged Sung Gyu. He really missed him so much. One day without his wife, he's life feel empty.

 

"That they give a permission for this? You can't easily came here and sleep with the patient."

 

"The doctor himself asked me to accompany you tonight cause they worried about you. So, just sleep wouldn't you? You have to rest. Come." Woo Hyun's take Sung Gyu's head and lay it to his chest. "Sleep my dear. Don't think too much about Hye Sung. She'll fine cause we're her parents."

 

Sung Gyu's hugged Woo Hyun as his tears starting to fall. He's trying...he's trying to cheer up but everytime he thinks about his daughter's condition, he can't stay calm. But he's always pray that everythings gonna be alright and one day...that one day Hye Sung can be like the other normal child.

 

"I hope...Hye Sung can be secure...i really hope, Hyunnie ah..." Sung Gyu's starting to sobbed.

 

Woo Hyun hugged Sung Gyu as he heard Sung Gyu's sobbing. "Shhh, don't cry Gyu...you should be strong to help Hye Sung in the future. She needs us."

 

"I'll try...but i'll stay hope that she can be secure..."

 

"Yeah, me too. We're both hope that some miracle can happen to our baby girl."