Nooo! Hye Sung ah!!

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

A/N: I made a change for the year...so this time, Hye Sung and Hyun Sung already 4 years old


 

4 years later...

 

"Mommy! Hye Sung can't wait to see dongsaeng." said Hye Sung as she's touching Sung Gyu's belly.

 

"Me too! Me too! Hyun can't wait to play with dongsaeng." said Hyun Sung too.

 

"Well you guys have to wait until two months later. And mommy sure that your dongsaeng can't wait to see you guys too." said Sung Gyu while he looked at Hye Sung, so Hye Sung can read his lips. Hye Sung can't hear but she can understand what people talk while reading their lips.

 

"It's true? Can't wait! What the baby gender mommy?" asked Hye Sung.

 

"Don't know yet, but today we're going to know the baby's gender. So, while mommy at the hospital would you guys be nice with your uncle and aunty?"

 

"Yes, mommy! We will!" said Hyun Sung. Then he looked at Hye Sung. "We will be nice, right?"

 

"Yes! Be nice to uncle and aunty!" answered Hye Sung after he read Hyun Sung's lips.

 

"Good!" said Sung Gyu as he slowly stood up from the coach. Woo Hyun walked towards him.

 

"Come. We should go now." said Woo Hyun as he helped Sung Gyu for a walk.

 

After they leave, Hyun Sung and Hye Sung playing around while Sung Yeol's take care of his newborn baby and Myung Soo make a milk for the three of them.

 

"Uncle Kim, i want milk! Do fast!" said Hyun Sung as he approach Myung Soo at the kitchen.

 

"Be patient my 4 years old nephew. I'll try to make it fast for you, eoh?" said Myung Soo softly.

 

"Aunty Kim, what did you do?" asked Hye Sung as she approach Sung Yeol in his bedroom.

 

"Change my baby's diaper." Sung Yeol answer while he's changing his baby's diaper.

 

"Aunty Kim! You didn't answer me. What are you doin?" asked Hye Sung again as she didn't heard Sung Yeol's answer just now.

 

"Oh i'm sorry!" Sung Yeol looked at Hye Sung as he answered the child question.

 

"O change diaper." said Hye Sung. "Soo Yeol, cute! When did he wanna play with me?" asked Hye Sung.

 

Sung Yeol smiled. Then he looked at Hye Sung before answering the question. "Two years later he can play with you. Okey?"

 

"Can't wait!" said Hye Sung.

 

Hyun Sung appeared from the kitchen. "Hye-i, your milk..." said Hyun Sung as he gived a bottle of milk to Hye Sung.

 

"Oppa, thank you!" said Hye Sung.

 

"This is for our baby boy." said Myung Soo that appeared from kitchen too. He gaved a bottle of milk to Sung Yeol. "Thank you, Myungie!" said Sung Yeol as he feed Soo Yeol.

 

"Come both of you. You guys should sleep now. You look tired after playing around." said Myung Soo as he brought Hye Sung and Hyun Sung to the couch. And the twins fall asleep there while drink their milk.

 

"Cute of them, right?" asked Myung Soo while he looked at the twins.

 

"Yeah! They're cute. And they seems excited to have new dongsaeng." answered Sung Yeol.

 

"But our baby boy still cute also? Right my baby?" Myung Soo kissed Soo Yeol's forehead gently.

 

"Yeah, he's cute too." said Sung Yeol.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"My baby is a boy. I knew it!" said Sung Gyu happily as they walked to the car park.

 

"How did you know?" asked Woo Hyun.

 

"I just know it." said Sung Gyu.

 

"So, did you find a name for our new baby boy?"

 

"How about, Sung Hyun? The twins created that name as the mixed of their name."

 

"They create their dongsaeng name without knowing the baby's gender yet? Wow, they're genius! I like that name. Sung Hyun?" Woo Hyun lowewred his body infront of Sung Gyu. "Hi, Sung Hyun! Your brother and sister create that name for you. Did you like it?" asked Woo Hyun to Sung Gyu's belly.

 

And suddenly, Sung Gyu's felt something's moving. "He love's that name!"

 

"Really? Daddy like it too! Nam Sung Hyun!" Woo Hyun's kissing Sung Gyu's belly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Myung Soo and Sung Yeol fell a sleep at the other couch as they saw the three of them sleep peacefully. But suddenly, Hye Sung's wake up.

 

"Mommy? Mommy?" Hye Sung searching for Sung Gyu cause she thought that her parents was came back from the hospital. But no one answer. She slowly opened the door that didn't locked at all. "I'm waiting mommy outside. Mommy would happy seeing me waited for him."

 

Hye Sung walking alone to the gate and just stand there. "Where's mommy?"

 

After a few minute, Hye Sung saw an ice cream truck at the other side of road. "Ice cream! Hye-i wanna ice cream." And without knowing nothing, Hye Sung crossed the road.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Woo Hyun stopped the car as they arrived at their apartment. He went out the car followed by Sung Gyu.

 

"What's going on there? Is there an accident?" asked Woo Hyun as he saw a lot of people at the other side of road.

 

"They're seeing something that lay down on the road." said Sung Gyu. And suddenly, his heart's beating so fast. He looked at Woo Hyun. "Hyun, i'm not feeling well. My heart didn't feel good as i think about that. I wanna see what is exactly happen there."

 

"Gyu, don't! If there's an accident you can't see it according to your condition right now. You must be shocked and it would harm Sung Hyun."

 

Sung Gyu's tears starting to fall. "Something's bad happen there, Hyun. And i feel that i should see it." Sung Gyu's slightly pushed Woo Hyun away, then he's going to see the accident.

 

And as he arrived there, he saw a blood. A blood that stream down from a little girl's head. And that girl is...

 

"Hye Sung!!!" Sung Gyu's crying so hard as he take Hye Sung's body onto his lap.

 

"Gyu, what..." Woo Hyun can't say nothing as he saw his little girl unconcious as a blood running down from her head. "Noo! Hye Sung ah!"