He's back??

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

After 2 months...

"Gyu, i miss you! Can we..."

 

"No!" Sung Gyu detach Woo Hyun's touch. "You have to wait for 100 days before we can do that."

 

"It's been 2 months since you giving birth to our babies. I can't wait any longer, Gyu. I miss your touch."

 

"Yeah it's been 2 months, so it's only 60 days. You have to wait for 40 days more before i'm fully recover. Okey?"

 

"What?! 40 days?! I'm dead!" Woo Hyun's pouted.

 

"Hyunnie, don't pout. I have too. Are you forgot about your mom advice? I have to abstain for 100 days after giving birth due to my weakly body."

 

"But for Hye Sung and Hyun Sung, you only abstain for 44 days."

 

"Like i told you just now. My body still weak after giving birth for the second twins. And if you really love me, you have to wait until i'm fully recover. But if not..." Sung Gyu began to undressed himself. "You can take me now..."

 

"No, Gyu! I won't do that if you're not ready. I understand. I don't want to hurt you." Woo Hyun stood up from their bed.

 

"Where are you going? Are you going to leave me because we can't do that? Please don't leave me, Hyunnie!" Sung Gyu ran towards Woo Hyun and hugs him. "I'm ready. Just don't leave me!" Sung Gyu's begging with a tears.

 

"Hey, why are you crying?" Woo Hyun facing his wife and holding his hand. "I'm not going to leave you like you though. I love you!" Woo Hyun wiped his wife's tears. "It's okey if you can't having a with me yet. I understand. Don't cry, eoh?"

 

"So, where are you going?"

 

"I'm going to see my babies of course. Am i not allowed?"

 

"What are you saying? Of course you can. But firstly, you have to get shower. You're stink, you know? Sung Hye and Sung Hyun may cry becase of your aroma." Sung Gyu's chuckled.

 

"We're just awake, of course i'm stink. What kind of people that awaken with a nice aroma, huh? Are you?" Woo Hyun smelt his wife. "Mmm nice aroma!"

 

"Yah! Stop it!"

 

"I won't!" Woo Hyun carrying his wife with bridal style and headed to the bathroom.

 

"Yah! Let me go!" Sung Gyu's shout.

 

"Take a bath with me. No excuse."

 

They're taking bath together. Only a bath, okey? Nothing else.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Woo Hyun can't stop smiling as he felt so greatful to have such happy family. He do his job with a happy though until he didn't realize Ho Won was already standing in front of him.

 

"Did you get it last night?" Ho Won asked.

 

Woo Hyun surprised and he almost fell from his chair. "Yah! Where is your manners? Can't you knocked before entering my office and scared me like that? You almost gave me a heart attack."

 

"I did, but you're the one that didn't noticed it. You're busying smiling like a crazy person, you know?" Ho Won's teased.

 

"Stop teasing me, okey? So, what do you want?" Woo Hyun's asked.

 

"You said that you need a personal assistant. So, we have a 100 candidates that waiting for your interview outside. You one me to call them one by one or you want to call them by yourself?"

 

"I'm the boss here. So what do you think?"

 

"Just asking." Ho Won smile before he went out from the office and called the first candidate for interview.

 

After a few hours...

Woo Hyun's yawned. All the candidates didn't suit for him. And for the last candidates...

 

"Come in!" said Woo Hyun without looking at the candidate. "What's your name?" Woo Hyun asked as he looked at the personal details about the person in front of him.

 

"Jung Sung Jong." that person answered.

 

Woo Hyun's widened his eyes after hearing the name that familiar to him. And as he looked at photo on the personal details he's dumbfound. His jaw dropped after he looked at the person in front of him.

 

'Sung Jong?? He's alive? How? Am i dreaming? My first love...'

 

"Sir, are you okey?" Sung Jong asked while he's waving his hand on Woo Hyun's face. "Mr. Nam, i need this job. Please..."

 

Woo Hyun's heart starting to tears. His tears suddenly appear too. It's almost 6 years since Sung Jong's death and now...he came? He's trembling. He stood up from his chair and stepped closely towards Sung Jong and hugs him.

 

"Jongie, i miss you! Where have you been?"

 

"Sir?" Sung Jong trying to escape from Woo Hyun's embrace but failed. "Mr. Nam! What are you doing? Let go off me!" Sung Jong shout and make Woo Hyun's back to reality.

 

Woo Hyun released the hug. "I'm...i'm sorry...you can go now...i'll call you later..."

 

"O-Okey..." Sung Jong's leave.

 

"Hyun! What are you doing just now?" Ho Won shout as he entering the office.

 

"I...i don't know Won. He remind me to..."

 

"Your first love?"

 

"You saw him too, right? Their name and face...look alike..."

 

"I know, but he's not Lee Sung Jong. He's Jung Sung Jong. Please forget about him, okey? I'll try to find another candidate."

 

"No! I want him to be my PA."

 

"What?! Are you nuts?! Don't do this, Hyun. You have Sung Gyu and your childrens. Please forget the past."

 

"I know, Won. And i'm doing this not because of that. I need him to be my PA cause he's the one that suitable for this job among them. I have read his personal details and he's the one."

 

"Really? You think so? But i don't think so, Hyun. I'll find another PA for you. I won't let you ruined your own marriage." said Ho Won.

 

Ho Won leaving after finishing his words. It's final. He know Woo Hyun more than anyone else. His childhood friend. He knew what in Woo Hyun's mind just now. He can't forget about Sung Jong.

 


 

I just got this idea and hoping that you guys love it! Thank you!