Pregnant again??

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

2 years later...

 

"Oppa, look at Sung Hye and Sung Hyun. Why both of them their toes?" said Hye Sung as she pointing at their dongsaengs that sleeping while their toes.

 

"How should i know? But they seemed cute, right?" said Hyun Sung. He's giggling.

 

"Yeah, they're cute!"

 

"Hey, what are you two doing here? You're going to be late for your kindergarden. Come!" Sung Gyu entering the room, and approached the twins. "What are you looking at?"

 

"Omma, why both of them their toes? I never saw them doing that before. Why so sudden? Is it normal?" Hye Sung asked.

 

"Omma, it's disgusting!" Hyun Sung frowned.

 

"What?" Sung Gyu widened his eyes as he looked at the twins. He gulped.

 

"What's going on here? Why are you guys gathering here? Poor me sitting all alone in the dining-room." Woo Hyun said as he approached them. "What are you looking at, honey?" Woo Hyun wrapping his hands around his wife's waist from behind.

 

"Hye-i, come!" Hyun Sung pulled Hye Sung with him. They're going outside the room.

 

"Hyunnie..." Sung Gyu finally spoke.

 

"What?"

 

"I think, Sung Hyun and Sung Hye like to have another dongsaeng."

 

"What?!" Woo Hyun released Sung Gyu's waist. "What makes you think that?"

 

"Look. It same like Hyun Sung and Hye Sung's act before we're having another twins."

 

"They're their toes? Well, maybe not. Don't think like that. Maybe it's only a coincident."

 

"But you want it, right?"

 

"No! I don't want to lose you! Stop talking about having another kids, okey!" Woo Hyun stormed out from the room.

 

Sung Gyu sighed. Woo Hyun still remember about the nightmare.

 

"Well, i hope i'm not either." Sung Gyu placing his hand on his tummy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Lunch time...

 

Woo Hyun and Ho Won having lunch at the cafe. Woo Hyun seemed lost in his own though. He's thinking about this morning. Ho Won finished ordering their menu, then he started to spoke.

 

"Hey, what's wrong? You seemed gloomy since this morning. Mind to tell me?" Ho Won asked.

 

"I don't know, Won. I'm stressed right now. I don't want to lose him."

 

"What do you mean? Losing who?"

 

"My wife, of course. I can't live without him. What if my nightmare a few years ago, came true? Urgh! Pissing me off!"

 

"A nightmare? Oh, i remember! About your wife's die after giving birth for the new twins? Well, he's fine now. What are you scared of?"

 

"Sung Hyun and Sung Hye their toes this morning. You know what i mean?"

 

"Omo! Is your wife pregnant again? And you scared if he die after giving birth again?"

 

Woo Hyun just nodded. His eyes starting to tearing. "We should use protection before doing that. It's my fault if i'm losing him."

 

"Well, it's not confirm yet, right? Maybe Sung Hye and Sung Hyun just playing around. And if it's true, your wife would be safe just like before. Don't think too much."

 

"I don't know, Won. And i hope he's not. He's not strong enough after the last birth. And i really hope that Sung Hye and Sung Hyun was the last. I don't need another baby. Not a chance."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sung Gyu was alone at home with Sung Hyun and Sung Hye. The older twins was send to kindergarden. Around 1pm, Sung Gyu will fetch them up. Until then, Sung Gyu was alone with the younger twins.

 

"Omma..." Sung Hye ran towards Sung Gyu that making lunch for them in the kitchen.

 

"What is it Sung Hye?"

 

"I want milk. My bottle is empty." said Sung Hye as she showed the bottle.

 

"Me too! Me too!" said Sung Hyun that running towards them.

 

"Okey. While i prepared your milk, go and play on the living-room first, okey?" said Sung Gyu as he take the bottles from the twins.

 

"Thanks, omma! Come, Sung Hyun!" Sung Hye pulled her twins with her. Headed to the living-room.

 

"Nuna, why omma look pale? I'm worried..." Sung Hyun said with pouted.

 

"He's tired, maybe." Sung Hye answered while she playing with her barbie doll.

 

"Why omma tired? Are we making him tired?"

 

"Hmm, maybe. You're the one that always making omma tired. You're crying a lot this day and keep sulking if they not fulfill your desire."

 

"Really? Oh...Sung Hyun is bad." Sung Hyun lowered his head, feeling guilty.

 

Sung Hye noticed it. She hugged her twins. "But you're the one that always making our parents laugh with your sulking cause you're cute when you sulking. And nuna love it too. That's why nuna always teasing on you." Sung Hye chuckled as she released the hug.

 

"Really nuna? Thank you!"

 

"You're welcome!"

 

As they keep playing, suddenly they heard something fall on the ground in the kitchen. They rushing to see what happen and they shocked to see their omma collapsed on the floor.

 

"Omma!" they rushed towards Sung Gyu that already passed out.

 

"Wait here!" Sung Hye running to the living-room, and she took Sung Gyu's phone. "Appa said, if something's happen, i have to pressed number 1. Speed dialed."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Woo Hyun was about to entering his office when his phone suddenly rang. He saw Sung Gyu's name on the screen. He answered it.

 

"Hello?" he said.

 

"Appa, hurry home! Omma felt on the floor! He doesn't move a bit!" Sung Hye said on the other line.

 

"What?! Okey, i'll be home now!" Woo Hyun rushed out from the building, and headed to his car.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Myung Soo and Sung Yeol arrived at Nam's residents. Hye Sung and Hyun Sung with them after no one fetching them up from the kindergarden after their teacher calling MyungYeol couple to fetching them. As they entering the house, they heard Sung Hyun and Sung Hye's crying in the kitchen. They rushing to the place.

 

"Hiong!" Myung Soo kneeling beside his hiong and try to wake him up but useless.

 

"What happen?" Sung Yeol asked.

 

"Don't know. Omma suddenly passed out." Sung Hye answered while crying.

 

"Sung Hye, don't cry. Omma will be fine." Hye Sung hugged Sung Hye, while Hyun Sung with Sung Hyun.

 

"Don't cry." said Hyun Sung to Sung Hyun.

 

Myung Soo lifting up his hiong from the cold floor and headed to the bedroom. He placing Sung Gyu on the bed, while Sung Yeol brought a bowl of water. They sprinkled some water towards Sung Gyu's face.

 

"Omma, wake up! Don't sleep like this. Omma!" Sung Hyun tried to awake his omma with a tears.

 

"Hey, don't cry. Your omma will be fine. He just sleep. Shh..." Sung Yeol said as he squatted down beside Sung Hyun and wiped his tears. "Come..." Sung Yeol lifting up Sung Hyun.

 

After a few minutes, Sung Gyu finally awake. He looked around and he was surprised to see everyone's there.

 

"Omma!" cried the four of them while hugging their omma.

 

"Thank god, you're awake! Your kids can't stop crying as they saw you passed out just now." Myung Soo said.

 

"Passed out?" Sung Gyu reply their hug. "Don't cry, eoh? Omma fine. Just a little dizzy. Please stop crying."

 

Hyun Sung and Hye Sung released the hug and wiped away their tears. But the younger twins, still hugging their omma though they stop crying already.

 

"Gyu, what happen?!" cried Woo Hyun that finally arrived. He rushed towards Sung Gyu. "What happen? Sung Hye said that you're passed out. Are you okey?"

 

"I'm fine, Hyun. I'm just..."

 

Myung Soo and Sung Yeol taking the four kids out of the room. Now only Sung Gyu and Woo Hyun in the room.

 

"What happen?" Woo Hyun take a seat beside his wife.

 

"Nothing. Just dizziness. Don't worry, eoh? I'm fine."

 

"You're feeling dizzy? Since when?"

 

"Since 2 weeks before. But i'm fine, really."

 

"Well...did you throwing up this day?"

 

"No. Why? Since when you're become a doctor?"

 

"I just want to make sure that you're not..."

 

"Not what?"

 

"Is it possible that...you're pregnant again?"

 

"No i'm not. Don't worry, okey? I'm not getting pregnant in this age. I'm too old for this. The doctor must be laughing at me if i'm pregnant again. Don't you think so?"

 

"But we're not that old. We're 28 years old."

 

"So, you mean that you didn't mind if i'm..."

 

"If it's only one baby, i don't mind...but for the twins...i don't think i would let you to keep it..."

 

"Why?"

 

"You have said before that you're not strong anymore to push another twins, so..."

 

"Hyun, don't say like that. Weither it's twins or not, it's our child. We can't kill it. It's our fate. We can't change it."

 

"But i don't want to lose you. You almost die when the younger's twins born. It's final." Woo Hyun went out from the room.

 

"I'll rather die, than killed my baby." Sung Gyu's mumbled.

 


 

A/N: Here another chapter...not the final yet...i hope you guys enjoyed it...i'm sorry for not keeping my promised to make the last chapter. Well, we can't predicted the future, right? Same as WooGyu's situation up there. Maybe the fate has something for them. Maybe, Sunggyu will be safe IF they're having another twins, right? But maybe it's only a singel baby? Who knows...well enjoyed...