I Hate You!!!

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

"What happen? Where's Gyu?" asked Woo Hyun to Sung Yeol as he arrived at home.

 

"I don't know. We're just talking, before he start crying and locked himself in your guys bedroom." answered Sung Yeol.

 

"Talking about what? It must be something that make him react like this." said Woo Hyun as he try to find a duplicate key for their bedroom.

 

"Nothing important. Just..." Sung Yeol widened his eyes as he remember the topic that he discuss with Sung Gyu earlier. "Omo! Did you tell him that you blaming on him for Sung Jong's death?" asked Sung Yeol.

 

Woo Hyun shocked. "What?! I didn't. I'm not that stupid to tell him during his pregnancy. He must be stress because of..." Woo Hyun sense something's wrong. He grab Sung Yeol's collar. "Did you...?" asked Woo Hyun angrily.

 

"Mian...i though you've told him before...i'm really sorry..." Sung Yeol receive a punch from Woo Hyun.

 

"Next time, mind your own bussiness!" said Woo Hyun angrily. Then, after Woo Hyun found the key, he quickly open the door.

 

Woo Hyun slowly enter the room and he saw Sung Gyu's lying at their bed...he looks so sad. He didn't stop crying as he muttered 'bout something.

 

"Gyu, i'm sorry...i'm not blaming on you anymore...please, forgive me." Woo Hyun begging as he sit beside Sung Gyu.

 

Sung Gyu ignore him. When Woo Hyun trying to touch his hand, he pushed Woo Hyun's hand away.

 

"I hate you!" shout Sung Gyu as he stand from their bed. "Don't you dare to touch me again!" Sung Gyu started to walk out from their bedroom.

 

"Gyu, wait!" Woo Hyun run towards Sung Gyu and grab his hand.

 

"Let me go!" Sung Gyu's shouted as he trying to escape from Woo Hyun.

 

"Gyu, please listen to me! I'm not blaming on you anymore. I love you! Please, forgive me..." said Woo Hyun.

 

Sung Gyu slapped Woo Hyun harder as his heart is hurting. "How could you? So, all this time you're lying and pretend to care about me,huh? Are you trying to take a revenge by ruining my happiness in silently? Did you?" asked Sung Gyu that still crying.

 

"What?" asked Woo Hyun in confuse.

 

"You pretend to love me and make me happy. Then, after that you're planning to leave me alone with heartbroken just like your heartbroken when Sung Jong die." Sung Gyu pushed Woo Hyun away. "I won't let you doing that, because i'm the one who leave you with dissapointed." Sung Gyu walked to the door and slowly open it.

 

"Hiong, don't leave him. He's truly love you. Please give him a chance..." Sung Yeol's begging.

 

Sung Gyu looked at Woo Hyun, and shake his head...

 

"I'll never forgive him! There's no second chance...Enough with his 'bad side' for me before. And I won't let him do it again to my baby." said Sung Gyu before he slowly step out from the house.

 

Woo Hyun sighed. His tears starting to fall as he lowered his head. He's guilty, he know. But that's the past. Now, he really love Sung Gyu. What should he do now? Sung Gyu so stubborn, but he has a sweetheart that can melt with the right way. So, Woo Hyun won't give up to take Sung Gyu's back and his trust.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hope you guys not confuse while read this chapter because my english so bad...mian...but i'll try my best next time...^_~