Poor my baby girl...T_T

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

The next day, Woo Hyun, Myung Soo and Sung Yeol visited Sung Gyu at the hospital.

 

"Hiong, where's my nephew? I can't wait to see him." said Sung Yeol excited. He and Myung Soo are married and they just came back from their honeymoon.

 

"How are you today, honey?" asked Woo Hyun as he kissed Sung Gyu.

 

"I'm fine." answered Sung Gyu cutely. Then he looked at Sung Yeol. "They're in baby's room. Go and see them. I'm just came back from there." said Sung Gyu.

 

"Okey!" Sung Yeol grab Myung Soo's arm and take him to go with him.

 

At the baby's room...

 

"Omo! There's two name of Nam. Which one is our nephew?" asked Sung Yeol.

 

"Sung Gyu hiong said that their baby is a boy so it's must be Nam Hyun Sung." said Myung Soo as he take Hyun Sung in his lap.

 

"Both of them is our's babies." said Sung Gyu as he and Woo Hyun arrived there.

 

"What? You mean that..."

 

"Yes, it's twins. Your nephew is a twins." said Woo Hyun to MyungYeol couple.

 

"Wah, no wonder this baby girl got a lips like her omma!" said Sung Yeol as he take Hye Sung in his lap. "She's preety! I want baby girl too!"

 

"Me too! But i want a twins like them. Can you hold the double pain?" Myung Soo's joking around with his wife, Sung Yeol.

 

"Let's talk about this later okey? For now i just want to hold my nephews. They're small and cute!" said Sung Yeol. "Congratulations, hiongs! You guys amazing!"

 

"Yeah, congratulations Sung Gyu hiong! Now i feel like i'm getting older cause they'll called me uncle." said Myung Soo as he laugh.

 

Then Hyun Sung suddenly crying. Sung Gyu take Hyun Sung and try to make him stop crying.

"Look what have you done? Stop laughing." said Sung Gyu to his younger brother.

 

"Sorry..." said Myung Soo with a smile.

 

"Luckily, Hye Sung not crying." said Sung Yeol.

 

"Myung Soo's laughing so loud but why she didn't respone at all?" Sung Gyu give Woo Hyun the sleepy Hyun Sung and he take Hye Sung. "Hye Sung?" Sung Gyu's called his baby girl but Hye Sung seems didn't bother with that. Then Sung Gyu try to shout with a little loud to her ears but no respone.

 

"Hye Sung!" Sung Gyu's shouted at Hye Sung's ears but nothing happen. She didn't cry, she just sleep. And for Hyun Sung, that's to loud for him as he starting to cry again. "Omo, Hyunnie..." Sung Gyu looked at Woo Hyun with worried face.

 

"Gyu, nothing's wrong with her. Come we're going to see the doctor." said Woo Hyun as he tried to comfort his wife.

 

"Yeah, hiong. We'll take care of Hyun Sung here. You guys take Hye Sung to see the doctor." said Myung Soo.

 

"I'm scared, Hyunnie ah. She didn't respone at any sounds." Sung Gyu's looking at Hye Sung. He's tears starting to fall. He's scared if Hye Sung's...deaf...what happen in her future?

 

"No...don't cry, Gyunie ah...don't stress yourself. She's fine. Okey?" Woo Hyun wiped Sung Gyu's tears.

 

"If she really deaf, it doesn't matter in this centuries. They got many equipment to help deaf person." said Sung Yeol.

 

"What?! So, you mean that my baby girl is a deaf person? Is that what you mean?!" said Sung Gyu's angrily.

 

"No, it's not what i mean..." said Sung Yeol.

 

Sung Gyu's just ignore them and he walked away leaving the three of them. He's heart broken as he think that maybe his baby girl is a deaf person. 'She's too young for this. Nooo....'

 

"You guys take care of Hyun Sung. I'll go with him." said Woo Hyun as he rushed towards Sung Gyu.

 

"Myungie, i didn't mean that. You know, i'm just..." said Sung Yeol as he felt guilty.

 

"It's okey, Yeollie. I understand." said Myung Soo. "Sung Gyu hiong just stress. He'll be okey."

 

At the doctor's office...

"I'm sorry for saying this, but after a few test i'm sure that Hye Sung can't hear anything for the rest of her life..." said the doctor.

 

"What?! No! It can't be! Why?!" asked Sung Gyu as he can't control himself.

 

"Gyu, calm down..." said Woo Hyun.

 

"She's too young for this...no! It can't be! Nooo!" Sung Gyu's starting to cry harder. Woo Hyun's hugged him. "Hye Sung..."