Twins again???????

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

"Omma, Hye-i scared...omma where are you? What placed is this?" Hye Sung's actually hiding under the bed as she's scared to realize that she's not in her room.

 

The doctor and stuff didn't searched under the bed. They freaking out after realize that Hye Sung's not on her bed until they forgot to search there. *shaked my head...stupid of them* And for Hye Sung, you guys still remember that she's can't hear anything, right? So, that's why she just stay silent even they call for her name. She's so scared back then.

 

"Omma!!!" Hye Sung's crying so hard and she's hugged her legs.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Meanwhile, on the other ward...

 

"Gyu, you're awake?" asked Woo Hyun as he saw Sung Gyu's opened his eyes.

 

"Hye Sung! She's still here! She's still in her ward! I'm going to her...she's scared, so scared to be alone at the strange place by herself..." Sung Gyu's stood up from his bed and rushed to Hye Sung's ward followed by Woo Hyun and the doctor.

 

"Hye Sung! Where are you? Omma's here...don't be scared..." Sung Gyu's shouted then he sighed as he remember that Hye Sung's deaf.

 

Hye Sung saw Sung Gyu's shoes as she reconize the shoes of her omma. Then she went out from under the bed.

 

"Omma!" cried Hye Sung as she run towards Sung Gyu.

 

"Hye Sung!" Sung Gyu's kneeling to hugged his daughter. He kissed her forehead. "Where have you been? Don't scared omma like that again..."

 

"Hye Sung!" Woo Hyun's hugged her too and he took Hye Sung. Sung Gyu's standing beside him with a smiled. They all feel relieve as Hye Sung not missing.

 

"She must be scared when she's awake and find that she's not in her bedroom. I'm sorry for leaving her alone..." said the doctor.

 

"It's okey! After all, you guys have a lot of work and not just to take care of my daughter." said Woo Hyun.

 

"Well, she's seems okey after that accident. You're so lucky Hye Sung! Omma proud of you! You're the strong girl omma ever seen."

 

"Yeah, she's past her critical moment then. So, i give a permission to take her with you guys." said the doctor after he's checking on Hye Sung. "She's a miracle. Her body seems to recover so fast. There's only a scar on her head, but she'll be fine."

 

Sung Gyu's smiled. "Thank you, doctor!"

 

"Thanks doctor!" said Woo Hyun.

 

"But she need a rest. She's not fully recover.Take care of her."

 

"We her parents, of course we will take a good care of her." said Sung Gyu before they leaving.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Did Sung Hyun tell omma about i'm scared?" asked Hye Sung again after Sung Gyu told her about her dongsaeng that 'asked' them to look for Hye Sung.

 

"Yeah! I think, he started to love you as you love him now." Sung Gyu's smiled.

 

"Thanks, baby Sung Hyun! Nuna love you too!" Hye Sung's kissed 'Sung Hyun'...

 

"Ah!"

 

"Why omma? Did Hye-i hurt you by a kissed?"

 

"No. I think Sung Hyun tried to say that 'he loves you too'..."

 

Hye Sung's smiled.

 

"Hye-i!" Hyun Sung's shouted as he arrived at home. Woo Hyun's gone to picked his son and here they are. "Hye-i, oppa missed you!" Hyun Sung's hugged Hye Sung.

 

"Oppa! Sorry for make you hurt too when Hye-i hitted by a car...Hye-i know oppa feel the hurt too..."

 

"It's okey! We're twins, so your pain is my pain too..."

 

Their parents just smile to looked at their twins conversations. They're cute together. *just imagine 4 years old twins hugging each other and care each other~omo kyeopta!~

 

"Gyu, could we have another twins? I love twins, you know?" Woo Hyun's whisper to his wife that standing beside him.

 

"Yah! Enough with them, okey? I'm not strong enough to pushed another twins. It's hurt." answered Sung Gyu's pouted.

 

"But for Hye Sung, you just sneeze her out. So, technically it's not that hurt, right?"

 

"What make you to say about this all of sudden? We're not having another twins, okey? The doctor said Sung Hyun is alone 'inside'."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sung Hyun p.o.v:

I'm sleep peacefully inside my mom until someone wake me up...who's that?

"Oppa!" i heard someone called me 'oppa'? who's that?

And i'm shocked to see someone is hiding behind me. "You! Who are you? How did you get in here?"

"I'm your dongsaeng, oppa. And i'm hiding behind you cause i hate for being scan every months."

"What? So, why did you not hiding now? It still have a scanning routine until 2 months later."

"It's not, oppa. No scanning anymore cause..."

Suddenly i heard my omma cried about something...

"Hyun, my water just broke!!!" Sung Gyu's shouted as he's holding his belly.

What? No! "Why you? I'm not ready to come out yet...i still want to stay inside mom. You're going to hide!" i said but she's so stubborn.

"It's to late oppa...if you want to stay, you stay...I'm not comfortable for staying here until 2 months later. You're growing so bigger until i don't have a space..."

"No!" i yelled.

 

My appa take mommy to the hospital, i can feel it...omo! i'm changing my position! No, i don't want to be born yet!

"Well, if you say so." What? She's pushing me away and she's infront of me now? Well, do what you want.

"So, you have to call me nuna if i'm going out first!" she's smirk at me?

 

~End of p.o.v~

 

In the labour room...

"It's too earlier, doctor...did we having a twins again?" Woo Hyun asked the doctor and Sung Gyu's widened his eyes. 'No! I'm not going to feel the double pain again! No!' Sung Gyu's thought.

 

"Well, maybe or maybe not...just wait until the baby's born, okey?" said the doctor that prepared for the labour's session.

 

"Arghhhh, Hyunnie!" Sung Gyu's groaned in pain and he sweat a lot. Woo Hyun clutched his hand.

 

"You'll be okey, Gyu. This is not your first time right? You can do it!" Woo Hyun's encouraged his wife.

 

"Omma, can't wait to see you!" said the baby girl inside Sung Gyu.

 

"Okey, i see the head!" said the doctor as he looked between Sung Gyu's legs. "Wow, i could tell that the baby can't wait to be born! You can start pushing now." said the doctor and Sung Gyu just do what he have been told. He's pushing as hard as he can.

 

And only a few minutes, the baby's was born...

"Wow, so fast!" said Woo Hyun as he heard the baby's cry.

 

"I wanna see my baby boy..." said Sung Gyu weakly.

 

"Oh, sorry to said but the baby is a girl! A beautiful baby girl."

 

Sung Gyu and Woo Hyun looked each other and frowned.

 

"But the scanner showed that we're having a baby boy." said Woo Hyun.

 

"Well, she's a girl..." the doctor handed the baby girl to her parents.

 

"She's a girl! Okey..." said Woo Hyun with a smiled. "She's so preety and sweet! Sweet like you, Gyu." Woo Hyun's kissing Sung Gyu's forehead.

 

"Yeah she's pretty..." Sung Gyu's kissed the baby's forehead as Woo Hyun showed the baby to him. But a half an hours, Sung Gyu's starting to feel the pain again.

 

"Argh!"

 

"What's wrong, Gyu?!"

 

"Not again! I think...argh!" Sung Gyu's back to his position for giving birth...again.

 

The doctor checking on him and..."There's another one!"

 

"What?! I thought so! Because he's giving birth to early." Woo Hyun's grinned as he's happy to having another twins.

 

"I hate you, Nam Woo Hyun!" Sung Gyu's shouted as he started to pushed again.

 

'No, omma! I don't want to be born yet! I love to stay inside you. So warm and relaxed!' Sung Hyun's mumbled.

 

"Arghhh!!!!!!!" Sung Gyu's screamed loudly.

 

"The baby didn't move a bit. I think the baby wouldn't want to be born yet..." said the doctor.

 

"What?! Neither he like it or not, he has to come out! I can't hold this pain anymore...argh!!!!"

 

"He? You think the baby is a boy?" asked Woo Hyun.

 

"Shut up!!!!!!!" Sung Gyu's yelled at Woo Hyun.

 

'Sung Hyun, you're hurting omma! Please don't be so stubborn! You want him to leave us? I would blame on you if something's bad happening to him!' said the twins as she's crying loudly.

 

'Omma...' Sung Hyun's give up and finally the last pushed he's out. Crying loudly as he's not ready to be born. While his twins just sleep peacefully in the nurse arms.

 

"You have a baby boy!" said the doctor.

 

"Really..." Sung Gyu's seems so fatigue and he's suddenly passed out.

 

"Gyu! Wake up! You can't sleep now!" Woo Hyun's tried to awake Sung Gyu but failed.

 

'See what have you done?! You're killer!' the twins cried so hard as she's angry towards Sung Hyun.

 

'Omma, wake up! Sung Hyun's sorry for hurting omma! Omma, wake up!' Sung Hyun's crying sobbing too.

 

The nurses tried to comfort the twins but failed as they cried more loudly. Woo Hyun also started to sobbing as Sung Gyu still unconcious while the doctor tried to help.

 


 

What would happen next? Is Sung Gyu's be safe or....

Well i will update soon~

Keep on read, leave a comments and probably upvote my fics? ^_^

Hope you guys satisfied with this update...