Father's Day and miracle~

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

Hyun Sung and Hye Sung was playing around on the living room, while Sung Gyu busying with Sung Hyun and Sung Hye. Taking care 4 kids all alone not so difficult for Sung Gyu cause his kids not messing around like the other kids on their age.

 

"Oppa, look!" Hye Sung patted Hyun Sung's shoulder as she pointed on the television.

 

"What?" Hyun Sung asked as he didn't understand Hye Sung's point.

 

"It's father's day, today! See..." Hye Sung told Hyun Sung to looked at the television.

 

There's a comersial about celebrating Father's Day. They looked at each other and grinned cutely.

 

"Let's go!" Hyun Sung pulled Hye Sung with him to their room.

 

"Sung Hye ah, why don't you sleep? See your dongsaeng is sleeping soundly. Don't you tired?" Sung Gyu gently lift up Sung Hye from her bed. "Come we should go outside. I wonder why so quiet out there." Sung Gyu went out from Sung Hyun and Sung Hye's room.

 

Sung Gyu was surprised to see his older twins not there. "Where are they?"

 

"Oppa! It's nice! Can you teach me? Oppa..." the sound of Hye Sung's voice inside their room, make Sung Gyu felt relieve.

 

Sung Gyu headed to the older twins room and slowly opened it. "Hi, you two! What are you doing?"

 

"Omma!" they both quickly hide the thing that they making behind them.

 

"Omma, why don't you knocked before entering? You almost making me a heart attack." Hyun Sung said jokely.

 

"Oh really? I'm sorry, eoh? So, what are you two doing in here? And what are you hiding from me?" Sung Gyu asked.

 

"Nothing. Omma have to wait until appa came home. We have something for him." Hye Sung answered.

 

"Something for him? What for? Can't omma know it?"

 

"Omma, we're not done with it yet. So, can you stay outside, eoh? We have to finished it before appa came home. Please..." Hyun Sung's aegyo, while Hye Sung's make a puppy eyes attack.

 

Sung Gyu smiled to see his adorable twins act. "Okey, okey, i understand. But don't hurt yourself, no matter what you're doing now, eoh?"

 

"We promised!" said both of them excitedly.

 

"Okey, i'm going out now. If you two need anything, omma at living room, okey?"

 

"Okey!" they said.

 

"Omma wait!" Hye Sung's shout.

 

"Why? What's wrong?"

 

"I wanna kiss Sung Hye dongsaeng. She's awake already?"

 

"Me too!" Hyun Sung said.

 

Sung Gyu kneeling in front of them, and they kissing Sung Hye's cheek.

 

"Cute dongsaeng! But where is Sung Hyun?"

 

"He's sleeping." Sung Gyu answered with a smile.

 

"Really? But who's crying now? I think it's Sung Hyun." Hye Sung said.

 

"Nae?" Sung Gyu's widened his eyes. He's frowned. "What are you saying sweetie? Who's crying? And how did you hear it? I didn't hear anything."

 

"Omma, you should check up on him now. I know what i heard." Hye Sung's answered.

 

"What?" Sung Gyu looked strangely on Hye Sung, but suddenly he heard Sung Hyun's crying. "Omo! Sung Hyun ah..." Sung Gyu rushed to Sung Hyun.

 

"How did you hear that? Did you got super power? A power of hearing the future?" Hyun Sung asked.

 

"What are you saying oppa? He's crying now." Hye Sung's giggles.

 

"But you heard his crying before he's truly crying. And wait..." Hyun Sung looked at Hye Sung that continued their work before. "Did you hear me?"

 

"Of course i hear you, oppa." Hye Sung answering Hyun Sung's question without looking at him.

 

"Hye-i, you..." Hyun Sung stunned.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Woo Hyun keep looking at Jung Sung Jong's resume. "Jung Sung Jong, huh? Different family's name, but his name...well they looked alike too."

 

"Yah, what are you doing? It's getting late now. You should going home." Ho Won said as he entering Woo Hyun's office. Then he saw that resume. "You should stop this, Hyun. Seriously. He's not the same person, okey? Forget about him."

 

"I was, but he suddenly appeared and...i don't know, Won."

 

"Don't know what? Don't know if you should forget about him or not? Well, you should forget about him cause you have your own family. Don't hurt your wife again. You should be more responsible towards him and your kids." Ho Won said firmly.

 

"I love my family. I love Gyu. And you're right. I should forget about him." Woo Hyun throw that resume into the trashcan. "I'm going home now. Thanks buddy!" Woo Hyun said before he left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"I'm home!" Woo Hyun shout as he entering his home.

 

"Appa! Appa!" Hye Sung and Hyun Sung rushed towards him. "We missed you!" they shout.

 

"Appa missed both of you too!" Woo Hyun kneeling in front of them and they kissing his cheek.

 

"You're back!" Sung Gyu said with shaking voice.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" asked Woo Hyun that saw Sung Gyu's teary eyes. He stand up and walked closely to his wife. "Hey, why are you crying?" Woo Hyun wiped his wife's tears. Then he looked at the older twins. "Did you two being naughty today?"

 

"No, we're not! We don't know why omma suddenly cry." Hye Sung answered.

 

"We trying to coaxed him, but he keep crying. Appa, help us!" said Hyun Sung.

 

"Hyunnie, Hye-i...she..."

 

"She's here. So, why are you crying?"

 

"Appa, we have something for you! Come!" Hyun Sung and Hye Sung held Woo Hyun's hands and they dragged him to the couch. "Appa seat here."

 

"Why?"

 

"Appa wait here." they both rushed to their room and take out the present that they make for their appa.

 

"It's for you! Happy Father's Day, appa!" they handed a cute cards that they make themself this whole day.

 

"Oh my god! It's sweet of you two! Thank you! I really appreciate that!" Woo Hyun hugs them and kissed on their cheek.

 

Sung Gyu can't stop smiling as he looked at the scene in front of him. He's so greatfull to have such a happy family like this. He's hoping that this marriage would last forever.

 

Suddenly, Sung Hye and Sung Hyun's crying. And Hye Sung is the first one that rushed to their room. Woo Hyun stunned and he looked at Sung Gyu.

 

"Did she heard that?" Woo Hyun asked.

 

Sung Gyu's slowly nodded. "That's why i'm crying. I'm so touching with this miracle. She finally can hear us. Hyunie, my daughter is not a deaf person anymore. She's not." Sung Gyu burst into tears. He's so happy though.

 

Woo Hyun hugged his wife and he's crying too. A happy cry. Then they quickly entering Sung Hye and Sung Hyun's room.

 


 

Please enjoy this! I really hope you guys enjoyed it cause it takes me a whole day to finished this~

If this chappie not so good, then i'm sorry...anyway, thanks for read it!