Forgive us... T_T

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

Myung Soo and Sung Yeol was awake by Hyun Sung's crying. They hurried to get him and try to coax him.

 

"What's wrong Hyun Sung ah? Why are you crying?" asked Sung Yeol.

 

"Hye-i...aunty, i saw Hye-i was hitted by a car...I'm feel hurt too..." Hyun Sung's sobbing.

 

"Hye Sung was hitting by a car? Impossible cause she is here..." Sung Yeol's widened his eyes as he didn't see Hye Sung there. He looked at Myung Soo. "Myungie, where's Hye Sung?"

 

"Don't panicked, Yeollie. She must be around here somewhere. Come we're finding her."

 

Myung Soo and Sung Yeol started to panicked as they didn't find her anywhere inside the apartment. Then, Sung Yeol saw the front door was opened.

 

"Oh god! She can't be outside, didn't she? We're dead! If something bad happen to Hye Sung, i bet Sung Gyu hiong wouldn't forgive us easily." Sung Yeol said anxiously.

 

"Come, we're going out to find her." Myung Soo's taking Hyun Sung with him, while Sung Yeol's carrying his baby boy.

 

But before they manage to go out, Myung Soo's cellphone ringing. Woo Hyun's name is on the screen. Myung Soo's gulped his saliva before he answered it.

 

"Hiong! Are you guys coming home now?" asked Myung Soo as he afraid that they would come home while Hye Sung is still missing.

 

"We're in hospital. Hye Sung's got hitted by a car." said Woo Hyun's with a sad tone.

 

Myung Soo's jawwed dropped as he heard the news. So, Hye Sung really going out by herself. Sung Yeol that looked at his react, starting to anxious.

 

"What happen? Who's calling?" asked Sung Yeol. But Myung Soo just ignored him as he had to speak to Woo Hyun.

 

"What hospital?" asked Myung Soo.

 

"Seoul Hospital." answered Woo Hyun simply.

 

Myung Soo's nodded. "Is Sung Gyu hiong okey? Did he blame on us?" asked Myung Soo scared.

 

"Just came here, wouldn't you? I gotta go now." Woo Hyun's hanging off his phone.

 

Myung Soo's sighed. He looked at Sung Yeol.

 

"What happen? Who's got into hospital, huh?" asked Sung Yeol.

 

"Hye Sung got hit by a car."

 

Sung Yeol's dumpfounded. His tears starting to fall. He felt guilty all of sudden.

 

"Myungie...he must be blaming on us...Gyu hiong wouldn't forgive us for the rest of his life..."

 

"No, Yeollie! Don't make a conclusion so fast. We should go to the hospital now." Myung Soo's take his car keys and stepped out the apartment, but Sung Yeol just stand there.

 

"Yeollie, we should go now to see Hye Sung's condition."

 

"I can't face them, Myungie. I'm feel so guilty right now. You-you go by yourself and take Hyun Sung with you. I'm staying here with Soo Yeol."

 

"Don't blame yourself, Yeollie. It's happening without anyone though of it. Just think it as a fate, wouldn't you?" Myung Soo's coaxed his wife.

 

"It's not a fate, Myungie! If we be more concentrate to her and locked the door, this incident wouldn't happening! Don't you get it?! It's our fault!" Sung Yeol's shouted until Soo Yeol's started to awake and crying. Sung Yeol's tried to shut his baby. "Shh baby ah...omma not angry at you...shh..."

 

"Aunty Kim, come...Hye-i needs us..." said Hyun Sung.

 

"No, Hyun Sung ah...i'm guilty...i can't..." said Sung Yeol before he slowly walked towards the bedroom.

 

Myung Soo understand, so he go by himself with Hyun Sung.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hye Sung still inside the operate room. Woo Hyun and Sung Gyu is waiting at the waiting space outside the operate room. Sung Gyu's crying as he didn't stopped for blaming himself.

 

"Gyu, stop it! Why are you blaming on yourself? It's not your fault."

 

"It's my fault, Hyunnie. If we brought the twins for the ultrasound just now, this incident wouldn't happening..."

 

"We didn't know this would happen, Gyu. So, stopped blaming on yourself. You're hurting the baby." Woo Hyun said as he's touching Sung Gyu's belly. But Sung Gyu just ignore him.

 

"If something happen to Hye Sung, i don't want to live anymore..." Sung Gyu's sobbed.

 

"Yah! Don't say like that! Nothing's would happen to Hye Sung. Don't stress yourself, Gyu. Think about the baby inside you. He needs you to live in this world."

 

"I'm scared, Hyunnie..." Woo Hyun's pulled Sung Gyu onto his embrace. "Shh, don't cry, Gyu ah... Hye Sung would be fine..."

 

Woo Hyun seems calm because he have too. If he showed that he's also breakdown, Sung Gyu's must be so stress until it can harm the baby. Woo Hyun's tears starting to stream down as he's hugging Sung Gyu.

 

'Oh God! Please don't take Hye Sung from us...we're not ready to loose her. Please...' Woo Hyun's begging all his heart.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hiong, how's Hye Sung?" asked Myung Soo as he approached the couple.

 

"Mommy. Where's Hye-i? Sungie saw Hye-i was hitted by a car. Sungie's hurt too." asked Hyun Sung.

 

Sung Gyu's wiped his tears as he take Hyun Sung to seat at his lap. "Hye Sung's fine. She'll come out soon. Wait ya?" said Sung Gyu softly to his little son.

 

"Hye Sung's still inside. We didn't know her's condition yet." answered Woo Hyun. Then he realize that Sung Yeol's not there. "Where's Sung Yeol and Soo Yeol?"

 

Myung Soo's lowered his head. "I'm sorry, hiong! If we're not careless, this incident wouldn't happening."

 

Sung Gyu's looked at his dongsaeng. "Yeah, it's you guys fault! How can this happen? Where were you when Hye Sung's walked alone outside the apartment? Huh?!" asked Sung Gyu's angrily. He knew he shouldn't blame anyone, but he can't hold his anger.

 

"Hiong, i'm so sorry...and now, Yeollie can't stopped blaming on himself about this. Please, forgive us..." Myung Soo's begging.

 

"If i'm forgiving you guys, would Hye Sung's getting better? No! She's critical right now! And if something happen to her i wouldn't..."

 

"Hiong please don't say that! Please don't say that you wouldn't forgive us forever...please, Gyu hiong..." Myung Soo's begging as he tears stream down his cheek.

 

"Yeah, i'm going to say that! I wouldn't...ahh!"

 

"Gyu, calm down! You're hurting the baby!"

 

"Hiong, we're so sorry..."

 

"I'll never...ahh!" Sung Gyu's fainted.

 

He's tired as he's crying so hard just now and he's feeling stress about Hye Sung's condition.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Mommy, Hye-i going now*sob*bye mommy*sob*mianei*sob*Hye-i can't see Sung Hyun so*sob*say to him that Hye-i love him though we never met..." said Hye Sung with a tears that stream down her cheek non-stop.

 

"Mommy, thanks for taking a good care of me and the most important thing is*sob*thank you for bring me into this beautiful world*sob* And though we never met again after this, mommy remember that Hye-i always love you and appa and Hyun Sung and*sob*of course Sung Hyun... bye mommy...Hye-i love you so much..." Hye Sung's continued before she's finally gone in thin air.

 

"Hye Sung, don't go! Please, Hye Sung ah! Hye Suungggggggggg!!!!!!!!!" cried Sung Gyu.