Weird chappie~

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

The clock showed 3 am already but Sung Gyu suddenly woke up as he feel the baby's kicking severaly.

 

"What's wrong Sung Hyun? Why don't you sleep?" Sung Gyu's asked the baby inside him softly. "Are you hungry, cause i'm feeling hungry right now. Why now baby? Omma need a rest you know." Sung Gyu sighed before he stood up from the bed and stepped out from his room.

 

Sung Gyu's take out the pickles from refrigerator and he take a seat at the dining table. "Only this that we can eat know. There's nothing else to eat. Would this be enough?" Sung Gyu's asking his belly and he receive a small kick that say 'i'm still hungry, omma~'

 

"But there's nothing else to eat. Please just sleep wouldn't you? Omma very tired now." Sung Gyu's gently rubbed his belly to comfort it but failed when he receive a little kick again. "Ah! Stop it, Sung Hyun!"

 

"What's wrong, honey?"

 

"Hyun. Did i wake you up?"

 

Woo Hyun stepped closely to Sung Gyu and pecked his lips. "Why are you here? Are you hungry?" asked Woo Hyun. Sung Gyu's nodded.

 

"Sung Hyun can't stop kicking me. I can't sleep. I'm hungry." Sung Gyu said with aegyo.

 

"So, what do you want to eat? I can make it." Woo Hyun kneeling infront of seating Sung Gyu and asked his belly.

 

Sung Hyun P.O.V:

"I'm not hungry anymore appa, omma...i'm worried about Hye Sung nuna. She's missing from the hospital...please find her..." Then i sighed as my parents didn't understand my react(kicking) just now. "Omma, i kicking you to make you awake and go to the hospital..." I tried to talk but it's impossible for them to hear me. I'm inside my mom's. Well, i think i should kicking harder until my appa would take omma to the hospital...hehehe...sorry omma~

 

I started to kick~

 

"Argh!" my omma started to feel it. I think my plan would be working. I kicking again~ and my omma stood up from his chair as he's touching 'me'...

 

"Gyu, what's wrong?" my appa asked omma. And i heard his voice shaking. 'Don't asked, appa. Just take omma to the hospital!' I'm yelling inside but no one can hear it.

 

"Argh, Hyunnie~" omma cried as he's receive a kick from me again...sorry omma but you guys should be at the hospital now~

 

"Sung Hyun can't stop kicking me...argh!! It's hurt!"

 

"Omo! Don't say that you're getting birth now! It's too earlier..."

 

"Argh! I'm not joking, Hyun! I'm hurting right now~" omma's shouted. Sorry again omma...

 

Then appa carrying omma and take him to his car. And finally, my parents on the way to the hospital...

 

~End of pov~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Meanwhile at the hospital, all staff and doctor was panicked as they found out that Hye Sung's missing. They tried to searched everywhere but failed, then they decide to call Woo Hyun and Sung Gyu. But before they manage to do that, both of them was here.

 

"Mr. and Mrs. Nam!" the doctor aprroached them. "Thank God, you guys here! We're decide to call you guys just now. It's about..."

 

"There's no time doctor! Help us! Gyu is in pain right now! Something's happen to our baby!" said Woo Hyun.

 

"What? What's wrong?" asked the doctor that finally realize about Sung Gyu's condition.

 

'Omo! We finally here. I should stop kicking now...mianei omma, but i'm doing this for Hye Sung's nuna.' Sung Hyun started to calm and he's sleep peacefully inside Sung Gyu.

 

"I..." Sung Gyu can't say a thing as he's not feel the pain anymore. He's frowned and he's slowly rubbed his belly. He's clueless. "I'm fine...Sung Hyun stopped kicking me, Hyun." Sung Gyu looked at Woo Hyun.

 

"What? Are you sure?"

 

"Yeah, and i feel like Sung Hyun doing it on purposely. It's like he want us to be here."

 

"What are you saying? Is the pain just make you confuse, Gyu? It's impossible!"

 

"Are you tried to say i'm crazy?" Sung Gyu's glared at Woo Hyun.

 

"No, i'm not..."

 

"I just feel it okey? He's inside me, so it's possible for me to know his desire. Don't you dare to say i'm crazy!"

 

"Sorry...but it doesn't make any sense..."

 

"Okey, enough both of you! Stop arguing!" the doctor yelled at them both as he's began to lose his patient. Sung Gyu and Woo Hyun stop arguing and they concentrate to the doctor.

 

"I just want to tell you guys that Hye Sung's...she's..."

 

"She's what? What's wrong with her?!" asked both of them panickly.

 

"She's missing..."

 

Sung Gyu's widened his eyes before he pass out...

 


 

weird chappie but hope you guys like it...

i just got this idea so i want to share it...

but if you guys don't understand, or confuse~ sowey~

i'm confuse myself too...'what i'm writing?'