Please be fine...

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

Woo Hyun is waiting outside the operation rooms, while Sung Gyu is still in there for a few hours. He became worried and his eyes started to tearing. He keep praying for his wife life. He can't imagine his life without Sung Gyu and how should he raised his twins alone? It's true that their parents is still with him but he can't keep bothering them with his own life.

 

"Hyun, don't worried too much. You need a rest. He must be fine in there. The doctor would tried to safe him." said Mrs. Nam as she tried to keep her tears.

 

"Your mom was right, Hyun. After all, i know my son well. He's strong enough to go through all of this and he will be fine for you guys childs." Mrs. Kim also tried to hide her true feelings now. She doesn't want Woo Hyun to be more depressed.

 

Mr. Kim patted Woo Hyun's shoulder. "Go and see your newborn babies first. They also need you. And have you got a names for them?"

 

Woo Hyun wiped his tears and looked at Mr. Kim. "We got a name for our little boy, but we didn't think about the baby girl's name as she came in surprised."

 

"So, what's your baby boy name?" asked Mrs. Nam that fake a smile.

 

"Nam Sung Hyun." Woo Hyun answered.

 

"Nam Sung Hyun? Nice name!" said Mr. Nam.

 

"But you should think of her name for registration. Don't you forget that you still didn't registration your newborn babies yet. You want them to be called as refugee in their own country?" Mrs. Kim teasing her son-in-law. She tried to take Woo Hyun's attention from worrying too much.

 

"Yeah, your mother-in-law got her point. You should thinking about your babies, intead of waiting like this. It's useless, as i know that nothing would happen to my son in there. Gyu is stronger than you though. He look fragile in the outside but in the inside, he's stronger than you can imagine." said Mr. Kim with a smiled.

 

Woo Hyun tried to smiled also. They were right. If Sung Gyu is weak, he might be running away from him as he treating him so badly before. And if he is that weak, he can't give birth for the twins again. Woo Hyun felt a bit relieve with those though.

 

"I know. He's stronger than i though." said Woo Hyun. "But i have to wait for him. I want to find our baby girl name with him. He knew the perfect name for her, better than me." Woo Hyun said confidently as he though that Sung Gyu would be safe as their parents says.

 

As they tried to be calm with though that Sung Gyu might be safe, the operation's room door was opened. They quickly stood up from the chair and approaching the doctor that stepped out from the room. The doctor lowered his head as he seems to be sad.

 

"How is he doc? How's my wife condition?" Woo Hyun asked with worried voice.

 

"Yeah, how is our Sung Gyu? Is he fine?" asked Mrs. Kim anxiously.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At the baby's ward...

Myung Soo and Sung Yeol brought Hyun Sung and Hye Sung to see their new dongsaengs.

 

"Wow! They are cute! Are they seems like us, aunty Kim?" Hyun Sung asked.

 

"Yeah! You guys also cute when you guys first born. Small and cute like that." Sung Yeol bitterly smile as he still worried about Sung Gyu.

 

"Uncle Kim, take me close to her. I wanna see her." said Hye Sung.

 

Myung Soo take her up and get her closed to the baby girl that sleep peacefully in her place.

 

"Whoa! You're cute! My dongsaeng...i heard that you're hiding just like me when you're inside mom's tummy. You're naughty baby girl. I love you!" Hye Sung pecked a kissed on her dongsaeng's cheek. "I can't wait to play with you. Finally i have a partner. I love to play doll but Hyun Sung oppa hate it. He like to play remote control car and he keep hitting my doll with it." Hye Sung's pouted. "But he's the nice oppa that i've ever had. Don't misunderstood me, okey?"

 

Myung Soo put Hye Sung down as she want to. She looked at the other twins and she's smiling. "You're Sung Hyun! You're cute as i'm imagine you. You're the one that i've been talking to since you still in omma's tummy. Nuna love's you too. Omo!"

 

"Wae? What's wrong Hye Sung?" Sung Yeol asked with a worried voice as he's facing Hye Sung. "Are you hurt? Why are you shout?"

 

"No, aunty. I'm fine." Hye Sung's chuckled. "It just...Hye-i can't believe that Hye-i now have a dongsaengs. Hye-i just become a nuna and unnie for them. Hye-i happy!"

 

"I'm happy too! Soon, they will called me as oppa and hiong! Yay! Can't wait!" Hyun Sung and Hye Sung danced happily.

 

"I hope Gyu hiong is safe. I don't want this happy moment would became a sad moment for them. They still need him. And of course for the new twins also." Sung Yeol said with a tears.

 

Myung Soo pulled his wife closely to him. "He'll be fine. And they would live happily together again. Don't think too much. And don't cry. Hye Sung and Hyun Sung might be worried also."

 

"Aunty Kim, where is omma? Is he still in that emergency room? What is he doing there? Sleep?" Hyun Sung asked.

 

"Uncle Kim, i want omma..." Hye Sung's suddenly crying.

 

"What...Hye Sung, why are you crying?" Sung Yeol take her up and tried to coaxed her.

 

"Omma said goodbye just now...*sniffing*...aunty, waeyo??" Hye Sung sobbing and they hurried out from the baby's room to prevent the newborn twins from crying.

 

"Shh, Hye Sung ah! What's wrong?" asked Myung Soo that tried to stopped her from crying.

 

Hye Sung rubbing her eyes and keep crying. "Omma say goodbye...Hye-i heard..."

 

Myung Soo and Sung Yeol looked at each other with confuse expression. 'What Hye Sung's mean by that?'

 

"Let's get back to them." Myung Soo take Hyun Sung up and they headed to the placed that their families waiting for Sung Gyu.

 

And along with their walked, they can't stopped praying that Sung Gyu should be fine.

 


Sorry for the late update...*bowed*

Actually i keep thinking how to make an interesting chappie, so i can get many comments to showed that my update is nice to read...

And for this chappie, i'm still thinking that it's not so good...