Moment

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

A month later, Sung Gyu had a permission from his doctor for going back. So, Woo Hyun helping him to packed all his stuff and clothes while he lay down beside his twins and talked to them.

 

"Finally, you guys can go home! You'll stay at the room that decorate by me, and your daddy. The room that seems like paradise when you guys there. Can't wait, huh?" said Sung Gyu softly.

 

"Okey Gyu, we should go now!" said Woo Hyun as he take Hyun Sung onto his lap.

 

"We're going now? But i thought mom and dad would come too." Sung Gyu stood up from his bed and take Hye Sung.

 

"They have something to do at home. So, it just the four of us. Come!"

 

And after they arrived at home, Sung Yeol and Myung Soo welcomed them.

 

"Welcome home, Gyu hiong!" shout Sung Yeol.

 

"And welcome to our family, my dear nephew and niece!" said Myung Soo to his twins nephew.

 

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Sung Gyu as he though that them still working.

 

"To welcome you of course! Come inside!" Myung Soo and Sung Yeol dragged Sung Gyu entered the house, followed by Woo Hyun.

 

And Sung Gyu's jawed dropped as he saw a party inside his house.

 

"A party?"

 

"Yeah! It's for you! Welcome home my dear!" said Mr. Nam while his kissing Sung Gyu's forehead.

 

"This is for a good luck! You safely arrived at home after battling with your own life because of the twins. And of course to welcoming the twins also. So, cheer up!" said Mrs. Nam.

 

Sung Gyu's touching by all of this until he can't hold his tears. "Thank you!"

 

Their family is a dominant family, so there's many of guest for the party. They all congratulated Sung Gyu and Woo Hyun for the newborn babies of them. And there's a lot of gifts also.

 

Sung Gyu's enjoying the moment while he chat with his old friend and a few new friend also. Woo Hyun that saw him like that, smiled happily. Finally he saw a smiled from Sung Gyu that he didn't see after heard the news about Hye Sung's condition.

 

"Yah! What make you smiling alone here? It's creepy, you know?" said Ho Won.

 

"Looking at him like that, i was the happiest person in the world. You know what i mean, right?"

 

Ho Won looked at Sung Gyu that distance from them and, yes! He's happy too, to see Sung Gyu's happy like that.

 

"It's been a month since we knew about Hye Sung's condition, and since then i didn't see he's smiling and happy like that."

 

"Well, i think he can accept the truth about that now. Maybe it's because of you and your family. You and you guys family seems to have influence for him. All of you support him and give him a strength."

 

"I think you're right!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

And suddenly, the twins crying.

 

"Maybe they're tired." said Mrs. Kim.

 

"Yeah, i think so. Shh, don't cry Hye Sung ah..." said Sung Gyu softly as he tried to stopped the baby's cry.

 

"You guys go upstairs, and took them to their room. Eoh?" said Mrs. Nam.

 

"But the party..."

 

"Just go. We can handle it. Just take care of them, okey?" said Myung Soo.

 

"Okey!" Sung Gyu's going upstairs, followed by Woo Hyun that carrying Hyun Sung.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After they putting the twins on their own bed and feed them with a milk, they finally sleep. It past midnight, and of course they feel tired.

 

"You tired also, honey?" asked Woo Hyun as he's hugging Sung Gyu's waist from the back while Sung Gyu's looking at the twins.

 

"Yeah, but looking at them, i'm not sleepy yet. Would they'll be okey staying far away from us? I mean, yeah their room is beside our room, but i'm still worried to leave them alone in such a big room." said Sung Gyu.

 

"They'll be fine. After all, this room not so big, enough for two baby's bed."

 

"Can i sleep here for tonight? I'm not ready to leave them. After all, at the hospital they stayed beside my bed."

 

"They'll be fine, Gyu. No need to worry that much."

 

"But they're to young to have their own bedroom. So..."

 

"What so? You want to take them to our room? But there's no privacy for us. I'm missed you, honey." Woo Hyun's kissing Sung Gyu.

 

"Yah! You ert! How come you did it infront of them?"

 

"They're sleep, Gyu. So, relaxed." Woo Hyun suddenly carrying Sung Gyu.

 

"Yah! What are you doing? Put me down."

 

"You're too loud, Gyu. You'll make the twins woke up. I miss you, you know? Now, no one can disturb our precious moment."

 

Before Woo Hyun manage to stepped out from the room, the twins suddenly crying again, and Sung Gyu's giggles. "Put me down. They're crying."

 

"Fine!" Woo Hyun's pouted as he put Sung Gyu's down.

 

"Don't be mad. They're your child too. Come help me to make them stop crying, eoh?"

 

"They be with you for a month. There's no chance for me."

 

"Are you jealous with your own kids?"

 

"Why should i?"

 

"Just admit it, wouldn't you? It showed at your face." said Sung Gyu while he feed the twins with a bottle of milk. "But if you helped me to make them sleep, then we can be together." Sung Gyu try to coax Woo Hyun.

 

"Why don't you say so?" Woo Hyun stepped forward to the twins bed. He started to sing a song for the baby to make them sleep.

 

And a few minutes later, after the twins sleep, Woo Hyun dragged Sung Gyu to their room. 

 

That night, was a silent night after the party's over. And it's contain a hope for tomorrow. A hope for the better life.

 


 

I had a bad day today at my working place TT__TT

so i hope tomorrow will be a better day for me...

and mianei if this chappie not so good cuz i wrote it in a sad mood... :(