Be strong WooGyu...

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

Sung Gyu's smiled as he looked at the twins that peacefully sleep on the baby's bed, nearby his bed. He's waiting for Woo Hyun. Woo Hyun said that he will bring someone that wanted to see him. He's wondering, who could it be? Is it his parents or Woo Hyun's parents? No, it can't be. They're not here cause they still on a vacation.

 

Suddenly, he heard Hyun Sung's crying. Sung Gyu stood up from his bed and took Hyun Sung. "Omo, why are you crying? Shh, don't cry Sungie ah. You're waking up your twin sister." Sung Gyu's silent as he realize what he just saying right now. He's tears slowly stream down to his cheek. But Hyun Sung's crying make him back to reality. "Shh, don't cry, eoh? Omma's here..."

 

And after a few minutes, Hyun Sung's silently sleep in Sung Gyu's arm while drinking a milk that brought by a nurse. Sung Gyu's kissing his son's forehead and smile at him. "Luckily, your twin sister can't hear your crying. If not, omma's in trouble!" Sung Gyu's said jokely. Then, he put Hyun Sung's back to his place.

 

"Gyu, i brought someone that really wanna see you!" said Woo Hyun as he entered the room.

 

"Shh, don't be so noise. You're waking up the twins." Sung Gyu's warned slowly.

 

"Ops, sorry..." said Woo Hyun as he stepped closely to Sung Gyu.

 

"Who wanna see me?" asked Sung Gyu.

 

"You guys can came in!" said Woo Hyun to the person that waiting outside the room.

 

"We're back!" said Mrs. Kim, followed by her husband and Woo Hyun's parents to.

 

"Omma? appa? You're back!" Sung Gyu's hugged his parents as he started to cry. He missed them so much.

 

"How are you, Gyu? Omma rushed here from overseas when i heard that you're getting birth the last four days." asked Mrs. Kim.

 

"You see it yourself. He's fine." said Mr. Kim.

 

"Yeah, i'm fine...Woo Hyun's accompany me when the time's come."

 

"Really?" Mrs. Nam looked at Woo Hyun. "You said that you afraid of the blood."

 

"Aish, don't be so shocked dear. Sung Gyu's his wife, so he should be brave enough to accompany him. It his responsible. Right, son?"

 

"You're right dad!" Woo Hyun's grinned.

 

"So, where's your son?" asked Mrs. Kim.

 

"Yeah, where's our grandson?" asked Mrs. Nam also.

 

"They're sleeping on their bed." Sung Gyu's showed the baby's bed.

 

Mrs. Nam and Mrs. Kim stepped closely to the baby's bed.

 

"They?" asked Mr. Kim.

 

"Yes, they. You guys grandchildren is a twins." said Woo Hyun.

 

"Twins? Awesome!" said Mr. Nam excitedly. "Thanks my dear! You're accomplish my wish!" Mr. Nam kissed Sung Gyu's forehead. "I love twins!"

 

Sung Gyu's smiled shyly.

 

"Omo! They're cute!" said Mrs. Nam as she's carrying Hyun Sung.

 

"Yeah! They're cute!" said Mrs. Kim also as she's carrying Hye Sung.

 

They're look happily like a happy family. That room were noisy with their happily voice. Laughing, joke around until Hyun Sung's crying again. But for Hye Sung, she just sleep. And seeing that, make's Sung Gyu's tears slowly stream down to his cheek.

 

"Omo! Hyun Sung don't cry! Grandma's here!" Mrs. Nam trying to make Hyun Sung's stopped crying.

 

"Gyu, why Hye Sung just silent? She's not crying." asked Mrs. Kim.

 

"Why are you crying, Gyu?" asked Mr. Kim as he saw Sung Gyu's tears.

 

Sung Gyu's can't say anything as he started to sobbed. Woo Hyun's hugged him from his side.

 

"Ommas, appas, there something we didn't tell you guys yet." said Woo Hyun as he tried to comfort Sung Gyu.

 

"What?" asked 4 of them.

 

"Hye Sung is...she's...can't hear anything for the rest of her life."

 

"What?!" they so shocked to hear that.

 

"But she can hear after using an equipment, right?" asked Mrs. Kim as she looked at the poor baby.

 

"It's useless for her. There's nothing we can do about it."

 

"Gyu, i'm sorry to hear it..." Mr. Nam hugged Sung Gyu.

 

"You guys have to be patient. This must be some test from god." Mrs. Nam adviced.

 

"You should be strong for Hye Sung. So, don't cry anymore. Eoh?" Mr. Nam wiped Sung Gyu's tears.

 

"You should be rest now, Gyu. Rest your mind. Don't think too much. I'm here and always helping you guys, when you need us." said Mrs. Kim.

 

"Thanks, all of you..." said Sung Gyu.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'm sorry 4 the late update...

Please enjoyed this new chappie though it's too boring n not so good as you guys expect...