Why did you...?

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

That night, as always...Sung Gyu is waiting for Woo Hyun...

Sung Gyu fall asleep during that...Woo Hyun cameback from his work and he's not surprise to see Sung Gyu sleep on their living room.

 

"Why are you always waiting for me until midnight? You know i'll never falling in love with you no matter what you do." Woo Hyun rub Sung Gyu's head softly before he carrying Sung Gyu with bridal style and headed to their room. He carefully placed Sung Gyu on the bed and kiss his forehead. "You look pale. Maybe not enough rest. Please, don't wait for me anymore..." said Woo Hyun.

 

Next morning...

Sung Gyu wake Woo Hyun up...

"What's wrong?" asked Woo Hyun.

"What did you do last night? You said that you never love me, but why did you...?" Sung Gyu is crying while he took a blanket to cover his body.

"What?!" said Woo Hyun loudly after he realize that he also . "Gyu, i'm sorry...i..." Woo Hyun can't explain what really happen last night.

"It's okey..." said Sung Gyu with a smile. Woo Hyun looked at him confusedly. "Even if you don't love me, at least i'm your's from now on. A real wife."

Woo Hyun get dressed quickly, ignored Sung Gyu then he left...

"Soon you'll be in love with me Namu. Thanks for the alcohol last night... I know that you always thirsty before sleep."

 

~FLASHBACK~

"Tonight, i'll be your's forever...after you drink this, we can make a love. Then, i'll get 'something' that make you stay with me forever..." said Sung Gyu alone. He placed a cup of alcohol in warm water that Woo Hyun used to drink before he sleep. He knows that Woo Hyun's easily get drunk even with a small quantity of alcohol.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

That night...

"Gyu, i hope that you forget about last night...i didn't mean to..." said Woo Hyun.

"I know. You're just drunk. I'm not blaming on you. Besides, i love it...because when you get drunk, i can hear you said that you love me..." said Sung Gyu. He try to hold his tears. His hurt because Woo Hyun still doesn't love him after spending one special night together.

'If i'm pregnant, will you accept me and love me? I hope my plan work. I need to conceive your child because that's the only way you can love me back.' Sung Gyu mumbled to himself.