My life without you~

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

Sung Hyun and Sung Hye crying loudly until Woo Hyun can't sleep. He approached his new twins, and tried to make them stopped crying, but it's useless as they crying harder. He's depressed. He didn't know what to do.

 

Suddenly, he heard a knocked from the outside. He quickly opened the door and feel relieve as he saw his mother and his mother-in-law.

 

"Why are you letting them crying like this?" asked Mrs. Kim as she took Sung Hye onto her lap.

 

"Poor you! Shh, don't cry eoh?" Mrs. Nam tried to calmed Sung Hyun in her lap.

 

"I'll tried to shut them, but it became worst as they started to cried more loud. I'm depressed right now." Woo Hyun muttered as he didn't get enough sleep every night.

 

"Well you didn't know what they need. Did you tried to feed them with a milk, or change their diapers? Don't you think they might be hungry or they need the new diapers?" asked Mrs. Nam.

 

Woo Hyun just shook his head as he didn't know how to take care of the babies.

 

"This is not your first child, Hyun ah. This is the second one so you should know it." said Mrs. Kim.

 

"Well, Hyun Sung and Hye Sung such a nice babies. I and Gyu didn't have difficult time to take care of them. And for those things, Gyu did it by himself. He don't want me to feed or change the diapers as he scared that i'm to harsh for our newborn babies." said Woo Hyun with a smile.

 

Mrs. Nam and Mrs. Kim looked each other before they looked at Woo Hyun.

 

"What?" Woo Hyun asked.

 

"You just mentioned his name. Did you missed him?" asked Mrs. Nam.

 

Woo Hyun gasps as he understand his mom question. His face became gloomy as a tears suddenly fell.

 

"Hyun, don't think too much. He must be sad if he saw you sad like this. If you really love him, please be happy and raised your twins perfectly as he want." Mrs. Nam tried to adviced.

 

"Why he should leave me, omma? What did i do wrong until i got this kind of punishment? I can't raised my childs alone. I need him! They also need him! I can't mom! I just can't!" Woo Hyun kneeling down on the floor as he burst into tears.

 

"Hyun, please be strong for your child's sake. Omma can help you to raised them all, but they also need your love and attention too." Mrs. Kim said with a tears.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Another night...

Sung Hyun and Sung Hye has taken away by their grandma. Woo Hyun stayed with Hyun Sung and Hye Sung at home.

 

"Appa!" Hye Sung's cried loudly from her room.

 

Woo Hyun that sleep peacefully suddenly awake. He rushed towards the 4 years old twins bedroom.

 

"What's wrong, Hye-i? Why are you crying?"

 

"Appa, Hye-i want omma! Hye-i missed him!" Hye Sung started to cry.

 

Woo Hyun take a seat beside her and hug her. His tears stream down on his cheek. "Please be strong, Hye-i...your omma wouldn't came to live with us anymore. He's gone to another world."

 

"Why appa? Why omma leave us? Hye-i didn't understand. Hye-i love omma, so why omma go?" Hye Sung still a kids, so she didn't understand the words 'passed away'...

 

"Appa!" Hyun Sung that sleep on the other bed, approaching them. He's awake because of that noise. "Appa, why you guys crying? Did you missed omma? I missed him too..." Hyun Sung hugged Woo Hyun. He's crying too after he saw his twins crying non-stop.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Woo Hyun sat at the balcony as he looked at the sky.

 

"I wonder, did you able to see us from up there, Gyu? Did you see that i need you? Our twins also need you. Why did you have to leave us? Is this your revenge towards me after what i did to you a few years ago? You said that you already forgive me...so why?" Woo Hyun's heart began to tears.

 

He's sobbing. His heart so broken as he can't stand to be alone in this world without his wife.

 

"Gyu *sniff* I need you! Please come back..." Woo Hyun wiped his tears that still stream down on his cheek. No matter how he wiped it, it still tearing out from his eyes.

 

"Gyu..." He tried to smiled. "You want me to stay smiled for you and for our twins so here i am. Would you looked at me? I'm trying to smiled for you but i'm hoping that you'll be back to me...please..." Woo Hyun can't hold stand anymore. He suddenly felt kneeling on the floor. He's crying so hard as he keep begging for his wife comeback. "Gyu...dorawajwo...please...*sniff*"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Gyu!" Woo Hyun shouted as he opened his eyes.

 

"Yes, i'm here! Why are you shout as i'm not far from you, Hyunnie ah..." said Sung Gyu as he surprised with Woo Hyun's shout. But Woo Hyun seems didn't bother with his answered.

 

"What the..." Woo Hyun stood up from the couch beside Sung Gyu's bed. He looked around but he doesn't realize that Sung Gyu is sitting on the bed behind him. "Where am i?"

 

"My ward of course. What's wrong with you, Hyunnie? Are you having a nightmare?" asked Sung Gyu.

 

Woo Hyun finally back to reality as he heard a voice that he's been missing all this time. "Gyu?" Woo Hyun turn his back and he saw Sung Gyu. He widened his eyes. "Gyu? Is this really you?"

 

"Yeah, it's me. What's wrong with you, Hyunnie?"

 

"You're alive?" Woo Hyun disbelief of what he saw now. Is he dreaming about Sung Gyu's death and his life without Sung Gyu??

 

"What? Of course i'm alive. You want me to die?"

 

"Nooo!!!!!!!" Woo Hyun's cried as he rushed towards Sung Gyu and hugs him tightly. "Don't die! I can't live without you! I need you!" Woo Hyun's sobbing and that's make Sung Gyu's panicked.

 

"Hyun...what's wrong? Why are you crying? I'm here now. I'm not dying. I'm fine now!" Sung Gyu hugs Woo Hyun back. "I'm sorry because i make you worried like this. I'm just passed out after giving birth to our second twins, cause i'm tired. You know that my body not strong enough to pushed another twins. I have told you that before, don't you remember?"

 

Woo Hyun tried to stopped from crying as he released the hug and he looked at his wife.

 

"I'm fine...don't cry, eoh?" Sung Gyu wiped Woo Hyun's cheek with a smiled.

 

Woo Hyun held Sung Gyu's hand. "So, it just a dream? Your touched feeling so real..." said Woo Hyun while he stared at his wife to make sure he's a real.

 

"You passed out when the doctor tell you that i'm losing so much blood and i might be not survive if i don't get a donor. But my parents is there, so they donor their blood to safe me." Sung Gyu explained.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Flashback

As they tried to be calm with though that Sung Gyu might be safe, the operation's room door was opened. They quickly stood up from the chair and approaching the doctor that stepped out from the room. The doctor lowered his head as he seems to be sad.

 

"How is he doc? How's my wife condition?" Woo Hyun asked with worried voice.

 

"Yeah, how is our Sung Gyu? Is he fine?" asked Mrs. Kim anxiously.

 

"He's losing soo much blood and i'm afraid he wouldn't be able to survived."

 

"What?" Woo Hyun shout before he suddenly passed out.

 

"Hyun!"

 

"I'm he's parents, so our blood should be suitable for him." said Mrs. Kim.

 

"Okey, come with me!" the doctor walked away, followed by Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Woo Hyun grinned. "I'm sorry..."

 

"It's okey."

 

"Where is our newborn twins?"

 

"They still in the baby's room. I haven't seen them yet as the doctor told me to get rest." Sung Gyu's pouted as he really wanna see his newborn babies.

 

"Well, they were right. You need a rest and our babies also need a rest." Woo Hyun seating beside Sung Gyu on the bed. He pulled Sung Gyu's head and lean on his chest, while Sung Gyu wrapping around Woo Hyun's waist.

 

"I don't want any twins anymore." said Woo Hyun.

 

Sung Gyu's chuckled. "Why? It's your wish, right?"

 

"I don't want to lose you. You said that you're not strong enough to pushed another twins, so don't want it."

 

"But what if i'm getting pregnant again, and it's also a twins? What you're going to do?"

 

"Get rip of it!"

 

Sung Gyu surprised to heard those cruel words. He back to sitting position and he looked at Woo Hyun. "What?! Are you nuts?"

 

"I'll rather lose those babies, than losing you, Gyu. I need you."

 

"I'm speechless..." Sung Gyu stunned.

 

"Okey, don't get it to serious. I mean it's too earlier to think about having another kids, cause you still have to recover from your 'battled' just now. So, rest okey?" Woo Hyun pulled Sung Gyu onto his embrace again.

 

"So, you didn't mean it, right?"

 

"Mean what?"

 

"To get rip of our baby if i'm pregnant with a twins again?"

 

"Just sleep, okey?" Woo Hyun kissing Sung Gyu's forehead. "Sleep..."

 

They both finally fell asleep...

 


 

Update! I'm updating my fics, so you guys can continued to read it n leave a nice comments cause i love to read it...hehehe...^-^