She's fine

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

"Hye Sung ah!!" Sung Gyu's shouted as he's awake from that dreams. Woo Hyun that sleep beside him was awake too.

 

"Gyu, what's wrong? Are you hurt?!" asked Woo Hyun panickly as he though that Sung Gyu's and the baby was hurt.

 

Sung Gyu didn't answered as his tears stream down his cheek non-stop. He's trembled.

 

"Gyu, what's wrong? Answered me! Don't just keep silent like this. And please don't cry." Woo Hyun's wiped Sung Gyu's tears.

 

"Hye Sung *sob* Hyun *sob*...she's leaving..." Sung Gyu's starting to cry harder.

 

Woo Hyun pulled Sung Gyu onto his embrace. "She's fine, Gyu ah. The doctor tell me that Hye Sung is fine."

 

"Really? She's really fine or you just want me to calm? Don't lie to me, Hyun. Just tell me the truth."

 

"She's fine. The doctor said that she will awake tomorrow. She's not so badly injured. Don't be so worried." said Woo Hyun.

 

"But i wanna see her now." said Sung Gyu as he's walked to the door.

 

"No, you can't." Woo Hyun's stand infront Sung Gyu to stopped him from going out.

 

"Why?" Sung Gyu look at Woo Hyun's with strangely look. "Are you hiding something from me? I doubt that Hye Sung's really fine. Tell me Hyun! What's exactly happen to her? Tell me!" Sung Gyu's yelled.

 

"She's fine for a God sake! I just don't want you to be sad when you're looking at her conditions now. I know you're to sensitive now, and though Hye Sung's not seriously injured, you will be so depressed." Woo Hyun step closely to Sung Gyu and kissed his forehead. "Come you need a rest for 'him'." Woo Hyun's gently Sung Gyu's belly. "It's midnight. We'll visited our daughter tomorrow morning, okey?" Woo Hyun's coaxed as he's carrying his wife and took him to their bedroom.

 

"But where Hyun Sung?"

 

"He's staying with his grandma and grandpa. They took him to give you a time to rest."

 

Sung Gyu's smiled. He's kissing Woo Hyun's cheek and leaned his head to his chest. He's tired of course.

 


 

short chappie...

because i'm forcing myself to update while i'm not having an idea.

so, hope you guys like it...mianei...*bowed*