My promised

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

After a few days (still at Sung Gyu's ward)...

 

Sung Gyu's carrying his baby girl in his arm. Finally, the doctor give him a permission to see his newborn twins. Woo Hyun is there too. He's slowly putting Sung Hyun on the baby's bed as Sung Hyun already sleep.

 

"She's so pretty! Same as Hye Sung when she was a baby." Sung Gyu gently held his baby girl's hand. He can't stop smiling as he looked at his beautiful little princess. But suddenly, his eyes started to tearing.

 

Woo Hyun that saw it, starting to anxious. "Why are you crying, Gyu? Is somethings wrong? Are you hurt?"

 

Sung Gyu's shook his head. His eyes keep staring at his baby girl.

 

"So, why are you crying?" Woo Hyun take a seat beside Sung Gyu on the bed.

 

"I'm just...scared..." Sung Gyu said the last sentence with lower voice. But Woo Hyun still can hear it.

 

"Scared of what?" Woo Hyun asked concernedly.

 

"I don't know. Maybe i'm scared that she...Hye Sung..." Sung Gyu looked at Woo Hyun with a tears. "She's not like Hye Sung, right? Cause, you know...she's hiding like Hye Sung too, so..."

 

"Gyu, don't think too much. She's fine. Our newborn twins is a normal person. The doctor himself told me that." Woo Hyun tried to calmed Sung Gyu.

 

"The doctor also saying that about Hye Sung after she was born. She's fine until we found out the she..."

 

Woo Hyun wiped Sung Gyu's tears. "It's maybe her fate, Gyu. Who know what would happen in the futured? Maybe she can recover from her disease." Woo Hyun softly patted Sung Gyu's back. "Don't think too much, eoh? Now we should pray that Sung Hye is a normal person like us."

 

"Sung Hye?" Sung Gyu asked.

 

"Yes, Sung Hye! Our baby girl name is Nam Sung Hye! Don't you know it?"

 

Sung Gyu's shook his head. "Nan molla. Is it the name that you choosed for her?"

 

Woo Hyun's slapped his forehead. "Aish~ Sorry, honey! I forgot to tell you that i have been dreaming about her and in that dream i called her Sung Hye."

 

Sung Gyu's frowned. "So, you mean the nightmare that you had a few days ago is about our baby girl? You mean she's a nightmare for you?" Sung Gyu's pouted. "How could you?"

 

"Gyu it's not like that. My nightmare is about your deat..." Woo Hyun can't finished his words as he's traumatic about that nightmare.

 

"I'm your nightmare? So, you mean that you hate me?" Sung Gyu's pushing Woo Hyun down from the bed with his other free hand while the other hand still holding Sung Hye. "How could you saying that, Hyun? After what i did to you? Giving birth for your babies. I'm battling with my own life just to fulfill my responsible as your wife but you easily say that i'm your nightmare?"

 

"No, Gyu! It's not what i mean. Please don't..."

 

"Go away!" Sung Gyu stood up from his bed and he slightly pushed Woo Hyun backward. "I hate you!"

 

"Gyu, please! Don't act like this. Listen to me first! My nightmare is about..." Woo Hyun again can't finished his words.

 

"Just go!" Sung Gyu burst into tears as he hug Sung Hye.

 

"Gyu, don't cry...you're not my nightmare and also Sung Hye...both of you not a nightmare for me... please listen to me first." Woo Hyun's beg as his eyes also started to tearing.

 

"I don't want to listen anything from you! No!" Sung Gyu's shout as he forgot that Sung Hye still in his arm.

 

Suddenly Sung Hye is crying hardly as she surprised to heard her umma's shout. Sung Gyu quickly tried to shut her but failed, then Woo Hyun take her on his arm and finally...she's stopped crying.

 

"See, you scared her." Woo Hyun's teasing Sung Gyu.

 

"She heard me, Hyun...she..." Sung Gyu's smiled happily as he realize that Sung Hye is a normal person like them. "She's not deaf!" Sung Gyu's crying as he happy.

 

Actually, Sung Gyu's been worried about his baby girl a few days before he meet them. He knew, everyone have told him that his babies is normal, but he can't believe it before he see it for himself. And now he believe it.

 

"See, i have told you. She's fine and Hye Sung still our special girl. No one would replace her 'special' place in our heart." Woo Hyun's smiled.

 

"Yeah, you're right." Sung Gyu kissed Sung Hye's cheek. "Sung Hye is fine, and omma feel relieve."

 

"Sung Hye? It's mean that you agreed with that name?"

 

"But you still have to story me about your nightmare. I have been sensitive now. So, don't make any mistake or you will get my 'bad side' like just now. Okey?"

 

"Okey. You want me to tell now?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sung Gyu's chuckled to hear about his husband nightmare.

 

"Yah! Why are you laughing at? It's not funny, okey." Woo Hyun's pouted.

 

"Sorry...i'm just...well..." Sung Gyu tried to stopped laughing.

 

"What so funny about that? It's a nightmare to me, okey."

 

"I know. I'm just laughing cause you're PABO!"

 

"What?! Yah! How could you saying that your husband is a pabo? What was that for?"

 

"You're stupid because you think that i'm gonna leave you."

 

Woo Hyun stared at Sung Gyu. Sung Gyu placing his hand on Woo Hyun's hand.

 

"Hyun, did you forgot about my promise during our wedding?"

 

"What promise?" Woo Hyun asked.

 

Sung Gyu closed Woo Hyun's eyes, then his eyes before he said those promise.

 

"I promise that no matter what happen, i'll always be there for Nam Woo Hyun though he doesn't love me...I make this promise because...I love him!" Sung Gyu open his eyes and he looked Woo Hyun's face. "I make this promise because...i love you!"

 

Woo Hyun open his eyes and he's surprised to see Sung Gyu's tears. Then he cupped Sung Gyu's face and facing him. "I remember that. Though you know that i still in love with someone else, but you still making such a stupid promised until you're hurting all those years. You keep your promised and never give up towards me until i accept your love." Woo Hyun grinned.

 

"You're right. That nightmare is a funny dream cause you will not leaving me no matter what happen. I shouldn't trust such a stupid dream like that. I should trust you. I love you too!"

 

Woo Hyun gently pulled Sung Gyu into a kissed.