MyungYeol

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

The other day...

Sung Yeol's visit Sung Gyu at the hospital and he surprise to see Myung Soo. The one that he love's is now infront of him. His heart beating so fast. He pretend that nothing's happen and slowly walk towards Sung Gyu's bed.

 

Myung Soo also nervous around him because he also in love with Sung Yeol after he saw Sung Yeol at Sung Gyu and Woo Hyun's wedding ceremony.

 

"Hiong, how are you today?" asked Sung Yeol.

 

"I'm fine. Myungie and my hubby take a good care of me." said Sung Gyu.

 

"Oh, really...good to hear. Erm...hiong, i'm sorry for telling you that...and make you stress...i didn't mean to...you know..."

 

"I know. I'm not blaming on you."

 

"So, did you forgave Woo Hyun?"

 

"I forgive him already but don't tell him. I want him to suffer while he trying to get my forgiveness. I want him to realize how precious i am and that's will make him appreciate me more than before." Sung Gyu smiled as he felt funny with his own naughty's idea.

 

"Good idea hiong. He should pay for what he did to you before." said MyungYeol together. They look each other and smile awkwardly.

 

"So, i better leave now. I've got some work to do." said Sung Yeol suddenly.

 

Myung Soo looked at him with a look that say, 'Don't go. Stay with me.'

 

Sung Yeol didn't look at Myung Soo...he's to shy.

 

"You better asked him for a date. Or you'll regret it." Sung Gyu's whisper to Myung Soo.

 

And before Sung Yeol take a step, Myung Soo suddenly asked him for a date. He know that's to earlier cause they just meet for the second time after Sung Gyu and Woo Hyun's wedding ceremony but it doesn't matter for the start of their relationship.

 

Sung Yeol look at him with a face that say, 'Okey! That's what i expect from you. A date!' Sung Yeol smile as he nodded.

 

"Good for you two!" said Sung Gyu happily.

 

"So, how about tonight? I'll pick you up at 8 o'clock." said Myung Soo.

 

"Okey!" said Sung Yeol happily.

 

"Don't you have a work to do? You said it earlier." Sung Gyu's remind Sung Yeol with a joke.

 

"Oh, i am! Bye!" Sung Yeol quickly step outside the ward. He's smile. 'Finally i have a date with him. Can't wait until tonight. Hehehe...' He walked away.

 

"Hiong, why did you do that for? Why remind him about his work?" asked Myung Soo. Actually he wanted to asked Sung Yeol for a lunch now but Sung Gyu ruined it. But at least, they have a date tonight. He's smile. Only both of them. So, romantic! ^_^

 

Sung Gyu's smile also. He's happy for Myung Soo. And he hope that they're happy together as he's happy with Woo Hyun.