Mianei...

Because I LoVe yoU*

 

After a few weeks...

Sung Gyu sighed everytime he looked at his pregnancy test stick...

"Is it my fate for not getting love from Woo Hyun?" he said while he wiped his tears.

He love Woo Hyun so much. 

"Gyu, what took you so long? Are you okey?!" asked Woo Hyun from outside the bathroom. He worried after Sung Gyu's  fainted just now. 

 

Sung Gyu opening the door...

"I'm fine..." answered Sung Gyu with a sad tone.

"If you're not feeling well, i'll take you to the hospital. Come..." said Woo Hyun while he grab Sung Gyu's hand.

"No need!" Sung Gyu's shouted as he snatched his hand from Woo Hyun. He pushed Woo Hyun beside, then he walked out from their bedroom.

 

Woo Hyun followed him until they reach at living room...

"What's wrong with you?" asked Woo Hyun softly.

"Why don't you love me? I'm your wifey for heaven's sake!" Sung Gyu said while he looked at the floor. He cannot let Woo Hyun saw his tears. He doesn't want to look weak in front of his husband. He just can't...

Woo Hyun sighed before he answered...

"You know that i love someone else before we married. And we married because of our parents bussiness...not because we love each other."

Sung Gyu looked at Woo Hyun with dissapointed...

"Yes, i still remember that but...don't you realize that i'm...in love with you. I'm happy to be with you...and i'm not okay when you keep thinking of someone else."

Woo Hyun don't know what to do...he know that Sung Gyu love him...but he also love his late lover.

"Mianei..." said Woo Hyun as he walked out from their house, leaving Sung Gyu that starts crying like no more tomorrow for him.

'I hate you, Nam Woo Hyun!' Sung Gyu's crying until he fell asleep at the sofa.