Meeting each other

Im not her!

 

^.^v. Hope you'll like this chapter!

 

 

Daesung POV

 

 

“Dae!” I looked towards my left where the voice came from. I saw Jiyong and Seungri heading my way with smiles on their face. Seungri’s smile looks genuine while Jiyong’s smile obviously is forced.

 

“Annyyeeeoongg Haaaa Seeeyyyoooo!” I blurted out in excitement. They both let out loud chuckles.

Students started to stare at our area. ‘Yeah, obviously we’re popular.’  I’m used to the attention already; even in junior high we have this kind of popularity.

 

I was brought back to our senses when a student was thrown kneeling in front of us. He had bruises and blood marks in his head down his white shirt indicating he was beaten up pretty badly.

He stared at us with pleading eyes as two students grab both side of his shoulders.  ‘This guy still has the nerves to show his face at this school. Jiyong won’t let this pass’

“Wow, you’re a brave guy!” Jiyong exclaimed with a smirk and amusement in his face. More students started to swarm and look at our direction. “I thought I was loud and clear last time we had our talk.” He added as he bend his head to level the kneeling guy.

“Apparently not.” TOP said. He just arrived with Taeyang but didn’t miss the statement made by Jiyong earlier.

“Jiyong, Mianhe! You know I didn’t do it on purpose. I swear it was an accident. I could have it fixed.” He coughed as he continued, “Please, I can’t transfer school my parents would be devastated, this is the best school in the country. Please forgive me!”

 

“Hyun Joong-ah” He shook his head. “You know I don’t do that! You should’ve listened to me when I was still being nice.  Tsk tsk tsk.”  He stood up. “You ruined my car! Accident or not, my car is ruined!” He continued as he kicked Hyun Joong stomach. He wasn’t satisfied he grabbed the head and landed a strong punch on the poor guy’s face. “You in this school means you are asking for HELL yourself.” He turned his back and walked back to our direction.

 

Jiyong received a brand new car from his aunt during the last day of the semester last year. He brought it to the campus to show it to us. But not more than an hour it was parked, Hyun Joong’s car bumped on the front part of it and was greatly damaged. He was beaten up by Jiyong’s followers for the whole day and had to be hospitalized for a week. All of us went to him in the hospital, not for a visit, but to warn him to change school because it’ll be hell if he won’t.

 

 

“Yah!” We were surprised to see a petite girl with a cap standing in front of us. We can’t clearly see her face because of the cap covering half of her face plus she was looking down on Hyun joong’s bloody face. ‘Oh oh! If there is anything that Jiyong hates, it’ll be intruders. This is much more interesting than I imagined’

 

 

 

-o-                                    -o-                                  -o-                                 -o-                                 -o-  

 

 

 

Author POV

 

Dara entered the university with amazed eyes. She was surprised to see how huge and beautiful the university is. The sight before her made her wish she can bring her family to this kind of places. The place looks luxurious, the buildings look like hotels, and the students are dressed up in pretty dresses and fine clothes. She fixed her cap as she continued her way to the university corridors.

However, her attention was caught by students swarming in a park-like spot near the library. She walked closely towards them to have a peek of what the commotion is about but surprised to see the group of students she plans to avoid for the rest of her school life in the center of attention. She was even more surprised to see a guy in bloody clothes kneeling in front of Kwon Jiyong as two students hold him in place while TOP is busy texting, Daesung and Seungri are  staring at Jiyong and the guy, and Taeyang is reading something, in other words, the rest of BIGBANG are doing nothing to stop Jiyong.

She slowly stepped back to not witness the fuss but halted as she heard a familiar name mentioned.”Hyun Joong-ah.” She looked back at the direction of the kneeling guy. Dara heard Jiyong speak. She thought he heard him wrong but hesitated for a second, ‘he beat up a guy for a car’. She thought it was ridiculous. She concentrated on the kneeling guy and saw his face as he jerk his head upward after being kicked. That confirmed her fear. ‘It really is her friend Hyun Joong she met at the bus’

She heard Jiyong spoke again and it brought rage as she hears every word of the statement. Hyunjoong was very nice to her and just because of a stupid mistake he arrived at this state. Nobody was stopping that Jiyong guy and she is sure it won’t be the last punch Hyun Joong will receive. ‘So this is Bigbang and their cruel ways, so immature! She can’t take this, she owes him something for helping her with her phone, he needs to be brought to the clinic or something worse can happen!’

 

People stared as Dara yelled and forwarded from the crowd. She glanced at Hyun Joong direction and walked closer to him. She kneeled to touch his black-and-blue face and murmured,” so this why you said we’ll see each other again sooner than I think?”

 

Jiyong frowned and slowly looked at the girl’s direction only to see her back facing him. She was holding the beaten face.

“Oh? Look guys, Hyun Joong got himself a girlfriend!” Jiyong smirked while staring at the two person in front of him.

He saw the girl stiffened and then stood, her back still facing him.

Dara spoke in a casual manner, “Is this not enough? Are you blind? At his state he needs be taken to the clinic.”

“You are concerned!” he slowly advanced to her. “I’m not blind. He is still in a good state if you ask me, no broken bones yet.

I’ll be good to you since I assume your new. Look at me while i give you a piece of advice or are you that afraid?”

She slowly faced him but the cap still blocked his view of the girl’s face. 

“Tsk! Low life!” She whispered but Jiyong caught her statement.

“You-”Jiyong was about to shout at her but she beat him to it as she shouted, “FOR A CAR?! You’ll ruin a life to make a person feel like a trash? You don’t deserve every bit of right to be here because you give me an impression you are very uneducated! Material things have clouded your puny brain that it can’t differentiate a human and a car!" Dara deeply inhaled then exhaled as she continued, "You are pathetic! I pity you!”

Dara turned her back on Jiyong as she bends to get Hyun Joong to her arms.

However, Jiyong’s face is as red as it could ever be as he feels the anger after hearing her statement. Taeyang and TOP quickly went to Jiyong side as they knew he’ll be fuming with anger and will burst any second now.

“I’m pathetic huh?! We’ll see!” He shouted as he landed a powerful kick on the girl’s back. He was about to kick again but TOP and Taeyang as able to grab him before he could do so. They knew Jiyong could kill with that kind of anger. 

 

The girl stumbled down the ground and groaned in pain and shock. Her cap had fallen on the ground due to the impact of the kick. She could feel her back hurt badly from the kick and her arms too which she used as support to stop herself from falling on the ground face down. 

People in the crowd is enjoying the scene before them, she could hear them scream “beat her up!” “you deserve it!” “Way to go, Loser!”

 

“Hyung calm down! She’s a girl!” Seungri pointed out. He nudged Daesung who added “Yeah, you  kicked her pretty badly.”

 

“I don’t care, did you hear her? She insulted me.” Jiyong stated as he struggled from the two boys’ hold.

 

Dara fought the pain she was feeling as she tucked in her messed hair to her ears.  She managed to stand up and slowly faced the group. She stared at them with disgust on her face.

Jiyong quickly stopped from struggling. Seungri and Daesung gasped. TOP and Taeyang slowly loosen their hold on Jiyong as they stare in surprise to the girl in front of them. Everybody expects the fight to continue but the five stood frozen on their spot especially Jiyong who is now wide-eyed.

“Insulted? I just stated an obvious fact everybody in this school choose to ignore! All of you are pathetic! You even dared to hurt a girl! I despise you…”She stared especially to Jiyong with loathe in her eyes.

“…to the core!” She added as she turned her back from the five.

She picked Hyun Joong’s arm and put it in her shoulders to support him. They slowly walked out of the place but one student picked up a chunk of wood to throw it to the two but was stopped by Jiyong’s hand.

 

“Nobody touches them!” Jiyong shouted.

Everybody gasped in surprise. They all looked at each other with confusion in their faces. Did that just happen? Jiyong let them off just like that? What happened?

 

“If anybody of you touches them or bothers them, I’ll kill you!” He continued as he stare at the two figures slowly walking their way to the clinic. He saw her glance back at him with hateful eyes while mumbling something to the guy beside her.

 

Jiyong was brought back to his senses as Taeyang’s hand landed on his shoulder.

“Everybody get out of here! Its over!” TOP exclaimed and the flock  of students immediately dispersed.

 


Finally! kekeke.

Enjoy!

DARAGON FIGHTING!