Aftershock

Im not her!

 

Short update ahead! (last bigbang member for a POV)kekeke

 

 

Seungri POV

 

 

Wow. What just happened? I’m sure with the looks on the hyungs’ faces they saw what I saw.

We are on the same spot for almost 10 minutes now and nobody is speaking. I decided to break the silence.

 

“So?...” but wasn’t able to continue because Taeyang hyung spoke at the same time.

“Jiyong? You okay man?” He spoke as he look at hyung with concern in his face.

“I’m seeing things again”Jiyong hyung mumbled.

“No, nothing is wrong with you man. We saw her too. It is definitely not her. She clearly don’t know us.” Dae-hyung explained.

“Sun Hee is gone. But she greatly resembles Sun Hee. Can you explain that?” I suddenly blurted out. ‘Oops, me and my big mouth’ TOP-hyung widen his eyes on me as a sign to keep my mouth shut.

“Yeah maknae is right. Okay, let’s think about it that way but Sun Hee won’t act like that, she’s woman of poise. I don’t know what to think but she clearly hates us right now!” Taeyang said still in a confused state.

 

All of us stared to Ji-hyung direction at the same time. ‘Poor hyung. Looks like it’s the same girl he is talking about last night that he saw at the bus’ I thought.

 

I noticed a cap lying in the group. I remember the girl wearing this earlier. I walked and bend down to get it and read the name stitched inside the cap.

 

“She’s not Sunhee alright!” I managed to tell the hyungs.

I felt them stare at my direction. “Park Sandara!” I look at them while saying the name. I hold the cap up giving them a peek of the name embroidered on it.

It took a moment before anyone of them spoke.

 

“Looks like we have to resort back to our old ways.  But giving it a thought, I sorta forgot what the school director’s room looks like.” Daesung-hyung said suggestively. “Who is in?” I know what he’s trying to do. We will look into that girl files in the school director’s room which is obviously forbidden.

I raised my hands up enthusiastically. Trouble is the game, Seungri is the name. Hahahaha.

“Stop!”

Someone suddenly spoke. We simultaneously looked at Jiyong hyung.

He continued with impassiveness and took the cap from me, “I’m off! I’ll be late for class!”

And just like that, he took off leaving the four of us dumb-founded. But we didn’t miss to see the sadness in hyung’s eyes as he walks with his head down towards the school parking lot.

 

 

 

::

 

 

 

Dara POV

 

I’m running late now.

I just left Hyun Joong on the clinic, I didn’t want to but he insisted I shouldn’t miss first class because professors might give me a bad impression. ‘Aissht, so much for silently existing! I can’t believe what I did, I yelled at the Bigbang leader! I must be going crazy!’

Aigoo, now I’m lost. Where is that damn English building?’ I mumbled to myself as I busily look for the map in my bag. 

 

“I didn’t expect I’ll be seeing you again.” I heard a man’s voice. 

I held my head up to see if he was talking to me. And I’m surprised to see a pair of deep dark eyes staring back at me.

The guy was leaning back the wall, hands on his pocket while smiling at me. I glanced at my back to check if someone was there but saw no one. He chuckled at my actions and went closer to me. ‘He’s creeping me out. Is this a Bigbang prank?!Are they going to have me ?!’ I thought with fear as I slowly step back.

“I wasn’t sure if it was really you on the park earlier so I followed you and voila, it really is Sandara Park, in the flesh.” He uttered as he continue his way towards me. He is kind of confident talking to me, but I don’t know him. I stared at his face with confused eyes, ‘Hmm, I’m sure I saw this face already but I can’t remember where.

 

I couldn’t contain it anymore, “Sorry, but do I know you?”

He coughed abruptly clearly indicating it’s not his expected answer from me.  “Ya…Yah! A..aa..re you serious?” He answered with crooked eyebrows.

“Yes, but you do look familiar. Have we met somewhere?”I looked sideways as my finger went to my chin remembering deeply.

“You got to be ting me! It wasn’t like a decade ago, how could you forget me that fast?” he said while shaking my shoulders with both his hands.

“Ah, mianhe! Could we continue this later? I’m really late for my class.” I said as I look at the corridors in front of us.

 

He didn’t release his hold on me,

“Its me! Minho… Lee Minho!” He shouted at my face.

Omo!’ I gulped as I stared nervously at him.

 

 

 


There you go! An update.

First of all , thanks for reading this fic. It already reached a thousand views TT.TT *cries with joy*. Thanks so much. *90-degree bow*

I love your comments! I truly appreciate it.

Do you want more?

 

 

 

Kekeke. I'll update again later. Tadah, double update for today! coz i wasn't able to update last night when everyone wants me to update, mianhe!

Leave a comment coz it inspires me in writing. (*.*)v