Dara's acceptance speech...

Im not her!

 

Seungri’s POV

 

Knock…knock….knock

 

“Chae, that’s hyung already, tell him I’m sick that I can’t go strolling with them.” I instructed as I hid my body in the corner of the bed.

 

 

“Yah! Seungri-ah! I heard that!” I heard hyung shout behind the door.

 

Aisht. Now I’m really doomed.’ I got up from my feet and sat at the edge of the bed with slumped shoulders. I felt movement beside me as arms s behind. “Go now rat, We’re all counting on you… Make the two realize they’re both idiots…” Chaerin spoke in a comforting manner. I couldn’t help but smile knowing it’s quite rare for her to speak like that. I faced her, “I love you Chae, remember that…”

“I know, and you don’t need to tell me…” She said in between smiles.

“Well just in case… you know hyung… he won’t hesitate in killing me if I do something stupid later… Okay, I’ll go now” I stood up and planted a light kiss in her forehead. I went out of the room and was welcomed by the hyung’s impatient face.

 

 

“What took you so long? Let’s go down already.” He took big steps forward and headed towards the door of the house. I shook my head as I followed him. ‘This will be one hell of a day…’

 

 

::

 

 

“What is taking her so long?” Hyung impatiently walked back and forth in front of me.

“Hyung! For the love of God! Please stop walking… you’re making me dizzy…” I shouted at him. We’ve been here for almost 15 minutes already but no signs of Dara yet.

“What if she didn’t want to go because of what I said?” He said to himself but his statement didn’t escape my curiosity. I raised one of my eyebrows as I asked him further, “What did you say to her hyung?”

 

“It’s none of your business maknae!” He said in a brooding tone. I can’t help but gulped every time he does that so I slowly stepped back away from him while nodding nervously. I didn’t notice the group of people walking towards us so I carelessly bumped into them while treating back.

 

“Ouch!”

“Hey watch where you’re going!”

 

 

I quickly faced the group upon hearing the outburst of complaints. “Mian, Mianhe…!” I apologized while bowing low.

 

One of them advanced from the group, “Seungri?”

 

I jolted my head up and looked at the girl. My eyes widen upon realizing who she was. “Yuri?”

 

“It’s really you Vi!”She suddenly hugged me excitedly. My head quickly turned to the people she is with. She was with her group, Girls Generation. I could see hyung walking towards us. She then let go of me.
 

“It’s been such a long time.” She motioned her hands to the group to move closer. I could see them smirking already.

 

“Seungri, what happened?” Hyung’s voice boomed behind me but it didn’t took a while before he recognized the group I’m with. ‘Oh no, we’re in trouble’

“Well, well, well, if it wasn’t the great Kwon Jiyong..” Kim Hyoyeon  exclaimed with her arms folded. Another girl forwarded with the most innocent face yet I could sense the dark aura surrounding her. Im Yoona’s arms slowly went to hyung’s chest.

 

“Long time, no see Jiyong. Last time we saw each other, you left me alone in the hotel. But I had one heck of a great time.” She shamelessly said not minding the girls giggling upon her statement.

I looked at hyung who was still standing with no reaction on his face. His lips twitched a bit but it looks like I was the only one who notice that.

“I can’t forget that night Jiyong, you were a beast. I couldn’t walk for one whole day but it’s worth it considering it’s my first time.” She said giddily while I almost puked upon too much information.

“Care to share Yoona? I don’t think we need to hear about your escapades with him.” Jessica jealously blurted out. This girl also flirted with hyung in the past but he just ignored her. ‘These es really…’

Yoona took hyung silence as something favorable so he pulled him closer and aimed her lips towards hyung’s. But the kiss didn’t happen as hyung quickly pulled out of her embrace still with an emotionless face.

 

 

Cough… cough…

 

 

I hurriedly looked at the source of sound. My knees wobbled upon seeing Dara’s questioning face. ‘Did she just witness what happened? Did she hear Yoona?

 

“Dara…” I let out in a squeaky voice. Hyung face turned to her direction. Hyoyeon however walked closer towards Dara upon seeing her face. I know what she’s thinking right now. ‘Sun Hee’ But I know among these bunch of es, she’s the smartest so she’ll know it’s not her cousin in front of her right now.

 

 

“Hi, I’m Kim Hyoyeon.” I knew she catches on already. She was forcibly smiling at Dara whose face is serious right now. “We’re friends of Seungri and Jiyong. You are?”

“Park Sandara… She’s our fr-” I quickly saved her as I noticed hyung is lost for words. But she interrupted me during my introduction.

“Yes, I’m Sandara Park, I’m Seungri’s friend…” I smiled with clenched jaw towards Hyoyeon “… and Jiyong’s girlfriend…” Her smile quickly vanished as she directed her eyes towards Yoona. I, however, coughed upon hearing her words. I looked at hyung only to see him gaping foolishly at Dara. I quickly nudged him to make him recover from the sudden shock.

“Oh really?” Hyoyeon quickly nodded as she smiled evilly. She then turned to hyung. “You’re taste doesn’t change Jiyong, you seem to have a for this kind of face.”

 

“Is it true Jiyong?” Yoona’s irritating voice intervened. Her hands still in his side so he quickly shrugged away from him and walked closer to where Dara is.

“Yes, she’s my girlfriend so back off already.” He said to Yoona but his eyes didn’t went anywhere near hyoyeon’s side.

“I can’t believe this…” Hyoyeon continued while smirking. “You lost her and replace her with a perfect replica.”

“What do you mean?” Seriousness could be traced in Dara’s voice.

“What do I mean?...Don’t tell me you don’t know about my cousin?”

 

“What about your cousin?”

 

I know I had to stop her before revealing anything. “Hyoyeon-shi, Please stop already!” She ignored me and smiled mockingly at Dara.

 

“You don’t know that single bit of information yet you have the guts to tell us you’re his girlfriend? Sweetie, I don’t think Jiyong is being entirely honest with you.” Hyoyeon sarcastically explained.

 

“This is boring. Hyoyeon we’ll go ahead…” Taeyeon said in an uninterested voice.

 

Dara’s face went to hyung but quickly went back to Hyoyeon. The rest of the girls slowly walked out of the place supporting the still frowning Yoona.

 

“I don’t care about whatever happened between your cousin and Jiyong in the past. What’s important is that I’m the one with him right now, whether your cousin, that Yoona or you likes it or not. So get out of my sight before I ruin every bit of plastic surgery you had done in your face.”

 

“Too bad, you speak in such a way. My cousin would never talk like that; I almost believed you’re one and the same… And I do hope you mean whatever you said about Jiyong’s past… cause you don’t know how messy it was…” She tapped Dara’s cheek which was slapped away by Dara. She turned her back to our direction and started to walk to follow her friends. She gave us a last look after a few steps and smirked then finally went on her way.

 

 

Hyung and I looked at each other as tension left the air. But we were interrupted by Dara’s sudden outbursts. “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT JIYONG! One moment you’re confessing then the next time I see you, you’re flirting with another girl?! How can you expect me to believe you telling me how much you like me if you’re kissing another girl behind my back?!!!”

 

“I didn’t kiss her Dara, I don’t even remember her name up until the conversation earlier… I just know Hyoyeon in that group.” Hyung defensively replied.

 

“Oh PLEASE! YOU don’t remember her?! Didn’t you hear her!! You had s-..You did it with her!!! YOU were a BEAST for God sake!!! You didn’t kiss her because I came just in time right?!! Who knows what will happened if I didn’t arrive!!!”

 

Oh my poor ears, why do I have to witness their fight.’

 

“Dara, I’m telling the truth, I have no other connection with that woman!  Please believe me!”

 

“You better not have because you’re mine!” Dara fanned herself and she cooled her head but I could see hyung smiling foolishly at her last statement.

 

 

 

“So you’re mine girlfriend now?” Hyung broke the eerie silence as he said in a careful voice.

“Not anymore, I’m breaking up with you already because of your infidelity.” She said as she walked out on us.

 

“Dara,please don’t do this. You saw how they are, don’t let that es get to you. Please I promise  won’t talk to other girls, I’ll only talk  my mom, my friends and you, or any person you permits me to. I promise.”

Dara stopped at her tracks and slowly faced us. She was suppressing her smile but she let it out after matter of seconds. “You better straighten up Jiyong. I’m not fond of giving second chances.”

I let out a smile as I saw hyung advancing towards her and enveloping her in a tight hug. “You don’t know how happy I am Dara.” I heard hyung in a low voice. Next he mouthed the words but I don't think Dara heard him, “I love you…”

“I’m happy too Jiyong… I’m sorry for shouting earlier… and I’m sorry too if I didn’t answer right away when you confessed but I’m just really scared… but seeing you with that girl, my emotions took over me already. I’m sorry for being such a loud girl.” She said in between smiles.

 

Hyung chuckled this time still not letting go of the hug. “I would want it any other way.” But Dara forcibly pulled out of the hug and looked at both of us.

 

“But what about that girl’s cousin? She’s like teasing me or something. What is it about?”

I could sense hyung's stiffeness but then relaxed right away before answering. ‘I better shut my mouth in this.

“Hyoyeon’s cousin is my first girlfriend but she belongs in the past now Dara.” He briefly explained.

We were both waiting for an array of questions from her but she just shrugged her shoulders. “If you say so, I understand if you don’t want to talk about it. I thought it’s really something big, turns out it just some relationship-thingy so I won’t ask about it anymore. ”

 

 

 

However, I felt bothered by this. I know it’s not something simple. What if she knew about Sun Hee? When will hyung tell her about this? But who am I to interfere right now? It’s not every day you could see hyung this happy.

 

“Seungri!! Let’s go!”

 

 I pushed the thought away as I followed the two who were starting to walk hand in hand towards the beach. I quickly neared beside hyung and felt his hand on my shoulders. “Thank you, I owe you for this.” He smiled appreciatively which I returned with a smile too. “As long as your happy hyung! Yah Dara, don’t make hyung cry okay? I had enough with TOP-hyung already; I don’t need another whining friend.” With this, we laughed hard and continued our way towards the rest of the place.

 

 

 


I was torn between the replies,, but Dara didn't directly confessed right... anyways....kekeke

 

Hope you enjoy this...

I'll confuse you in the succeeding chapters...kekeke

 

<3